This game is dump: why cant i legitimately sell my account or get a refund?

2»

Comments

• They try there best dont they? Like try being in Saidins shoes messing with all these hacking things, its hard work. Everyone knows they need to fix it its just a matter of when or if they are going to fix it. Even with the hackers you can still beat them down. Not hard at all.
  • nolifers wrote: »
    im sorry if anyones gonna rage over this, but, hakers are funny, sure its annoying in clan wars and such but today i wanted to play GM... guess how that was like ^^ anyway, i noticed 2 hakers on my team 3 on theirs, and they were the only ones arguing amongst themselves like "omg hacks!" "kik the haker!" "no, u iz hek!" "no u!" it got funnier and funnier. paint, stop gettin them banned dawg!! lulz

Hackers are funny to a point, kinda like watching DarkBoss clutch!! but when you want a chill game after a day at work hackers are a bit more silly...
  • Thats why you play with friends or your clan. Because there, hopefully no hackers will be there. In any game your going to have hackers.
  • Paintkilla wrote: »
    They try there best dont they? Like try being in Saidins shoes messing with all these hacking things, its hard work. Everyone knows they need to fix it its just a matter of when or if they are going to fix it. Even with the hackers you can still beat them down. Not hard at all.

Isnt Saidin more than one person?

I agree running a F2P FPS is much harder than running any pay to play FPS,, like you have so many site dedicated to hacking your game. Its just that iv played FPS for more than 10 years and Z8 is by far the second worst, ijji is by far the worst but thats why iv not moved over to ava lol..
  • we should make the mods play everyday on pubs, its not that hard to spot hakers and that way you wouldnt need to go through the report system. i forsee [not enough mods] [they have lives] [blablabla] indeed, well get moar mods den. after a while and millions of bans i belive this game might have a chance to be 70% clean :D FTW!
  • nigggins wrote: »
    Oh ok mr knowledge,

Have you seen any gun hacker lately? Can I guess that your answer is no? What about the speed hackers? I know they are starting to come back, but we were free of speeders for a long time.. (And all that happened while Z8 was in charge of CF)

Do you understand Mr.Smart??;)
  • nolifers wrote: »
    we should make the mods play everyday on pubs, its not that hard to spot hakers and that way you wouldnt need to go through the report system. i forsee [not enough mods] [they have lives] [blablabla] indeed, well get moar mods den. after a while and millions of bans i belive this game might have a chance to be 70% clean :D FTW!
    Thats why Im here :) I keep saidin busy all the time for hackers !
    Thats why Im here :) I keep saidin busy all the time for hackers !

i cant send PM's anymore 0_o can i give you sum replayz? :D and you can add those guys to your count...i got like at least 20 or smthing [high ranks ^^] interested?
  • Well this is the thing, This is a free game. Your going to get hacked, And you should know that, And everyone complains about buying 100$+ and then getting hacked. So before you buy so much ZP think its a free game and free games have hackers.
    Isnt Saidin more than one person?

I agree running a F2P FPS is much harder than running any pay to play FPS,, like you have so many site dedicated to hacking your game. Its just that iv played FPS for more than 10 years and Z8 is by far the second worst, ijji is by far the worst but thats why iv not moved over to ava lol..
    Hes only one person.
    Suba was far better at the anti hack thing,

It was under them we got rid of Gun and speed hacks.....

I never said anything bad about Suba ...
    They try there best dont they? Like try being in Saidins shoes messing with all these hacking things, its hard work. Everyone knows they need to fix it its just a matter of when or if they are going to fix it. Even with the hackers you can still beat them down. Not hard at all.

He wouldnt have 1/100 of the job load he has now if they got off their lazy arse and did something with the AC other than use it for annoying trick on you when you r game crashes and you have to REBOOT your computer because gameguard is still running and u cant shut it off....zzzzzz so annoying
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Have you seen any gun hacker lately? Can I guess that your answer is no? What about the speed hackers? I know they are starting to come back, but we were free of speeders for a long time.. (And all that happened while Z8 was in charge of CF)

Do you understand Mr.Smart??;)

ok Mr mexico. Speed hackers and gun hacks got dealt with under Suba games NOT Z8//////////
    ok Mr mexico. Speed hackers and gun hacks got dealt with under Suba games NOT Z8//////////

I don't know much about hacking, but my guess is either that

1. The hacks were easier to make in the start, were less complicated and thus were easier to patch
    or
    2. Now that the hack makers have an established base of people paying for hacks, they're putting more effort into making them undetectable, thus making them now harder to patch.

Just my guess.

I stopped to see speeders when Z8 was in charge of CF..
  • ^ Now that speeders are gone CF's became a better place. If you dont like hackers dont play GM other than that your good to go because you can kill them everywhere else!
  • i agree with you man

z8 games suck. I have been complaining and trying to get them to use ACI scripts with punk buster.

But they are a bunch of nooobs to the gaming world.

by the way the best f2p fps i have found is the AAO series Americas army. 100% free just make an account download and start playing. It is a soldier sim. So a fair amount of talent is needed to play the game well.

Best part is ACI and AON scripts with punk buster. The best anti cheat out there. I like ACI so much I am a ACI member. I know many of the people that do the work at ACI.
  • Not the best way to introduce yourself.

AA is pretty much a camp fest. I played it back in the day (Around the time Special Forces came out) and it was a lot better.

It sucks now, in the name of realism.
  • stmatthew wrote: »
    z8 games suck. I have been complaining and trying to get them to use ACI scripts with punk buster.

But they are a bunch of nooobs to the gaming world.

by the way the best f2p fps i have found is the AAO series Americas army. 100% free just make an account download and start playing. It is a soldier sim. So a fair amount of talent is needed to play the game well.

Best part is ACI and AON scripts with punk buster. The best anti cheat out there. I like ACI so much I am a ACI member. I know many of the people that do the work at ACI.

Jeez, another PB fan...

For being an ACI member, you don't seem to understand why PB wouldn't do much in CF, and that surprises me...
    Bruce1nR wrote: »
    Not the best way to introduce yourself.

AA is pretty much a camp fest. I played it back in the day (Around the time Special Forces came out) and it was a lot better.

It sucks now, in the name of realism.

Yeah, after 2.6 it started to suck, I stopped playing after 2.8 (I think)..

Every single patch was getting it worse and worse..
  • It's natural to have glitches in boards, that's what we are for, to play and discover them and then report them to the mods. As for speed hacks and hacks in general, I'm not sure why nothing decisive is being done, but the game content is being looked after and there is always something new coming out, which is great.
    Get rid of GG and put in something else.
  • im angry at crossfire because i spent $110 on crates and got no perm weapons -_-
    Ok so iv played this game since OB2 and Z8 have done zilch, 0, Nothing, nadda, absolutely nothing to combat the glitchers, hackers, *****ers since late April.

I nolonger wish to play a game filled with Brazilian and Turkish chammers or with kids that think headshots are only possible with an aimbot, seriously this game is NOT fun.
    Infact its a pure annoyance.

I have a good account with a large amount of ZP, coupon only weapons, but due to the FACT Z8 has failed to control the amount of ingame abusees i can nolonger continue playing this game.
    The current T&C's on accounts are their to protect the gamers from fraud i agree, but i believe Z8 has itself breached their own T&C's with the way they manage the community & 3rd party program providers.

I dont know were to end this post TBH, im kinda sick with Z8 and the hackers. but still, i really enjoy CF when its good. Reminds me of 1.6, i really wish it could be the utopia of clean gaming we all wish it to be but thats never going to hapen in a F2P FPS lolz.

feel free to spam. im just venting my anguish at spending enough money on a free game as CS:S is worth x3 over...................................

you say this game is not fun because you play too much,make a break like 2 week and see.(i can't play crossfire because my graphics card is break and my dad have buy another graphics card with only 32 MB...Im so sad :'( and i want to play in Halloween Map,i have never played in this map. )
  • you say this game is not fun because you play too much,make a break like 2 week and see.(i can't play crossfire because my graphics card is break and my dad have buy another graphics card with only 32 MB...Im so sad :'( and i want to play in Halloween Map,i have never played in this map. )

I hate my dad >:'(
  • I fully agree.

If you buy something you should have the right to sell it.
    I'm disgusted and annoyed, but can't say I'm surprised. Greedy F%*/!s.

As for the hakkers mate it's the single biggest problem with CF at the moment. This problem has in the last few months got well out of hand. Z8 and whatever feeble excuse for a company make GameGuard clearly can't handle the problem.

Here's my tips for you:
    1: Don't play GM!
    2: When you're playing clan matches check the profiles of who you're playing before the game starts. You can often spot the hakkers easily this way.
    3: Join a big clan and only play against your clanmates.
    4: If you meet an obvious hakker record the demo and post to a GM. I mean this is usless, but WTF can you do!?

Hope you start having a better time soon mate. Hunter S Thompson FTW :D
  • KronicHash wrote: »
    2: When you're playing clan matches check the profiles of who you're playing before the game starts. You can often spot the hakkers easily this way.

this isn't exactly true u know iv seen alot of ppl go into my room and look at my profile and go WTF??!11 3.0 kdr?impossible.. so no u cant easyly spot hackers with a mere profile -_-
  • Let me clear up an apparent misunderstanding. Many people have mentioned that there is a difference between how the game was run under Suba than under Z8Games. There is no difference. Both Suba and Z8 are simply game portal services. Crossfire has always been run by G4Box. In that respect nothing at all has changed since we moved to the new portal except for the website and forum.
    Brazilian and Turkish chammers are NOT fun.
    Ug, do I smell a Racist?OO
  • Let me clear up an apparent misunderstanding. Many people have mentioned that there is a difference between how the game was run under Suba than under Z8Games. There is no difference. Both Suba and Z8 are simply game portal services. Crossfire has always been run by G4Box. In that respect nothing at all has changed since we moved to the new portal except for the website and forum.

Some how...i don't think most players will ever understand this Grey.

Also, selling accounts is basically making money off of something that isn't yours like others have said. You didn't have to spend money and they made this game.
  • If u have BF2 and want a REAL FPS with real action and better graphics than the original and expansion packs, with PB....You should try Project Reality .874......totally awesome, no hackers what so ever and the most realistic FPS game on the PC to date, hands down. All you need it 1 original key for BF2 and it is free to download and play. I dont even think of crossfire or AVA when i playing that game.