are these offers legit?

Hey! When doing the survey thing, some of the offers require to compete 2 offers at the end. Some of these offers are for free trials and you just pay shipping.. like for makeup, skin care stuffs, teeth whiteners... Are these safe and legit?

And on the BMG rewards box, it has offers like these {hope its ok to post links since its from this site!}

http://www.mfl-center.com/GJV6861dd8681?sud=CD19357_ecb47330-fa93-48ac-a59f-e3b1417007f4_____

do they really send it? or is it a scam?

Comments

• haihais wrote: »
    Hey! When doing the survey thing, some of the offers require to compete 2 offers at the end. Some of these offers are for free trials and you just pay shipping.. like for makeup, skin care stuffs, teeth whiteners... Are these safe and legit?

And on the BMG rewards box, it has offers like these {hope its ok to post links since its from this site!}

http://www.mfl-center.com/GJV6861dd8681?sud=CD19357_ecb47330-fa93-48ac-a59f-e3b1417007f4_____

I feel like its a scam but, i have no clue.
  • i would tell you but i dont use the surveys
  • i personaly dont believe they are legit i just did like 3 of the quizzes you know and put in my cell (OH IT WILL GET TO YOU IN 2 MINUTES) here i am still waiting for that code 30 min later.
    Not to mention one of em randomly popped into another website while i was waiting for the code -.- and of course since i didnt anser the phone supposedly because I DIDNT GET THE TEXT the offer prolly wont get me anything -.-

May I be the first to say THAT GIRL PUT THE 'U' IN UGLY
  • and... still waiting... not to mention the last offer i did took like 3 days to get me the ZP after it was so called "rewarded"
  • for the love of god dont do these damn surveys, i got like 5 spyware just in one of them and didnt even received any zp.
  • XD just figured out why none of the texts werent goin through roflmao forgot that i had my carrier not allow any sorts of texts like that cause i got caught up in somthin like that and was payin like 20 extra bucks a month
  • and the BMG surveys dont work at all for me ive completed like 5-6 and havent gotten ****... mabye its because im using google Chrome as my browser?
  • Hey Everyone,

The surveys do work and the tool does reward. However there may be various reasons why it did not work for you. Security is too high on your web browser, you may already be in the advertiser’s database, you need to clear your cookies and cache, you have a pop up blocker turned on, or you do not qualify for the offer provided by the advertiser.

I do know that if you are missing points and you did fill out the survey. Simply email noreward@blvd-media.com with the screen of the offer and the appropriate information and we will take care of it for you.

I know it can be frustrating, but rest assured these offers are legitimate. Over 6 billion dollars a year is spent on this type of advertising. However, do to the high incidence of fraudulent information, no offer converts 100% of the time.

Every day there are new offers. Offers at the front of the tool are the highest converting offers. Always start with those first. New ones are in the back. Make sure you read the terms on the cell phone offers.

I hope information helps.

Sincerley,

Jennifer
  • Thanks BMG, my concern was with the offers that say they actually send you stuff. The offer above says they send a coupon for a free lipstick, and there are some others that say they send trials of products and you just pay the shipping.

I was curious if anyone completed those and if it's safe to give my info out to those offers.
  • Why do we have to type our cell phone number at the end of the survey?. Since it is an internet-oriented program, you should be able to confirm the rewards by responding through your email. What will happen is you will receive phone calls that cost you up to $10 a call and numerous text messages with special offers.
  • i didn`t do any survey but i think its pure virus/spyware
  • actually i did one of the surveys the free ones. some work while others dont. for example i signed up for at least 9 surveys/ offers yet only 4 got recognized and got ZP deposited into my account. personally i think it works but it isnt always successful
  • My advice is to please don't go near this spam scheme. Don't use this system. Buy your own ZP, or buy it (privately) from a trusted friend if you have to (the resposibility is YOURS in that case), but don't use this survey system and don't give these scum companies your details :)
    Thanks BMG, my concern was with the offers that say they actually send you stuff. The offer above says they send a coupon for a free lipstick, and there are some others that say they send trials of products and you just pay the shipping.

I was curious if anyone completed those and if it's safe to give my info out to those offers.
    Hello haihais,

Good question. They are real companies sending out real stuff. BMG does not keep any ones information; we just get notified from the advertiser if the lead goes through. The companies that do provide these offers are big legit companies and the groups we work with are large advertiser networks who are all above board. We do not work with any start up networks to make sure everyone info is safe as possible.

With regards to the cell phone offers...yes those usually are signing up for a ring tone account or screen savers or what ever, but they usually do have some sort of monthly fee when subscribed to them. Those companies are also very large and you can check all of them out before you sign up. Check out their Terms of Service and it will tell you the monthly fee if there is one.

With regards to the other offers...Yes you will get emails from the advertisers and usually quite a bit of emails. You can opt out of all the advertisers’ emails if you do not want them.

This is just a method of getting free points and you do not need to do it...but do expect the advertiser to reach out to you if you do fill out an offer. They did pay money for the lead.

This is not a fraud operation...thousands and thousands of games have this technology.
    I hope that explains it a little better and if you have any questions....please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Jennifer
  • Wow Roph!
    Your Awesome!! Mod Roph FTW whhop