Get Exclusive Crates for ZP Deposits between Oct 10 - 13

1235»

Comments

• [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    131011_cfna_octoberbanner_z8h.jpg

Attention Mercenaries!

We're ramping into our October events and it's starting with a way to get bonus crates when you stock up on ZP! Plus we're giving away 30 crates to 5 random players who deposit ZP during the event period as well!

Read below for the juicy details and how you can get your hands on some exclusive crates!

From October 10th - October 13th (EDT) Deposit ZP and get Random Crates!

Deposit Levels (all non survey deposits)
    10,000 ZP - 1 random crate
    20,000 ZP - 4 random crates
    50,000 ZP - 10 random crates
    100,000 ZP - 20 random crates
    Deposit levels stack for levels below the thresholds. So if you use your phone to make 3 deposits of 3,500 then you will have recharged for 10,500 zp and you will get your bonus crate. Plus if you make another deposit of 10,000 after you'll get another bonus crate!

Deposit levels do NOT stack for individual Threshold levels. If you recharge 10,000zp and then 10,000zp again you will receive 2 bonus crates. (1 for each 10k recharge)

The random crates will be selected from the following 3 crates:
    1. M4A1 S Patriot
    2. Aluminum Bat
    3. Mauser M1986 Hellfire

Plus for any player depositing ZP during this period we will be selecting 5 winners per day to win 30 additional bonus crates! (chosen from the same 3)

Winners will be drawn daily, however please allow up to 24 hours to deliver the crates to your account.

Stay tuned for another EXP event coming your way this weekend, plus a Canadian Thanksgiving item giveaway and watch out for previews for the Halloween Content update, a Zombie Themed week and more!
    I have a problem with the deposit in z8game. My account name is Dzomene, and i didn`t receive my Z8 points yet but also the money in my Visa credit card is already gone. What i have to do?
  • I have a problem with the deposit in z8game. My account name is Dzomene, and i didn`t receive my Z8 points yet but also the money in my Visa credit card is already gone. What i have to do?
  • mhmedhm11

[/LIST]

Plus for any player depositing ZP during this period we will be selecting 5 winners per day to win 30 additional bonus crates! (chosen from the same 3)

Winners will be drawn daily, however please allow up to 24 hours to deliver the crates to your account.

Stay tuned for another EXP event coming your way this weekend, plus a Canadian Thanksgiving item giveaway and watch out for previews for the Halloween Content update, a Zombie Themed week and more![/QUOTE]
  • mhmedhm11

mhmedhm11

ZP during this period we will be selecting 5 winners per day to win 30 additional bonus crates! (chosen from the same 3)

Stay tuned for another EXP event coming your way this weekend, plus a Canadian Thanksgiving item giveaway and watch out for previews for the Halloween Content update, a Zombie Themed week and more![/QUOTE]
  • mhmedhm11

hmedhm1

1 ZP during this period we will be selecting 5 winners per day to win 30 additional bonus crates! (chosen from the same 3)

wdefglv hgzp

This discussion has been closed.