CrossFire Server Maintenance - February 12 11pm EDT

2»

Comments

• Rack in some more money and never update any GP weapons at all.
    this is the reason I refuse to ever buy zp again, you people have seriously not updated any gp weapons in over 6 months for purchase. This is a free 2 play game and yet the GP market is so limited that anyone who doesn't buy zp is automatically put into a lower class where their accounts can not compete with all these idiots spending hundreds of dollars on your game.
    black market is basically rigged too, You could spend for the same thing a thousand times and your friend get it in 5 crates. (true story)

how much did this game make last year??
    [IMG]http://i60.************/2re1k47.jpg[/IMG]

$957 Million dollars?

and yet they can not afford to update their servers to prevent hackers, allow new gp weapons to enter the market for people to enjoy and even fix glitches in a decent given amount of time. are your offices short staffed??
    seriously take away the "F2P" because this has become a "P2P"

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/insertcoin/files/2014/02/chart.jpg
    or just search up
    "CrossFire: Tencent's Top Earning Free-to-Play Game You've Never Heard Of"
  • How about some nice new Bonus items in the mall? Got lots of bonus points and nothing good to buy.
  • DrGrnThumb wrote: »
    How about some nice new Bonus items in the mall? Got lots of bonus points and nothing good to buy.

I agree I have all the bonus point guns and I have a significant amount of bonus points lets see some new bp weapons!!! <3 ;P
  • DrGrnThumb wrote: »
    How about some nice new Bonus items in the mall? Got lots of bonus points and nothing good to buy.

I agree with you I have been waiting forever for them to put some nice guns and new gp crates in the bonus section of the mall they have not put anything on there in at least a year or more and I have almost 90,000 bp .
  • Rack in some more money and never update any GP weapons at all.
    this is the reason I refuse to ever buy zp again, you people have seriously not updated any gp weapons in over 6 months for purchase. This is a free 2 play game and yet the GP market is so limited that anyone who doesn't buy zp is automatically put into a lower class where their accounts can not compete with all these idiots spending hundreds of dollars on your game.
    black market is basically rigged too, You could spend for the same thing a thousand times and your friend get it in 5 crates. (true story)

how much did this game make last year??
    [IMG]http://i60.************/2re1k47.jpg[/IMG]

$957 Million dollars?

and yet they can not afford to update their servers to prevent hackers, allow new gp weapons to enter the market for people to enjoy and even fix glitches in a decent given amount of time. are your offices short staffed??
    seriously take away the "F2P" because this has become a "P2P"

Please understand that the revenue number is for the COLLECTIVE group of CF versions globally, not specific to CFNA.
    I'm sorry you're angry about the Black Market, but on the bright side you also won 3 items per spin!
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=39663

And they JUST had a patch to unlock the valentine crates. It also included an Xtrap patch if you were interested enough to WATCH that lower right hand corner during the patch process.
    I'm also assuming you're complaining about newer GP weaponry because you've played and/or own every single GP weapon?

And this isn't P2P. You're sadly mistaken about that particular business strategy.
    Main reason being, you do NOT have to spend a dime at all to create an account nor to play.
  • one_9 wrote: »
    Please understand that the revenue number is for the COLLECTIVE group of CF versions globally, not specific to CFNA.
    I'm sorry you're angry about the Black Market, but on the bright side you also won 3 items per spin!

And they JUST had a patch to unlock the valentine crates. It also included an Xtrap patch if you were interested enough to WATCH that lower right hand corner during the patch process.
    I'm also assuming you're complaining about newer GP weaponry because you've played and/or own every single GP weapon?

And this isn't P2P. You're sadly mistaken about that particular business strategy.
    Main reason being, you do NOT have to spend a dime at all to create an account nor to play.

The sheeple is strong in this one.
  • Just going to try 10 valentine crates. I just want another pink gun for the ribbon, since I have the dual de pink already. Prob. not going to win, but if I do... I will be a happy camper :) Also, I have a question, is that pink guns ribbon also work if I get another dual de pink? >_<
  • A f2p generating 957m last year wich LEAGE OF LEGEND WICH IS MORE POPULAR only get 600m , crossfire earned even more then many p2p game, and here another fact,beside gp (all the same weapon) if u spend zp you CANT have permanent weapon unless VIP or real lucky on crate,and who gonna buy zp that theres gonna be a NEW m4 release for valentine( pink m4a1 silenced to change ,..)
  • Everyone here arguing about Z8 and their earning, and I'm here trying to know what other news besides Valentines weapons and "improved" xtrap, that are going to be within the Valentine patch.
  • and dont say its regroup all of cf version when they all come anyway in north american one to play,specially at this hour trying to find a 100 ping- (meaning that is in north america or close to server location) can take more then 10 games,z8games should at least block entrence to either alpha or bravo server to all non-north-american RESIDENT and block all non Uk resident from one of the uk server, this would reduce lag frmo server,hack (140 ping+ 99% of time) and dont say that not only them hak,I KNOW ITS NOT ONLY THEM BUT ITS THE MAJORITY AND WE COULD SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITHOUT 3 recognized hack country :Brazil.Turk.Egyptian, those 3 combined at the lag of latino mxexicano ,uk-eu player make the game hard to play in a Legit way
  • 2blind wrote: »
    Just going to try 10 valentine crates. I just want another pink gun for the ribbon, since I have the dual de pink already. Prob. not going to win, but if I do... I will be a happy camper :) Also, I have a question, is that pink guns ribbon also work if I get another dual de pink? >_<

No it has to be 3 different weapons but knowing your luck you won't win :)
  • one_9 wrote: »

you are so full of it. this "F2P" game made almost 2x as much as the leading "P2P". your patches just include more glitches in the game and I personally want to take a **** on zp/gp crates. I want BP GUNS AND PERM GP GUNS. BAM.
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    No it has to be 3 different weapons but knowing your luck you won't win :)

D: I hate u Q_Q
  • This is off topic but saidin or anyone from z8 wont fix this and i can't play the game due to an error i "failed to connect to server" i and many others get on the log in screen which doesnt allow you to type in your password and once you press ok you just dc,i tried to reinstall the game but still hasnt worked. this happened on the 15 and it doesnt work since please fix it,or ATLEAST gives us hope ur trying to fix it..
This discussion has been closed.