Boss Rush - August 5th, 2015

2»

Comments

• help me to get my account
    hi GM nice to meet you
    I have an account name in game marckhaled3 and id tentenmessi
    my brother changed the password then he forget the new password
    ana to recover my account I must go to the email address typing in account
    and the email address is incorrect what to do ???? help plz !!!

Marc Khaled
  • help me plz to get back my account

hi GM nice to meet you
    I have an account name in game marckhaled3 and id tentenmessi
    my brother changed the password then he forget the new password
    ana to recover my account I must go to the email address typing in account
    and the email address is incorrect what to do ???? help plz !!!

Marc Khaled
  • Rus_pro wrote: »
    this patch suck and so and you ! it's impossible to kill 6 bosses in a row with only 2 lives u_u

and when will you finally update the coppins guns?stop adding trash for ZP creates :mad:

Amen brother.
  • Being a ZM player, i want write a feedback on this new map after 4 boss crates.

I love it, it renew the pleasure of ZM with a challenging fight. Somes sequences are inspired from old boss, it permit to quickly be op. The bosses look nice and are enough strong to destroy fast lazzy newbs or to challenge you when you want to play with exotic weapons (ARX, Fury ...).

I've tested the M249 SPW on it btw (1 day EA), and its just perfect. With a MG bag you have enough ammo to be lethal but not too much (400) to be overkill and lower the difficulty.

Can't wait the Hard mode with the Bear.
    Good map for team play and to spot good/smart players to recruit on the fly, also.

Now a (big) frustration.

I've played the map with innapropriate weapons just .... to enjoy the theyr design under a new render lol The render of weapons on this map is how it must be in all map and in all modes !!! It's frustrating to come back to the normal after it.

The boss crates are weird sometimes, to win a m1216/G11 and twos hypos for 25 boss defeated can be ... sadistic in a way. I feel the EMD and Devastated loot more generous on this point. But maybe its to rarify some items i don't have seen in the reward list, time will speak.

I've experienced one bug wich occuring when the girls with coins appear in bonus stage and with the phoenix, covering the map with a bright yellow color. Not frequent but present when more than 2 high pings players are in room (i prefer host each time the game for that).

Another (little) frustration.

I'm playing with combat achievement, and this map dont have any achievement. At least put a "increase XP" on time played, like Dinner Theater. But after the advanced achievemnt of EMD and Devastated, its frustrating to have nothing with a map like that.

Thanks to keep the content active, and to animate the game with events.
  • 2NE1Minzy wrote: »
    wish Z8 would stop putting timed ZP guns and just give us GP guns instead. who the hell is dumb enough to use cash on a timed gun anyway?

ikr who would buy time gun only noobs
  • dat patsh

This new patch with 5 bosses to defeat is just like you have to buy a large amount of revive token = =
This discussion has been closed.