GhostMode isnt enjoyable anymore

please find a solution for chamming/hacking in Ghoostmode. if u cant fix this hack just delete GhostMode. we cant play. if there was only 10-20 hackers in ghostmode. we can report them. but a lot of chammers. like 200. so find a solution pls.

Comments

• Cicekoluk wrote: »
    please find a solution for chamming/hacking in Ghoostmode. if u cant fix this hack just delete GhostMode. we cant play. if there was only 10-20 hackers in ghostmode. we can report them. but a lot of chammers. like 200. so find a solution pls.

do you think z8 have just been sitting on their asses all day every day?

No, Don't delete GM, That's just dumb. Plus a lot of times, people are just good at breath.
  • Ghost Mode isn't fun anymore with all the hackers in game, though I do acknowledge that almost everyone accused of hacking in Ghost Mode just knows what they're doing like me.
  • Some people do actually hak..and some are just pro...but i would like GM getting deleted..and i agree that beinbg ghost is relly boring now..but CF is tryiing to find a solutin

try playing GR its actually fun for me now
  • XErickX25 wrote: »
    No, Don't delete GM, That's just dumb. Plus a lot of times, people are just good at breath.

granted i know there are a lot of good players out there but i come across hackers in ghost mode everyday
    it is extremely frustrating -.-
  • GM is CFs special game.

Mods & Admins & Game creators just cant get "rid" of hackers & chammers.
  • Boldur wrote: »
    GM is CFs special game.

Mods & Admins & Game creators just cant get "rid" of hackers & chammers.

Thats true
    I think that would be CFs selling point
  • The only way we can stop selling chammers&wallers

1.get a better gameguard protecter for the game.
    two.banned the hacking websites. or buy them out ^^
    3.make servers from rookie server <noob section.
    to master sargent + section so the pro's injoy the pro time with pro and the noob hackers injoy the hacking time owning noobs now the noobs wont mind coz they are new.
    simple and good.

not been out of order btw coz i am really anooyed with the hackers right now.

specially when the Mod's came up with Ghost hunt around 3-4 hackers in everysingle GM room.

to master sargent + section so the pro's injoy the pro time with pro and the noob hackers injoy the hacking time owning noobs now the noobs wont mind coz they are new.
    simple and good.

specially when the Mod's came up with Ghost hunt around 3-4 hackers in everysingle GM room.

1. I think gameguard is one of the best
    2. You can't do it.
    3. They already did that
  • Splaterson wrote: »

Well buddy it seems lately they are because this is the only game I know thats has "patches" like every 3 weeks for there lameness of not first checking the patch to make sure it works properly and for the hack.ers thats there problem which they ALSO need to fik some time SOON.
  • The chammers aren't what makes GM unplayable; it's legit players being accused of chamming and being unfairly kicked.
  • snipaguna wrote: »
    Well buddy it seems lately they are because this is the only game I know thats has "patches" like every 3 weeks for there lameness of not first checking the patch to make sure it works properly and for the hack.ers thats there problem which they ALSO need to fik some time SOON.

Firstly the hackers are dealt with GG and Z8 is unable to do anything about that issue, Pure and simple. Wanna QQ about hackers go complain to Gamegaurd devs.

firstly I'm sure CF Devs test it to it's fullest (part of the reason we don't have Zombie mode yet) but bugs occur anyway it's apart of developing, I can name a few games that have bugs yet due to the fact pacthes are few and far apart don't get fixed quick enough, I have alot of respect to z8 for doing what they did this month.

Also last time i checked there (maybe) was only 1 GM going through the reports and with the amount of QQing going on lately it's a tough job to do
    Firstly the hackers are dealt with GG and Z8 is unable to do anything about that issue, Pure and simple. Wanna QQ about hackers go complain to Gamegaurd devs.

firstly I'm sure CF Devs test it to it's fullest (part of the reason we don't have Zombie mode yet) but bugs occur anyway it's apart of developing, I can name a few games that have bugs yet due to the fact pacthes are few and far apart don't get fixed quick enough, I have alot of respect to z8 for doing what they did this month.

Also last time i checked there (maybe) was only 1 GM going through the reports and with the amount of QQing going on lately it's a tough job to do

First my friend im not QQing about the hack.ers so get your facts right i just said that GG basically needs step up there efforts on the whole chammers and hack.ers.

simple and good.

they should (if anything) make a server just for hackers because in my opinion that would be the most effective way to single them out (not trying to supoort hacking here either).
  • they should (if anything) make a server just for hackers because in my opinion that would be the most effective way to single them out (not trying to supoort hacking here either).

Dude do you hear yourself right now?
    Obviously there trying to get RID of the hack.ers not to promote them to hack even if they are in a "channel" it makes no sense please people use your brain God gave it to you USE IT!
  • gm sucks. leave gm for the hackers so there will be less of them in other modes. reaso nwhy i said less tha nfewer is because you cannot count them lmao
  • yes lets delete a game mode because you said so.

ALL HAIL JESUS
  • some times i sit and the across the map he looks at me and shoots me in the head gm isnt fun anymore cause hackerz i use to love gm but now i hate it or take away the breathe ting because its very easy to find a ghost
  • Its not just GM its everything. Pubs,scrims, anything. Apparently reporting does nothing. I've reported countless wallers AND a few speed/weapon hackers. All of which still play today.And that is by following the reporting instructions too.
  • Ok ok

Your saying that there's a lot of hakers...
    TO me, i think its frustrating to have an awesome score in gr, and then they kick u because they think that u hack.. I think this is of 2 point of view. And now, there's some noobs who crash the game... Which its even worse.
    And reporting a specific player is too hard... i wish its like there's a button within the saved replays, that we could send it directly to a gm within the game.
    Then the hakers would get fewer.
  • dude, your a noob..i swear =.=" there will always be hacks..hacks cant be fixed =.=" dont remove ghost mode its cf's unique part and its fun..its easy to kill hackers if you got the skill..besides, if they remove it, people willl just make more epic hacks like aimbot or find some glitching bot, your lucky cf's main hack is just chams buddy, imagine playing with like invis and aimbot and walk-through wall hacks all at the same time..be grateful, z8games is doing a good job and gm will NOT be removed >=O or else i'll quit D: because i love gm :)

lol i stoped to play GM..... good game idea but a ***ornest.......i have more fun other maps.....
  • OK Here it is! You know how sometimes when people get kicked it crashes the game? Well here's the secret, when some dumb noobs kick you whether they're noobs or you're haackin if you catch em kickin you just quit the room quick and then join right back and if they all voted and you got kicked then it'll freeze the game making everyone get booted causing it to get crashed this is my new anti-kick mechanism! Cept it's not a haack just a bug so exploit it and people will hopefully quick kickin as dam much for no reason! You can get ur haacks at

http://www.m p g h.net/forum/175-crossfire-hacks/89744-unknownpk-hack.html

this is a working haack will work on vista and XP use perX injector to inject

m p g h.net has a vip hack and d x tgaming.com is the best vip hack for 15bucks a month (or untill it's patched usually the patch is like 4months soo yea) ***gaming allows chams full bright most ur normal stuff but also has knife hack and some other goodies weapon haacks too.. SO KEEP ON KEEPIN ON! I'm gonna destroy this game eventually MUAHAHAHHA noober goobers

wtf...stop adv. hacksites.....u *****beeeppp ****** beep and ***** beeep.... dude thats not funny 2 adv. such sites....
  • Hackers just make this game more challangeing. Honestly If you can out play a hacker, Ur Pro.
  • Splaterson wrote: »

ahaha yes
    obviously wat the **** have the gms been doing, we can hold off on the new stuff its alot better and more competitive with out hackers makes everything alot better scrims pugs pubs ghost modes,ive never seen a god dam ghost mode with out a hacker,honestly never thats why im pretty sure mods or gms do not play.if not correct me if im wrong
    u let the competitive side of crossfire know when hacks are gone
    sarcasm obviously
    u have to deal with it or dont do it at all

delete ghostmode!? hahah! u can just stop playing if u cant play against cheaters.. its not that herd to kill some1 who use cheats.
  • u need skill to kill someone that takes alot of time to get :/

keep practicing

the best thing to do is to play with clan m8's or a bunch of friends.
    and the best thing to do is to play with pro players

like if u see a room with pubstarz skilled members, deadly ones blaa blaa soo on play with them and make sure all of the players are atleast over a SFC or a master sargent
    now i am not saying they dont hack but its most likely they dont.
  • must of your ''hackers'' don't hack.but still are some hackers inside
  • and know that pros are MUCH better than cheaters.
  • XErickXx wrote: »

not every1 is good at breath erick ive seen so may hakers they get so annoying just killing u while ur still or when ur planting they will stare at u also when ur standing still they will camp near u staring right at u... i made my point but u still shouldnt delete ghost mode just because most people can hear breath and alot of people like ghost mode and all u have to do if u see a haker is u can report them for haking and they will get banned