XTrap Error fixes and Data Collection

Comments

• yes i'm still waiting someone to answer.
  • 1. What Anti Virus program are you using?

- Avast! 4.8 Professional

2. Have you added any xtrap or game files to an exception list?

- Only Kill Mark

3. Have you tried disabling the virus program during installation and running of the game?

- Yes, ı tried every solutions.

GnX4EZ.png
  • xtrap

i have the same problem like hakan - xtrap reports problem with aspnet perf.dll

is here someone with answer or instruction
  • 13-0400-00000000-501

13-0400-00000000-501

Can't seem to fix it been trying for 3 hours nothing is seeming to work
  • Same error here....

1. What Anti Virus program are you using?
    Avast

No

3. Have you tried disabling the virus program during installation and running of the game?
    I've disabled every program's which may affect the game/play.

I can play normally in win7, but in xp... since a 1 week
  • Rex7564 wrote: »
    13-0400-00000000-501

Can't seem to fix it been trying for 3 hours nothing is seeming to work

i still have the same problem , never had to disable any anti virus stuff before, i did a couple reinstalls and still same thing, havent been abld to log in for days now, i think i got it but now it says invalid name or password and im unsure what it is now, or case sensitive or what/.
  • Hi, when i am pressing on deposit its saying "invalid access" can soneobe help me pls? :(
  • MeriadocNW wrote: »
    1. McAfee
    2. I went and un-quarantined the crossfire initializer
    3. I even tried lowering firewall, I don't know how to shut it down completely

I keep receiving an error that says File is changed: W[2007] L[2] crossfire.exe This appears after X-trap begins initializing. The box has HGWC in the top left corner.

Do I need to uninstall or something?
    Reinstall cf
  • 1. What Anti Virus program are you using? Kaspersky Internet Security 2014

2. Have you added any X-trap or game files to an exception list? Yes i did

3. Have you tried disabling the virus program during installation and running of the game? Many times,still the same problem

Since the last patch it only gives me some hack tool detected although i don't use any,i have read the other xtrap error thread and said i must run a full scan which i did but nothing happened still get hack tool detected,those who use hacks can play normally and we don't ? Please help....
    I am using Kanspersky

2. Have you added any X-trap or game files to an exception list?
    Yes I have added crossfire to exception list

Yes I have disabled virus protection and all the thingsssssss
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2014

Yup

Yes. To no avail.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Hello Z8 Gamers!

We've been tracking the current Xtrap issues, and the biggest issue we currently see is the "XTrap has Failed to initialize" type error.

It won't allow people to run the game!

This is an error we would like to fix. In an attempt to collect better data for our Developers and Xtrap we need some specific information from the people receiving this error.

Specifically we need to know:

As for Solutions to the problem.

First make sure your running Cross Fire in administrator mode.

McAffee has updated their program and should no longer detect any CF Files are false positives.

Some free virus scanners are detecting some CF files as trojans. This is a FALSE POSITIVE. CF Contains no malicious files.

Make sure to disable your virus scanner during all phases of the game. Download, Installation and Running. At the very least as a test to see if the game functions normally under these conditions.

We are specifically looking to see if there is a common anti virus program that is causing these errors while the game is running.

Also please review other threads like Crackindomes suggestion:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=21570

And another thread on McAffe:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=22126

These threads may contain helpful hints to getting your Cf running.

Lastly, Xtrap has been known to conflict with SOME video caputuring and voice communication software. Skype, Fraps etc. may not run properly or conflict with the game when running. Make sure to try and close those extra programs down when running CF. Again, as a test to see if the game will function without them.

We will be looking for Xtrap updates that will fix some of these compatibility issues, but right now we need to collect as much data as possible.

Thanks everyone!

my anti virus is Mcafee and it sucks idk how to do it in it and lol i turned off the firewall but nothing happened the game still not working
    when i launch my game and HGW loads its stop in step 3 and still that for about 1:2 min then its said :
    Failed to connect to server : W[2003]L[0]
    Need ur help Guys as fast as u can

IGN : MI53RY
    My old acc [stolen] : I-SeRaNo.?
    Leader of LiMiTeD.? [stolen too]
    Now Leader Of AmaZinG.?
  • i dont know how to stop this fcking anti virus Mcafee help please and how i add cf to exception list?
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Hello Z8 Gamers!

We've been tracking the current Xtrap issues, and the biggest issue we currently see is the "XTrap has Failed to initialize" type error.

It won't allow people to run the game!

This is an error we would like to fix. In an attempt to collect better data for our Developers and Xtrap we need some specific information from the people receiving this error.

Specifically we need to know:

As for Solutions to the problem.

First make sure your running Cross Fire in administrator mode.

McAffee has updated their program and should no longer detect any CF Files are false positives.

Some free virus scanners are detecting some CF files as trojans. This is a FALSE POSITIVE. CF Contains no malicious files.

Make sure to disable your virus scanner during all phases of the game. Download, Installation and Running. At the very least as a test to see if the game functions normally under these conditions.

We are specifically looking to see if there is a common anti virus program that is causing these errors while the game is running.

Also please review other threads like Crackindomes suggestion:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=21570

And another thread on McAffe:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=22126

These threads may contain helpful hints to getting your Cf running.

Lastly, Xtrap has been known to conflict with SOME video caputuring and voice communication software. Skype, Fraps etc. may not run properly or conflict with the game when running. Make sure to try and close those extra programs down when running CF. Again, as a test to see if the game will function without them.

We will be looking for Xtrap updates that will fix some of these compatibility issues, but right now we need to collect as much data as possible.

Thanks everyone!
    can i play it under win.8.1 and i am in the australia . always faied to log in to the games .and the say something wrong with X trap
  • 1 .my antivirus microsoft security
    2.yes
    3. yes couple of times

i even unistall it couple of time did not fix
  • 08-0400-00000000-544 Some functions have been corrupted. Please, close any program which is affecting game client and restart the system.
    I run Avast Pro Antivirus and have tried restarting the system 3 times, ran a full virus scan and have tried to run cf with my antivirus off and still receive this error. You guys need to upgrade this pos xtrap or get rid of it! It obviously does not work just join any game and you'll see the hackers in every game!
  • Facing problems for loading

So guys ive tried everything, i reinstalled crossfire like 12x...
    It doenst work for like +- 1 week, and i wasnt able to play it ever since (except for yesterday).. My antivirus software is norton online security. I dont even get an error code, it just doesnt launch when i press start. The next screen that appears is for giving permission to run crossfire, but after that nothing happens. Does anyone have a possible solution? I would like to hear it :)
  • i told u now what u have to do: Delete Crossfire and make a Steamaccount and play INSURGENCY 2!!!!!!!!! The best game ever after INSURGENY Modern Warfare and the best is all Servers VAC saved. NO HACKERS nowhere ingame 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Make ur decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • code error

can someone please help me? my computer says that x-trap error code and it says some random code can anyone help please please please please please please please please please please please please
    Avira and avast

No

No because i have this code field since this morning 08-0400-00000000-544 and i use my antivirus since a long time therefore it is not a virus program who is in charge of this problem
  • X-Trap error d3d9.dll fixed with X-trap update 9053

Hello everyone,

We received a new X-Trap Update during the day of January 6th 2015. The issue for Windows 8.1 user and their Windows Update that give an X-Trap error with Tool name: d3d9.dll should be fixed.

- Please make sure that the CrossFire client program is added to the list for exceptions of the protection programs on your computer have (firewall, antivirus).
    - Remove the entire X-Trap folder (typical under C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire) and patch the game by executing as Administrator the application “CF_G4box.exe” in your CrossFire folder.
    - After opening CrossFire please check if you receive the latest X-Trap version patched called 9053

Thank you all for your patience while the team fixed this issue.
    none
    Firewall
    lots of time not working!!
  • Thats the error i have in xtrap i cant play the game!!!!
  • Since 3 weeks im not able to play CF anymore. I already posted it somewhere else and noone gives a f.u.ck. So here's the errror again:
    yfx29iuf.jpg

Im using Norton

2. No Y should I?

3. No I didn't

I'm using windows vista btw.
  • btw I already tried everything like reinstalling CF, deleting the X-trap folder etc...
This discussion has been closed.