CF Server Maintenance - 11pm EST May 14th

13»

Comments

• How do you get the MK 18 MODO?
    Log in to the game today. Wait up to four hours and when you log back in, it will be in your inventory. It's a 7-day temp. The reward for doing the same tomorrow is a 7-day Gold Katana I guess.

The Mod0 isn't that good, it feels like it has less power than an M4 but I haven't tested the exact damages.
  • nice Z8games, another ***** weapons. This is WAR game and not a circus!!!! You giving out only reskins of the same weapons. Start think about new weapons or reskins about war (camouflage) skins, which will be better by hidding anywhere. And work on better X-Trap!!!! Daily i report the same hackers, aimboters, they play everywhere. Stop asking for money and make something for all players. If you will be start banning on IP, in 3 months will be CF clean from hackers. And something had i forgot and i will answer from GM.

HOW MANY REPORTS OF AIMBOT HACKER DO YOU NEED FOR GIVING HIM BAN?

- i ask while i has some hackers report minimum 10-times on different maps and he still playing.
    - sry for english, i am from slovakia

ALSO PLEASE GM, MOD, give to me and to minimum 100.000 next players good answer. THX
This discussion has been closed.