Isaian's Final Arena Bosses Guide.

I took it upon myself to make this since I noticed that there are a lot of players who are still unaware at this time of how to play the Zombie Mode map Final Arena. I know it has just been released but I still think its a good idea to make this.

[Keep in mind this may not be 100% accurate to some but if there are any changes that you know of that needs to be made feel free to post a reply and I will change it.]

Not sure if everyone chooses the same boss if you get it or if its random but until otherwise I will say its Random.

All bosses have basic attacks/slashes when you are close to them.

Corrupted Engineer
2co09jc.jpg

Flame Bombs: This boss releases a total number of flame bombs from 1 - 3 depending on how much health he has left starting from 1. To avoid being hit by them simple slide out of the red marker [shown in image 2] that will appear when he gets ready to launch his attack [shown in image 1]. Also avoid touching the scorching ground as shown under the boss [shown in image 1] as touching it also deals damage.
Image 1
11t7waa.jpg
Image 2
x3z2w7.jpg

Dash Attack: Similar to the Boss in Crater The Warmonger this particular boss has a dash attack where he charges up then rushes you. To avoid being hit you must slide the moment the message appears to the bottom of your screen alerting you to dodge him.
242u6wk.jpg

Mace Spin: Similar to GOliath this boss has an attack where he swings his mace but he gives a spin. Simple Jump or slide away from him when he gets into position.
2dguqfs.jpg

Metal Phoenix [Probably the easiest boss IMO]
jto3na.jpg

Feather Bomb: This attack launches a set of projectiles at the players. Easiest way to avoid being hit is to stay close to the edge and avoid the ones closest to you.
r26icx.jpg

Flame Breathing: Similar to Atlasin DC this boss has his own Flame Breathing attack but he targets 1 particular player and follows him till he is finished. The trick to finding out who that player is quickly is when he gets into position to launch his attack [This attack always comes right after Feather Bombs] there will be a quick second when the name of the player he will be targetting flashes on the screen before it comes up clearly when he launches his attack. To avoid this just slide away from it.
xmlocj.jpg

Tornados: when the Metal phoenix's health becomes low tornados will begin to form on the map. Red Markers will appear where a tornado will start just walk around them to avoid damage.
16kq8fc.jpg

Toxic Scorpion
16bftyf.jpg

Toxic Scorpion Poison Tail Needles: When the tail of the scorpion starts moving he will release a needle into the air which will land on the map creating a toxic area. If you touch this area you will lose hp. [Additional Info: You can break the scorpions tail by shooting it to stop him from using his poison needles. Special thanks to 5trefbjsdhfk and NickTran1 for this extra info]
[Area shown in image 2]
2ldzxc2.jpg
Image 2
241jsib.jpg

Toxic Trail: When the scorpion's health starts to become low he will leave a trail of toxic gunk behind him where ever he walks this causes you to lose hp when you touch it.
35mpcb8.jpg

Pincer Grab: This attack is similar to the Flame Monarch's grab in DC Hard Mode but does damage the moment he grabs you to avoid being grabbed just slide away from him preferbly to the side out of his reach. If not you will be grabbed and lose hp as shown in
image 2.
6706xj.jpg
Image 2.
2u41vro.jpg

Regeneration: There will always be that annoying boss in any video/computer game that will have that one regeneration ability and We now have one in CrossFire NA/UK. Simplely Kill the minions the Toxic Scorpion summons before they get close to it. [Even tho I believe there is no way to kill them all I could be wrong.] The first time he uses this ability you will be given 3 sticky grenades to use on him so make them worth it.
2a6qgqh.jpg
image 2
2vdsorm.jpg

Comments

• Invisible Assassin
    5nn81t.jpg

Whirlwind Attack: The Invisible assassin spins and targets each player on the map. When it hits one it targets the others until it has hit all 4. You can stop this simply by Spin Kicking her the moment she charges to start the attack or when she goes towards you with her attack.
    2zstbnp.jpg

Invisibility [Barely lol]: As her name states. This ability causes her to disappear then become invisible but you are still able to see her. For example when a ghost runs around in a Ghost Mode game she is still Visible to an extent. [Additional info when using the Freeze RPG you can right click which will take you into a scope mode which allows you to see her much clearly. Special thanks to NickTran1 for the additional info]
    mptab.jpg

Decapitation Swing: When she begins to glow red you should know its time to slide. When the invisible assassin gets into her decapitation stance she dashes quickly towards her target pay attention to the name of the target shown in the image as it could be you.
    23s9dl0.jpg

Enraged Mode: She becomes slightly faster and her attacks probably do slightly more damage as she lunges at you, to avoid this simply slide away from her as she chases you or you can circle around her.[Special Thanks to GarrisonRG and [MOD]Vu for this info]
    70f34p.jpg

Bonus Round Mystical JTF [5/6]: Who doesn't enjoy the smexiness of the JTF Character right? Well you have to kill 4 Chibi versions of her in this bonus round. Just spray them down :)
    2yoy5o3.jpg

HAZMAT Platform
    2pqkdpx.jpg

Shield/Summon Gates: You can get rid of his shield simply by destroying the summon gates that float around him which are connected by the glowing beams.
    b97yn8.jpg

Multi Beams: Similar to Atlas's tail beams these beams follow you for a short amount of time so keep moving to avoid them.
    e69hxy.jpg

Laser Wave: When HAZMAT chargers up he will grunt before a lightning bolt strikes down against the map to avoid being damaged by it jump the moment before the lightning bolt comes down or the second you see it.
    21kcarl.jpg
    200xu37.jpg

Spin Attack: Like his counterpart the Invisible Assassin this boss also has the same features as her. When his health is low he begins using a spin attack and targets everyone on the map when he hits one person he changes targets to another until he hits all 4 then the cycle restarts. To avoid taking damage spin kick at him before he hits you and you take no damage if you do it correctly.
    14448jm.jpg

I hope this guide was helpful to the players who found it slightly difficult to get around specific bosses in this new zombie mode map.If this is helpful enough I would be thankful if a MOD can sticky this.

UPDATE! :

War Bear
    This boss is fairly easy as long as you get rid of each of his weapons that he has equipped on his shoulders and the one on his back.
    aebhgi.jpg

Gatling Gun:
    This attack is pretty easy to evade just slide away from it when you are the target.
    16ge48x.jpg

Rocket Launchers:
    Easy to evade simple stay out of the marked areas on the ground as shown in the photo.
    2zjjbrl.jpg

Plasma Cannon:
    I'm not sure about this one but I believe kicking is how you deal with this.
    w2lidf.jpg

Roar:
    Simply slide away from or jump as he slams the ground to avoid taking damage.
    14xp8r9.jpg
  • for the phoenix, you don't really need to slide when it's breathing fire at you, i just equip my grenade and run around.

tip for the assassin:
    when she's chasing you, just run around her in a circle. she won't hit you.

also, for rage mode, she simply just lunges at you instead of just running. ;)

other than that, good job on the guide. thanks for providing visuals and features of the bosses. :]
  • n1n1n1 +1. Couldve seen this b4 i died like 1000 times lol.
  • The assassin's rage mode just makes it faster (maybe more damage too) so you really have to just slide away from it if it's chasing you, you're not fast enough while shooting in between slides or just running.

I don't know about everyone, but the hazmat's spin attack feels impossible to dodge without the rpgs since he's very fast.

Also most players use the dropped items as soon as they're available, which is pretty useless. You should save rpgs for when the bosses are low and get stronger or when they're close to a teammate.
  • The Invisible Assassin Is Really Hard To Kill ;-;
  • Nice guide i learnt most of this on my first try :) but useful to those who struggle with it.
  • i watch a video on youtube about the final arena you can break scorpion's tail if you damag it enough that means it cant throw poison from his tail
  • Good Job, time for my revival tokens, i have really much, so let's win this.
  • Your guide needs more info like where to shoot the boss first when he/she first appears:

Bear: Shoot his ammo on the head and the chest first.

Scorpion:Shoot the tip of his tail first since he uses it to spill out poison. May wanna concentrate all your fire after you kill those lil scorpions the first time since he will call more and you won't have the grenades this time.

The mysterious boy: Shoot the 3 big metal things that appear like 10 secs after him first. Also, his laser can be avoided by pressing F a lil bit later when the warning sign appear or when you see a blue light around him. I suggest that when he got to low health and starts spinning, only 1 person should use the guns at the time, guns that can actually slow him down like bazooka or crossbow or ice-beam laser, the normal gatling gun doesn't matter. If he's spinning toward you wait until he gets close then press F 2 or 3 time until he goes away, you might wanna save your F since he can come back when you still don't have full bar.

Assassin biatch: I hate this girl, you said pretty much everything about her but one more tip that the bazooka in this round has a scope and you can use it to see her when she goes ghost, lol.

Phoenix: this guy a noob, easiest one.

If you have a team then you really should let just 1 guy pick up all the guns except the normal AP gatling gun, since it will slow the boss down more time than all of you using all the gun at 1 time.
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »
    for the phoenix, you don't really need to slide when it's breathing fire at you, i just equip my grenade and run around.

tip for the assassin:
    when she's chasing you, just run around her in a circle. she won't hit you.

also, for rage mode, she simply just lunges at you instead of just running. ;)

other than that, good job on the guide. thanks for providing visuals and features of the bosses. :]
    [MOD]Vu wrote: »
    The assassin's rage mode just makes it faster (maybe more damage too) so you really have to just slide away from it if it's chasing you, you're not fast enough while shooting in between slides or just running.

I don't know about everyone, but the hazmat's spin attack feels impossible to dodge without the rpgs since he's very fast.

Also most players use the dropped items as soon as they're available, which is pretty useless. You should save rpgs for when the bosses are low and get stronger or when they're close to a teammate.
    i watch a video on youtube about the final arena you can break scorpion's tail if you damag it enough that means it cant throw poison from his tail
    NickTran1 wrote: »
    Your guide needs more info like where to shoot the boss first when he/she first appears:

Bear: Shoot his ammo on the head and the chest first.

Scorpion:Shoot the tip of his tail first since he uses it to spill out poison. May wanna concentrate all your fire after you kill those lil scorpions the first time since he will call more and you won't have the grenades this time.

The mysterious boy: Shoot the 3 big metal things that appear like 10 secs after him first. Also, his laser can be avoided by pressing F a lil bit later when the warning sign appear or when you see a blue light around him. I suggest that when he got to low health and starts spinning, only 1 person should use the guns at the time, guns that can actually slow him down like bazooka or crossbow or ice-beam laser, the normal gatling gun doesn't matter. If he's spinning toward you wait until he gets close then press F 2 or 3 time until he goes away, you might wanna save your F since he can come back when you still don't have full bar.

Assassin biatch: I hate this girl, you said pretty much everything about her but one more tip that the bazooka in this round has a scope and you can use it to see her when she goes ghost, lol.

Phoenix: this guy a noob, easiest one.

If you have a team then you really should let just 1 guy pick up all the guns except the normal AP gatling gun, since it will slow the boss down more time than all of you using all the gun at 1 time.

@NickTran1 When you say bear I'm guessing you mean the engineer? Just shooting him works I don't think trying to aim directly at the armor has much of an effort but thanks for the rest of the info added it and gave a special thanks and special thanks to everyone else who helped with some of the other stuff :) Also I don't think its wise to kick Hazmat while he spins since he switches to the next target after hitting you once

Just thought I would do something good for the CF community. :D
  • With the invisible assassin you can just run circles around her and her attacks won't hit you, when the prompt appears that she's going to slash you wait about 1 second after the prompt appears and kick, if you don't have enough adrenaline to do a kick you can run a circle around her or slide to the side instead but you may still get hit. When she does the tornado slashing use the kick as she comes toward you, the timing is difficult to get right but it should prevent her attack from dealing damage. Though while running circles around her you need to watch your radar to make sure teammates don't get too close and block you, if one does slide away.

Using the kick is also helpful with the hazmat, when he electrifies the floor you can kick as soon as you hear him yell and it will negate the damage. The kick also works when he spins from player to player but the timing is difficult to get right and you don't want to use more than two kicks each time because it won't be long before he comes back to you. If you run away from him he'll keep chasing you, just stand there and do one or two kicks then he'll move on to the next player.

For the engineer try to refill ammo only right after he launches a set of bombs, if you have teammates using guns with few spare magazines you don't want a bomb landing on the ammo refill station.

Just tried shooting the scorpion tail, if you shoot the tip of the tail it makes a quieter sound and eventually breaks, shooting the middle of the tail doesn't seem to make it break. The player with the most respawns/health should try to be the scorpion's target, if you run up to the side of the scorpion behind its claws it should start chasing you. When it does a claw swipe you can kick shortly before it swipes to cancel the damage. When it does the grab attack if it kills you usually your gun won't drop so if you want to pick that gun up again after you die or leave it for a teammate try to drop the gun shortly before it grabs you if you know the grab will kill you.
  • Also, to win this easily don't play with noobs. You don't want midos to stand looking at a gun on ground for 10 minutes thinking 'should i pick it or not' instead of shooting the boss.
  • One quick note on Assassin: This boss is a joke if you know what to do. Just let one guy approach and shoot her when she spawns so she will follow him. Perform a kick whenever she tries to slash or spin attack, she will cancel it and go back to the luring guy. When she goes invisible, the luring guy simply need to follow and shoot her till she starts chasing him again. Repeat as necessary.
  • Really nice guide! Btw, there is no way to dodge the big machine, idk what it is called... He has to hit you no matter what...
  • Nice guide.I'll add these to the original post even tho they might've been suggested already.

Decapitation Swing: You can press f to spin kick the moment you see that you are targeted,so you wont get the initial damage.Then you can keep on sliding/running away.(never tried the running in circle part yet)

Spin Attack: If you're with a team who knows their stuff,best is to keep on sliding as much as you can if you're the targeted one while the others shoot it,since the whole process keeps on going when it switches from player to player.(I dont really like the part where you might be able to kick it,cuz the goal here is to drain as much HP as possible without getting hit by the boss as much as possibe,so gambling your chances with a spin kick doesnt sound good to me,everyone will pay attention to time their kick instead of shooting him)
  • ST6Ghost wrote: »
    @NickTran1 When you say bear I'm guessing you mean the engineer? Just shooting him works I don't think trying to aim directly at the armor has much of an effort but thanks for the rest of the info added it and gave a special thanks and special thanks to everyone else who helped with some of the other stuff :) Also I don't think its wise to kick Hazmat while he spins since he switches to the next target after hitting you once

It's wise if you don't wanna die and you want your teammate to die :v
  • Tips:

Scorpion:
    If he starts trying to grab you get away from the edges. He can push you out through the wall and INSTANTLY kill you.

Phoenix:
    Tornadoes can't form at the edges, so you're 100% safe there from them if you hug the wall
    The feather bomb makes small red circles on the floor before it lands, look for the nearest one and slide away from it to avoid it
    For the fire, simply slide away until it stops being careful to avoid other players

Hazmat Platform:
    Destroy his summoned objects first, he takes less damage while they are active
    Jump after the end of his shout as the lightning first appears to avoid his lightning attack
    Avoid other players when he starts moving as you may be hit multiple times

Assassin:
    If you circle round the assassin she can't hit you with the slash, or normal melee, and press F when she starts whirlwinding to cancel it instantly

Corrupt Engineer:
    Take out his helmet and chest armor first first if you can

All:
    Don't use the bazooka unless you're sure you can hit. If you use it, lead your shot if they're moving, or try to wait for them to stop before you shoot.
  • Nice guide man.

Also, another way to evade the assassin's decapitation slash is by sliding to the back of her right before she slashes. I personally find this easier than kicking her.
  • ST6Ghost wrote: »

Was going to make a guide, but ya beat me to it!
    I was thinking of making a GIF/JIF guide.
    Show each Boss, each one of their skills in a GIF/JIF and how to dodge.
    Less reading, simple, fast?
    But would take a while. Anyway nice guide.
  • Nice guide. gj.
    Just wanna add smth: Spin kick is really useful in Final Arena. You can almost block any attack with it(try it). Check the replies before me, they got many tips about this.
    P.s: Versus Corrupted Engineer, you can just spin kick when he targets you and dun bother about moving at all. Just keep shooting (as he gets stronger by time).
  • Nice guide man.

Also, another way to evade the assassin's decapitation slash is by sliding to the back of her right before she slashes. I personally find this easier than kicking her.

I just walk sideways in circles around her, ezpz
  • dunno if its posted already but, on the last image where hazmat platform perform spin attack you can actualy press F before he touch you, you won't take any damage.