need all AUG user to read this

I have a friend on CF that thinks hes an AUG GOD im inviting anyone that thinks they can beat him to play him 1v1.His username is K1Apwnage.He is challenging anyone with a AUG.So if you think your better than he is play him.He thinks hes better than any AUG user.

Comments

• I choose BamF*.
  • I can play him if he agrees tp lay free 4 all so i can kill him first and take his AUG!
  • KonaahKonaah Apprentice
    p2pking wrote: »
    I have a friend on CF that thinks hes an AUG GOD im inviting anyone that thinks they can beat him to play him 1v1.His username is K1Apwnage.He is challenging anyone with a AUG.So if you think your better than he is play him.He thinks hes better than any AUG user.

Does this "Friend" happen to be you?
  • challage bamf or tansta
  • no its not me its actually my friend
  • Ill play him whenever.. IGN: [Reptar]
  • bamf* (:
    k1a good luck son
  • iHoundiHound Beginner
    BamF* accepts your challenge.
  • p2pking wrote: »

look up a friend of mine his ign is Inuyasha7991, he also thinks hes an aug god lol. But he'll accept your challenge, just mention my name, Mr[FIN]masta
  • hey leave your friends ign, ill tell inuyasha later
  • Wuts ur friend's IGN? I would like to c his skills
  • lClypherlClypher Knight-Errant
    iHound wrote: »
    BamF* accepts your challenge.

i'll 1 v 1 AUG you too for kicks ;)
  • buy me a aug, lets go
  • brandoooobrandoooo Holy Knight
    lol i would, but.... i dont like aug haha
  • 13JDog13JDog Holy Mage
    I have an Aug

I used to think I was an AUG GOD

evidently there is another pretender to the throne LOL

My ping would let me down in a match as Im in the UK and Im too slow until

we get the UK server then.... MY AUG will bring river headshot death LOL
  • lol alright i wont remember that name lmao but ill challenge him, tell him to msg me
  • your a little over 1.0 kdr... how is that even close to being good lol
  • well ill show u, msg when u wanna face me, thats if u do.
  • i don't have an aug though lol
  • 2hARd2HAndle2hARd2HAndle Knight-Errant
    im good with an aug except i sold mine...and i find it kinda funny that hes scared to fight any1 with anything else than an aug, to scared to get AK'd long range when hes trying to be "pro" with that scope of is :)