How to own at alaska

*Best way is to first grab the AWM! (push the others out of the way and claim your gun)
1- The best one to grab is the one in front of you when you start the match. You only want to pick up the AWM if you're in the front 2 rows of your spawn because if you're in the back.... when you turn around and run back to base, you're asking to take it in the butthole lol. Then when you're halfway between the door and the opening, pull out the AWM and prepare the scope to your likings (no scope, single scope, or double scope). Slowly creep left and aim for the arms of your enemy.

2- Here is the critical part, after you fire your first shot, whether you kill somebody or not, you have to quickly decide whether to stand you're ground like a man (which i do) or camp at the next corner.
*If you stand your ground at base, prepare to shoot the guys coming through the door. Most of the time, people walk through the door or they jump; either way you try to go for their back shoulder because it will stick out the longest when they run. Another pro for this idea is that it is unexpected, people are surprised how crazy i am to stand my ground. If nobody charges, go move left quick and scope what is ahead of you, but shoot at the easiest target first (for me it is by the train or on the ground). People on the ramp have a vision disadvantage, you can easily quick shot them.
*If you go for the next corner, this tactic is the most obvious and most likely they will gun you down. A big mistake is that most people aim right on the edge where the enemy comes out of, that is wrong. Move your scope so that they take 1-3 steps into your aiming sight, that way you don't miss when they run out.

3- Never reload after your first shot, you still have 4 potential kills left in the chamber.

4- If you like to quick scope, then be my guest, but what I do is jump to the side, let the gun load again, and quick shot around the corner, that way I don't need to double scope after the load.

5- Get a pistol, doesn't matter which one. After your clip runs out and somebody rushes you, what do you do? Switching to your pistol is much faster than reloading.

6- KNOW WHERE YOU ARE ON THE MAP AT ALL TIMES! I wrote this in all caps because it is critical. Pay attention to your mini-map in the top left and sound. This will help evaluate where your enemies are and what your options are.

7- Make sure you check across the map through the trains, you can surprise enemies while you are on the run and reduce your threat.

*Shotgun/MP5 rushing is the next idea*

8- People rarely do this, but if you can rush and aim for the head, you can run through a defense with no problem. Why? Because this is unexpected. People expect teammates to cover their backs or kill on the spot.

9- DO NOT GRAB A GRENADE OR PISTOL!! You're wasting your team's supply if you do. Rushes are meant for you to kill and sacrifice yourself for the team, if you die without using a grenade, your team suffer from the damage they could of inflicted with it (this is considering that there are more than 5 people on each side).

10- Do not reload and run in a straight line, this is so sad when I see people do this. They ask for their heads to be blown off, literally. Instead, jump around and make them panic. Why not use a pistol in this instance? MP5 and shotguns reload pretty fast compared to the other guns and if you die, that means the other person aimbots lol jk.

*Then comes the K2 camping by the train*

11- I would say this is the second most unexpected tactic of all. K2 is an incredibly accurate, but weak, rifle. Grab a K2 and stand by the edge of the train. Try to cover yourself as much as possible and set your aiming reticule around the head area after they turn the corner. Once you see your first enemy, blow his head off using 3 round bursts and continue until you notice somebody on the ramp.

12- Jump back and reload, then go back 1 row and try to aim for the head area when they walk by the train. You can use this idea first instead of standing by the edge of the train. Either tactic works as long as you can hit the head of several enemies.

*Use your grenades effectively* (If you can do 20 damage to more than 3 people or do at least 60 to a person, that is effective)

13 -Think about it, if you damage more than 1 person with a grenade, it makes it easier for your teammate with the PSG because they will not have to shoot an enemy twice (sometimes once cause they hit the chest or above) to kill. You secretly get an assist and help your teammates win.

14- Grenades can also distract. You can mislead the enemy into thinking that you're in a certain area while you strategize how you will confront your enemy or just run for your life.

Those are all of the tips I have, everything else you already know. Just keep practicing my tips if you want, once you master these you can find yourself with a positive KD and being accused of hacking! :D But I also have some other tips if you want to read them...

GENERAL TIPS!

15- DO NOT BLOCK! This leads to easy double kills or gets you and your teammate highly damaged.

16- Get used to using each gun on the map because you will not have a designated gun each round even if you ask for it. Become a real pro and use any gun, any time.

17- Never camp under the ramps... it is a fail tactic and is the most predictable thing ever

18- CHECK YOUR CORNERS! Even if you rush or you walk around alaska or at ANY MAP, check your corners if you don't want to get owned. You do not have to fully focus your aiming reticule at the area, but you have to be able to see it enough to tell if somebody is there or not.

19- Do not knife, unless if you're that arrogant to.

20- Use sound, it helps you determine where your enemies are. Also, this map is small, you can easily hear people coming around corners. Use shift, be sneaky, play hidden.

21- Play smart, don't underestimate your enemies or have sympathy for them. They chose to die!

Comments