Clan Requirement Update - postponed to May 2015

Comments

• Well there goes my clan and all the time put into it. Awesome improvment, loving this one! Can you do the same with login IDs? Delete their accounts if a user hasn't logged in for more than 60 days, it will free up a lot of space and only active players will play, we would also get the names we wish we could have had. I hope you bring this also!
  • WARHAWK wrote: »
    Well there goes my clan and all the time put into it. Awesome improvment, loving this one! Can you do the same with login IDs? Delete their accounts if a user hasn't logged in for more than 60 days, it will free up a lot of space and only active players will play, we would also get the names we wish we could have had. I hope you bring this also!

improvement
  • Attention Mercenaries,

The Clan system will be undergoing some changes in the coming few weeks, which will affect all clans and the enrolled members there-within.

Starting on Tuesday March 24th, there will be several conditions implemented that will affect all clans in CrossFire NA. These conditions specifically deal with inactive clans/clan members so to avoid falling within one of these conditions make sure to visit your clan's profile, in game every now and then.

The following conditions will be applied for every clan that is more than 60 days old.
    • Clans who have less than 5 members in their roster will be given a dismissal warning. This warning will persist for 2 weeks after which, if the roster does not reach at least 5 clan members, the clan will be disbanded.

If you manage to obtain 5 or more members before the two weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.

• Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 60 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 60 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

• The above rule about kicked clan members will also extend to the clan master. If your clan master is not active for 60 days, he will be forced out of the clan and a new clan master will be selected from the lieutenants.

If the clan has no lieutenants to select from, then a new clan master will be selected from the highest ranking, active member.

The clan master transfer will not occur if the clan has less than 5 members.

Again, these changes will go into effect starting March 24th. So make sure that your clan members have logged in and visited the clan profile to avoid being kicked from the clan.

It is very important that you make sure your clan remains active as we are not able to reverse clan deletions regardless of the reason. We also cannot act on any purchases made regarding the clan after the deletion has occurred.
    is this something that we needed? for a good game?....i dont think so!!!...but its a step forward!!
  • We have a clan member who we respect so much Called CyberCat who has had a heart attack.We even named our clan after this person out of respect. CyberCat did so much for this clan and is now an honourary member.There is no chance that the cat will be able to log in to save the account. Please do not do this!!!!!!!! This game never ceases to disapoint :(
    There are so many reasons why this is a bad idea .60 days is no freakin time at all. We have some bit part players that although they do not play as much, we are always happy to see them when they appear.They put a lot into those accounts and now z8 are going to snatch them away.What else are you going to steal z8? You took away the clan zp and gave it to the leader.....you took away the Bonus Points.....you took away the Clan Mall stopping the clans spending their zp and now this.Is this a good idea? NO!!!!!
  • I am the only one in my Clan. Are you telling me my Clan is getting disbanded for me just wanting a Clantag?

Well, go ahead and refund the GP i spent making that Clan then. LT Slot Costs and Member Slot Costs inclusive.
  • So have enough people made enough noise to get this update cancelled or nah
  • I guess it's time for me to update my CF and hop onto my alts.

This seems more like a scheme to get old players to come back. Just sayin'
  • RIP to the best leader CF MODS had.. Saidin.

And there's goes Danah's clan..
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    How much you guys wanna bet, the inactive names will be next.. with the same rules. Play or your names will be removed and you'll get a new name "Inactive102" rofl.

Now it's... we're forced to play or everything we worked for will be deleted and they don't care..

"Play the game or lose your stuff."

Lol.
  • Making up the rules as you go along.Nice one z8.Lots of those accounts have had a LOT of money spent on them.There was never any agreement when that money was spent that this was one of the conditions of play.Ripping your customers off yet again,wow talk about bite the hand that feeds you.This is a joke and an utter disgrace. Also who is to know about it? People that read the forum? A tiny minority of your player base or are there going to be streaming adverts in game? Z8 your own system has even put people off playing while they wait for the new crossfire 2.0 update which has already taken 5 months and counting. This announcement looks like Thieving, plain and simple.
  • What a nice and usefull "improvement", its not like they have anything better to do...
  • Please give us the clan page back Z8Games!
  • Why cant i have a clan for just myself? You dont have enough memories in your servers are what?
    RIP to the best leader CF MODS had.. Saidin.

Who said I couldn't get 4 clan members?
  • This thread does not seem to have many replies or views.I think that this new rule is going to make a lot of unsuspecting players lose their accounts.Surely there must be a better way to inform people of the new requirements other than just the forum.Z8 this is one BIG mistake that you are making here.
  • We just want somethings back, the players do the game, and this is sad... Why can't Europe create CF NA accounts?? Why the mall will no more exist??? Why the clan page is already down??? 6 years from better to bad...
  • Why the web mall not longer excist is what i not understand too until yet :(
  • }Zombie wrote: »
    Why the web mall not longer excist is what i not understand too until yet :(

BRUUH whaaat? are u saying?...
  • I don't understand what he was tryna say... :(
    RIP to the best leader CF MODS had.. Saidin.

+1....Saidin was the best
  • googlett wrote: »
    BRUUH whaaat? are u saying?...
    googlett wrote: »
    I don't understand what he was tryna say... :(

THIS: :ohttp://mall.z8games.com/ closed forever...
  • had time to think about it, and i thought this was a Free to play game any time a person wants to not when you decide they have to play in this time frame of days or be deleted.
    clans well i thought as a clan leader since its our clans not cf we decide who to kick since most of us do not really care about making it to number one.
    it makes no sense that CF is deciding on what to do with members and don't know what the members is doing, like for example some are college student that have to study for test and other things that would keep them off for 3 months easy, or a person cpu breaks down an they cant afford an have to save up to fix it. YOU CF took something away from people that expected to come back an play any time since this is a free game online as advertised on the internet. example for me i play a game only when cf is down should they delete me cause cf rarely goes down ? you are taking a game making it harder for clan leaders with no real tools to look at people and wondering if they will get deleted. you making it harder for starting clans cause in 60 days they don't have 5 they are toast according to your post. again clan is a family which means people like to play with people yet you want to control that.. why and why should you something you should explain why your doing, not just say this is how its going to be
    whats next if you don't buy zp you will delete clans or players cause micro management is meant for business and we are not your employee's
    this is just my opinion an thought about it, cause i see no good use in what your doing other than controlling clans and clan leaders and players while trying to make people play. they meaning other clans may agree to it an say yes till it hits home and find out they cant control what happens.
  • who is implementing
    Attention Mercenaries,

The Clan system will be undergoing some changes in the coming few weeks, which will affect all clans and the enrolled members there-within.

Starting on Tuesday March 24th, there will be several conditions implemented that will affect all clans in CrossFire NA. These conditions specifically deal with inactive clans/clan members so to avoid falling within one of these conditions make sure to visit your clan's profile, in game every now and then.

The following conditions will be applied for every clan that is more than 60 days old.
    • Clans who have less than 5 members in their roster will be given a dismissal warning. This warning will persist for 2 weeks after which, if the roster does not reach at least 5 clan members, the clan will be disbanded.

I mean not to judge on what y’all doing

But who’re implementing these requirements update?

Z8games or the developers?

Would be pleased generous if I get it answered by a Z8 staff or if a Mod can respond.

If you manage to obtain 5 or more members before the two weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.

• Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 60 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 60 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

• The above rule about kicked clan members will also extend to the clan master. If your clan master is not active for 60 days, he will be forced out of the clan and a new clan master will be selected from the lieutenants.

If the clan has no lieutenants to select from, then a new clan master will be selected from the highest ranking, active member.

The clan master transfer will not occur if the clan has less than 5 members.

Again, these changes will go into effect starting March 24th. So make sure that your clan members have logged in and visited the clan profile to avoid being kicked from the clan.

It is very important that you make sure your clan remains active as we are not able to reverse clan deletions regardless of the reason. We also cannot act on any purchases made regarding the clan after the deletion has occurred.

I mean not to judge on what y’all doing

But who’re implementing these requirements update?
    Z8games or the developers?

Would be pleased generous if I get it answered by a Z8 staff or if a Mod can respond.
  • Whoa, what the hell? My clan is essentially dead, but we still like to pop on and play every so often (e.g. me playing now). So anyone who hasn't logged on in the past 2 months will be kicked out? Including the Clan Master? What an awful idea. 2 months isn't even that long of a break.

Exactly,same here.
    Z8,you might want to remove this pile of crap unless you actually want to kill what's left of this game completely.

clan = group ,only for friends and people you actually know in real life and it's easier to play with them this way. clan =/= something where you need to add points each day to rank up your clan,maybe some of us dont give a crap bout that especially with the clan page taken down,k?

As Xfin81 said in the other thread: "That, is the single largest load of BULL that I have ever read since I started playing[...]" I joined in February 2009...
  • what cf needs to do

OK here is my oppion 1st Sadin did an ok job be he didn't nothing about the hacks. 2nd about this new rules. Since when is a free to play game does the people who run the game say ok we are kicking people for being inactive. for one people do have alts, and do have lives. People go on Vacation for a few weeks & they get punished? Cf if u do anything u need to work on that clan page & fix all of the hacks before adding new modes & what u are trying to implement. I have 2 account on here 1 is a 2 star & the other is a low rank that is my alt. I don't always get to my alt. I also have paid into cf to help support u. so Please Take my words & think on stuff before u do anything.

Thanks

emtincharge
    LT in LuckybBrigade
    2 Star 2 or 3 class
  • o.O why so serious CF, you wasn't before. quit trying to go batty and putting on the good do'er pants on and cape and Mess with people that part makes no sense.
    1. what does it do .....NOTHING, NADA,ZIP just makes you feel like you did something good
    2. does it help players.... again NOTHING, NADA, ZIP just makes you feel important
    3. does it help the clans, NOPE, YOU GOT TO BE JOKING, heck no, just makes you feel you did your job
    4. do it make it fun for players HELL NO, NO WAY , NO HOW, WHAT..... again nope, nada, zip but you get the enjoyment of messing with people for no reason
    so we established it does Nothing for the CLANS, nothing for the Players, nothing to make the game fun, so it comes down to
    its ALL ABOUT YOU, getting to feel important, that your worth something, that you did your job.

WOW you guys are good, wonder when they (smiley gate) will clean house. cause when your deleting, clans, players you might start thinking about other employment cause i don't think smiley gate will be that happy when more players start to leave the game PSS have you noticed the new players do not really spend money on zp instead they just buy accounts with the zp stuff. only your older players are buying the ones your chasing off

IDEA
    1 make really good snd/gm/td maps (good for clans and players while making the game fun)
    2 try harder on stopping hacks (good for clans and players while making the game fun)
    3 bring back older weapons in zp crates (m4a1 tiger skin, awm camo) sell them as zp item mall and put them in zp crates by their self (good for players, makes the weapon system interesting)
    4 you can sell the zp crates in a mall that sells zp weapons. you just got to figure out the price of the weapons (good for players, gives them the power of choice, an you an income maker)
    (why zp item mall an crates,,, gives a player a choice buy it out right or take the chance to win it)

always remember this is a game, an not a place to control people, people come to enjoy, play, make friends through that they tell others. reputation is word of mouth, and what is goggled on the internet and what is put on face book that makes you guys stand out as being good or being bad. in the end its up to you, but that do not mean we clans, clan members or lone players have to put up with it either, there is other games your not the only one like you would think.
  • I am trying to tell everyone in clan about this new rule.Ask most people in game if they heard of this new clan requirement and the answer is NO. Why? Most people are here to PLAY crossfire and NOT read the forums.A lot of people are gonna see their accounts messed up for no good reason at all. Please reverse this decision as there are going to be too many unhappy people.Come on z8 do something good and forget about this new clan requirement nonsence.
This discussion has been closed.