Found bugs/issues? Post them here!

Comments

• Hello , when i try to login the game it tells me " This service it's not avalable for your region " or something like , what should i do ?

Your country is locked out for this version of the game. You should look into downloading the correct version for your country. For example, if you are from Russia, you should download CF RU.

I got that EMD lab error too. Makes your sounds, movement, and RoF/reload speed stuck at the slow-mo speed. Pretty much makes the game not worth paying.

GZft97U.png
  • Pretty sure most of you guys have noticed, but just incase, alpha is bugged. It says its full 24/7. Which it is not.... lol. Alpha is unplayable.
  • liumang007 wrote: »
    1.infected gorillas has not problem.

2.EMD LAB issue
    1. the issue begin at wave 16 to wave 30,freeze at Disengaging in 1 sec.
      game sound changed,shooting speed slow...
    2. wave 24 little girls move slow=not move
    3. wave 30 freeze at ready in 1 sec
    4. the black backpiece move slow=not move
    hope i found all issue in EMD LAB map

1. Alright, just making sure, as Black Backpiece are reskin of Infected Gorillas, :P
    2. EMD
    1. Reported.
    2. Will take a look.
    3. Reported.
    4. Will take a look.
    fail_a_lot wrote: »
    When you open a td cw room. Respawn time shows everytime 10 seconds.
    the sound of m14ebr gold is buggy. Other player hear the sound only if they stand directly near me. If they a little bit far away from me, the sound is silenced/off

1. Will take a look.
    2. Good thing I know where to find one, so I'll take a look as well, :P
    Hello , when i try to login the game it tells me " This service it's not avalable for your region " or something like , what should i do ?
    0z0mulsion wrote: »
    Your country is locked out for this version of the game. You should look into downloading the correct version for your country. For example, if you are from Russia, you should download CF RU.

As 0z0mulsion said, you unfortunately cannot play this version of the game. Depending on where you live, you will need to download the nearest version for you.
    0z0mulsion wrote: »
    I got that EMD lab error too. Makes your sounds, movement, and RoF/reload speed stuck at the slow-mo speed. Pretty much makes the game not worth paying.

Yeah, all of these Zombie Mode related bugs are being looked into.
    Mr_Father wrote: »
    Pretty sure most of you guys have noticed, but just incase, alpha is bugged. It says its full 24/7. Which it is not.... lol. Alpha is unplayable.

I can't really tell, definitely odd to see such an increase of players all of the sudden, but from a publisher perspective, it can only means good news right? :P
  • 1. Alright, just making sure, as Black Backpiece are reskin of Infected Gorillas, :P
    2. EMD
    1. Reported.
    2. Will take a look.
    3. Reported.
    4. Will take a look.

1. Will take a look.
    2. Good thing I know where to find one, so I'll take a look as well, :P

As 0z0mulsion said, you unfortunately cannot play this version of the game. Depending on where you live, you will need to download the nearest version for you.

Yeah, all of these Zombie Mode related bugs are being looked into.

I can't really tell, definitely odd to see such an increase of players all of the sudden, but from a publisher perspective, it can only means good news right? :P

U work so hard simrock T-T. I <3 u. We should pass some virtual j's around some time. :)

Oh and i think the sound for the ksg-15 is a bit off for other players. I was playing ghostmode and someone had it and it sounded like it was silenced. Not too sure of this but i think u should check it out, if u have the time.

Oh and i totally forgot this one. Idk if this is just a glitch or just pure laziness by z8. When you make a new account and when you have to pick a username. The thing isnt updated. Do u know what i mean? Like there is no account with the name "triburst" because that was my old ign a few months back and when i tried to make a new account and name it to that it said the name was taken. Look into it and u will see what i mean. Like ive tried to enter my first ign ever. Rucka123 and it said it was taken which it is not XD.
  • Mr_Father wrote: »
    U work so hard simrock T-T. I <3 u. We should pass some virtual j's around some time. :)

I've been looking for bugs for every update, much more when I became moderator since I could directly report them. That's what I like to do, plus I can compare stuff between versions and immediately know if something is wrong (like if skin lacks shine but on other versions it's fine, etc; at least that's why the M1A1 Carbine looks so nice now)!

I just thought I would be able to find and report more bugs by asking the community to help and it works great so far. While I have some more to verify, some of them are reported and only one that I can't reproduce, so yeah, it's fun.
    Oh and i think the sound for the ksg-15 is a bit off for other players. I was playing ghostmode and someone had it and it sounded like it was silenced. Not too sure of this but i think u should check it out, if u have the time.

I'll add that to the list.
    Oh and i totally forgot this one. Idk if this is just a glitch or just pure laziness by z8. When you make a new account and when you have to pick a username. The thing isnt updated. Do u know what i mean? Like there is no account with the name "triburst" because that was my old ign a few months back and when i tried to make a new account and name it to that it said the name was taken. Look into it and u will see what i mean. Like ive tried to enter my first ign ever. Rucka123 and it said it was taken which it is not XD.

I always had one main account which I never changed name, so I can't tell. While I did had some alternate accounts back in the days, I never had trouble getting an in-game name that wasn't taken. But I do believe support can handle that kind of thing, well at least I know you can take somebody else's in-game name if he's been inactive for too long (if I remember right), so perhaps similar process can be applied with this specific issue, who knows.

But I will make sure to leave a note in that regard as I understand the fact that if you check player profiles and none shows up when typing in a name, then you should be able to take it I guess. So, if you can send me a in-game picture where it shows that "x" name is taken and that you know no profile will show up on the clan page, that would help, :P
  • So, I checked some more bugs from the list, I successfully checked the Barrett M82A1's draw/reload animation issues with male character arms (at least I didn't noticed anything wrong when using female character when I tested), so I took some screenshots and reported it; as well Clan War's default 10 secs in TD! Now onto the next bug I've checked.

The "Mutants Win" sound was brought back, so it no longer says "Ghost Win" in Mutation Modes. However the "Soldiers Win" is still the same in both Mutations & Shadow Mode. So it doesn't match up with the countdown/mutants win voice.

So, the best course of action would be to either bring back our version's "Soldiers Win" for Mutation and keep Shadow's. Or even better, if GMs could make their own version of "Ghosts Win" and even perhaps make a new "Soldiers Win" for Shadow Mode, so that it would say "Mercenaries Win". It might be a stretch, but I think that would be awesome, lol, :P
  • Mr_Father wrote: »

Sound is realy bugged lately, at least in ghost mode I think, few more guns are acting like that can't remember all of them right now because I just woke up but I remember from last week when I was playing 1v1 ghost mode as a black list, I couldn't hear oposite player winchester until I got like 2 feets close to him tho I saw his shooting animation few feets away where there shouldn't be problem hearing those shots.
  • Just gonna leave this here,

Most sniper rifles have a sound when they zoom in, yes? The MSR doesn't seem to have that sound as of the most recent patch.
  • Just gonna leave this here,

Most sniper rifles have a sound when they zoom in, yes? The MSR doesn't seem to have that sound as of the most recent patch.

Same for the AWM I think.
  • option menu:
    every day when i start the game first time, the community option-function control are reseted to default. (block friend invitations stay no/display method stay at series)

wave mode sound off at sandstorm map
    when i turn sound off before the match start, everything is fine (sound is complete off)
    when i turn sound off after the match is started, i hear the whole time the wind whistling
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    option menu:
    every day when i start the game first time, the community option-function control are reseted to default. (block friend invitations stay no/display method stay at series)

This one's annoying when you're in options/settings or looking at profile/achievements etc it closes it out whenever someone spams an invite. I never remember to reset it until I get spammed.

OT: There's a bug on Orbital Station where sometimes you take 2/3rds dmg(ie: You have 33hp)when you spawn. It might only happen on your first spawn but I'm not sure.

My friend gets this error whenever he tries to play WM. Happens on both maps. Fresh install didn't work and either did replacing the corrupted file with a copy from a friend's working client. He's running win8.1... uh, I'll edit in any other relevant details as I remember them.

PyoyogI.jpg

I know there's more I know not listed here but I can't think of them.

*edit: Only other detail I could think of was that when he joins the match he does manage to spawn before getting the error. Rather than it just crashing before the match loads.
  • Is there way to put a spoiler so that pictures doesn't take up a lot of space?

on topic:
    WmCyVFX.png

W4uMgy5.png

LvlocvB.png

I have hidden hub on replay because of other players privacy.
    That happend like half hour ago. I thought those kind of glitches were fixed long time ago but 2 players in this same match got there, 1 at a time. I don't know did they glitch it somehow or used 3rd party program for it but I have replay if someone from z8games department wants to watch it. But yea I think it has to be fixed, not the picture, just getting into that place.
  • stane031 wrote: »
    Sound is realy bugged lately, at least in ghost mode I think, few more guns are acting like that can't remember all of them right now because I just woke up but I remember from last week when I was playing 1v1 ghost mode as a black list, I couldn't hear oposite player winchester until I got like 2 feets close to him tho I saw his shooting animation few feets away where there shouldn't be problem hearing those shots.

So, most weapons have sound issues, alright. I'll still check M14, KSG and Winch and it should be enough to report it.
    Just gonna leave this here,

xiN_LEGiiT wrote: »
    Same for the AWM I think.

I'll take a look at those!
    option menu:
    the_D wrote: »
    This one's annoying when you're in options/settings or looking at profile/achievements etc it closes it out whenever someone spams an invite. I never remember to reset it until I get spammed.

Yes, somewhat annoying, I'll add those to the list.
    wave mode sound off at sandstorm map
    when i turn sound off before the match start, everything is fine (sound is complete off)
    when i turn sound off after the match is started, i hear the whole time the wind whistling

Alright, I'll take a look at this.
    OT: There's a bug on Orbital Station where sometimes you take 2/3rds dmg(ie: You have 33hp)when you spawn. It might only happen on your first spawn but I'm not sure.

I'll check that.
    My friend gets this error whenever he tries to play WM. Happens on both maps. Fresh install didn't work and either did replacing the corrupted file with a copy from a friend's working client. He's running win8.1... uh, I'll edit in any other relevant details as I remember them.

Please do! But until then, I'll gladly take this screenshot and make report it as it is.
    stane031 wrote: »
    Is there way to put a spoiler so that pictures doesn't take up a lot of space?

Sadly no, :P I forgot to remind people to resize their pictures, lol. But then again, it's a rule now, but I can't just remove these useful pictures. But I'll add a note in the OP and hopefully would help for future post; and thank you for taking one step ahead with your images, :P
    I have hidden hub on replay because of other players privacy.
    That happend like half hour ago. I thought those kind of glitches were fixed long time ago but 2 players in this same match got there, 1 at a time. I don't know did they glitch it somehow or used 3rd party program for it but I have replay if someone from z8games department wants to watch it. But yea I think it has to be fixed, not the picture, just getting into that place.

Thank you for that. About the spot itself, well, the ghost spawn's exit is right there, so would they be able to kill them before they glitch? Unless they magically go through the door itself, then it's not much a glitch but more of noclip case. I would like the replay and take a look at it, but please send it through private message, :P
  • wow, this thread will be really useful, n1 on that. :D

btw:

1. Well, this maybe could be a minor bug (the other actual zm issues were already put in here) but when you pass from wave 30 to wave 31 in crater map (hard) some of the hunters (zombies) are still alive, despite you already beat mega warmonger boss at wave 30 (I'll post a screenshot later if you need it...I'm not in my laptot atm).

2. The web mall page is not showing the flag namecards (bonus items section)...is this a bug?
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?p=3976476&posted=1#post3976476

And that's all for now :0
    I'll post in here if I notice something new.
    ( specially in zm ;) )
  • AuraSphere wrote: »
    1. Well, this maybe could be a minor bug (the other actual zm issues were already put in here) but when you pass from wave 30 to wave 31 in crater map (hard) some of the hunters (zombies) are still alive, despite you already beat mega warmonger boss at wave 30 (I'll post a screenshot later if you need it...I'm not in my laptot atm).

I did some of Crater on Hard difficulty lately, I didn't see that happening once, but by all means, post your screenshot whenever you can and I'll report it, :P
    AuraSphere wrote: »
    2. The web mall page is not showing the flag namecards (bonus items section)...is this a bug?

I can't tell. However, I guess it's safe to assume the flags will be back for the World Cup event, don't quote me on that though, but that would be nice for those who want to support their country during the event. I will still leave a note about it, just in case.
  • Oh yea,In Unearth when I re spawn i re spawn dead or missing a life
  • Shadow MOde KDR counter is messed up again
    wow, this thread will be really useful, n1 on that. :D

btw:

And that's all for now :0
    I'll post in here if I notice something new.
    ( specially in zm ;) )
    I did some of Crater on Hard difficulty lately, I didn't see that happening once, but by all means, post your screenshot whenever you can and I'll report it, :P

I can't tell. However, I guess it's safe to assume the flags will be back for the World Cup event, don't quote me on that though, but that would be nice for those who want to support their country during the event. I will still leave a note about it, just in case.

Crossfire20140425_0001.png

Here is my screenshot...I did notice it some time ago (this happened like 2 or 3 times with an average of 2 or 3 zombies still alive after wave 30 -is not a big problem, ikr xD- )...And I was no playing in these days so idk if this interesting bug still continues.

About the flags, well, I guess the only option for now is to wait (I support that World Cup idea...hope is not only a bug in that case). :T
  • Please do! But until then, I'll gladly take this screenshot and make report it as it is.
    I added one other detail above that I could think of. Don't know how relevant it is but there it is. Tricky cuz I'm doing this second hand for a friend.
  • wave 31 hard mode is buggy, I see my party lagging in the same place on my screen. On their screen they see the other 3 lagging in the same place. While I'm able to see myself running around; I still take damage even if there was no boss near me or the rockets near me.
  • Thank you for that. About the spot itself, well, the ghost spawn's exit is right there, so would they be able to kill them before they glitch? Unless they magically go through the door itself, then it's not much a glitch but more of noclip case. I would like the replay and take a look at it, but please send it through private message, :P

Can you give me some site where I could upload replay? You can PM it to me and delete this post.
    Here is my screenshot...I did notice it some time ago (this happened like 2 or 3 times with an average of 2 or 3 zombies still alive after wave 30 -is not a big problem, ikr xD- )...And I was no playing in these days so idk if this interesting bug still continues.

Thank you, if you believe it can still happen, then I'll gladly report it.
    AuraSphere wrote: »
    About the flags, well, I guess the only option for now is to wait (I support that World Cup idea...hope is not only a bug in that case). :T
    World Flags have been removed from the Web Mall. They will make their updated return in June!

Well, we got our answers, it will be back next month, :P
    BLX2010 wrote: »
    wave 31 hard mode is buggy, I see my party lagging in the same place on my screen. On their screen they see the other 3 lagging in the same place. While I'm able to see myself running around; I still take damage even if there was no boss near me or the rockets near me.

Reported!
    Can you give me some site where I could upload replay? You can PM it to me and delete this post.

Most sites require to login, but I always use Mediafire, but there are tons of upload websites. Edit: After watching the replay, turns out it was an unintentional push through the wall between the two players, so I removed it from the list!
  • Attention!

Seriously, if Z8 staff wish to keep CF alive & continue making more revenue/profit they have to listen to the customers by caring more, acting fast, innovative & dynamic.

SEVER PROBLEM RIGHT NOW:
    FPS drop is effecting many players since last update. I'm sure its the CPU demanding more redundant power from the last update/s changes like others have reported.

It's unbearable & near impossible to play smoothly right now especially for the low FPS players like myself. I lost 15 FPS from 30-35 FPS to now having 15-20 FPS, other players lost around the same or even more!

'CrossFire Technical Support' is full of complaints about this matter. These are just the players who bother to come over to the forum to complain, imagine how many more are effected out there..

Game isn't running smoothly so what good is it investing in a heavy/laggy/slow game?... Please Mod's pass this issue to the developers ASAP, Ty.
  • hey simrock if this is going to be a permanent thread. Maybe you should say to not say anything that other players could abuse on this thread and instead you should pm me or another mod.

I just dont want someone to post something that will tell other people how to reproduce the glitch or something.

EDIT: AHHHH never mind. Reread your thread. U already had this idea on there XD.
  • 240fps and when the screen looks like it's lagging I check and it still 240 and only happens when mouse is moved hope it is fixed sooner than how long it took to fix uk servers
  • More info on crater round 31, so basically you can only see yourself moving and then on top of that it seems that something just wipes everyone out periodically.

Forgot to add: the game shows icons for ends no gravity time on round 31 and in like the corner where the first GG is the effects for no gravity appear
  • today fist game FFA knife only,got kicked...

less 20 GP... = =

it is bug or other issue?someone have the same?

IrMoa68.png
  • the_D wrote: »

This has happened to me on numerous occasions and it is incredibly annoying. The framerate tends to glitch out for me and become choppy right on the first respawn, and when I hit the ground my character loses a 3rd of it's HP. Only happens on your first respawn.

Respawn damage happened to me on a match of Alsaka EM recently and I believe it also happened to me once on Downtown SnD, both times losing 20 HP on the first spawn. It seems to be an extremely rare glitch outside of Orbital Station
  • XTRAP problem

Update with crossfire:dual barrel shotgun's xtrap tell's me the client cannot be launched. I didn't have a problem yesterday... Please fix
  • I can not switch my weapons in TDM Egypt since today:

myfzhvny.png

7e2lklab.png

yxhpp53n.png