The Forumer Rooms - Basics And Preset Rules

theforumersroom.png

This is a repost of SirHi's original thread of the Forumer Games but updated/edited/added to.

Basically, Forumers Games are small pub games that are passworded, and are made especially for forumers. We don’t mind if you aren’t a forumer, but you will be kicked if you break a rule. Just post in this thread if you are interested. All hosts are welcome, and the bigger the variation, the better! You do not have to apply to become a host, and host jobs are completely voluntary and no one is forcing you to host.
When you are done hosting a game, if you can edit your post (within 45 minutes), we would appreciate you editing out your information with the following: “The forumers room is over.
If not, we will get the point after a little bit.

If you are a UK host, host the room in UK 3 Channel 7.
Correspondingly, if you are an NA host, host the room in Echo Channel 7.
If there are any West Coast hosters, you can host the room in West Coast Server Channel 7.

=============Hosts=============

Use this set up in game:
Room Name: Forumers Game OR Forumers Room
Universal Forumers game password: kewl
Using the universal game password is recommended.
Set Ups: It can be a full out 16 man room (8v8), or a competitive based 10 man room (5v5). It is your choice if you would like to add Spectators, at the risk of people “ghosting”.

Use this set up to post in this thread:
Your IGN
(people will have this to back up on if they cannot find room):
Location (NA, UK, or West Coast):
Room Mode (SnD, GM, TDM, EM, etc…):
Server – Channel 7 – Room #:

=============Rules=============

1. No trash talking. It is a fun game, so why would anyone have the needs or wants to hate on another player?
2. Follow Cross Fire default rules (no hack tools, no glitching, blocking in MM/HM, etc.).
3. The host may not kick anyone from the room during the Ready Up part of the game.
4. You may kick in game, but every player must know why and accept. Note: We cannot control your kicking habits, but kicking in game for a bad reason just gives a bad name on you.
5. Forumers must tell others who they are. If you come on an alt and break a rule, you will be kicked.
6. Do not invite other clan mates to the room, it's called a Forumers Room. We want Forumers there only. The only clans that can clan flood the room are of course, GM Clan, CF MODS, and CF Forumers
So, have fun!

But there are people who put themes/games into the room.
Also, when you put a gun theme/restriction or make a Forumers Room Game, DO NOT mention the password in the thread. Just tell teh other forumers to whisper to you for the password. Just so that you won't get randies who won't follow the rules.

Overrun
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=205460
All the details (rules, how to play, equipment) are outlined in the above link

Smear the Qu33r
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coPJ5ThtRJc
Watch this ^
It explains the rules at the beginning, if you still don't understand, watch a bit more of the video so that it will make more sense.

Also, no shovels/combat axes.
And I suggest to just use a regular Deagle to keep it fair.
No Flashgaurds.
Remove your main weapon from your bag.
Also, don't kill other knifers, only kill the guy shooting. And if another knifer does kill you by accident, just forgive the person and don't try to get revenge on that person.

Gun Brawls
When the host of the room decides to limit the game to using a certain gun ONLY. For example, M700 only.
Be sure to include if sidearms are allowed or not.

Map/Mode Specifics
When the host specifically states what Map/Mode the room will be playing. When he/she does this, don't ask to change the map or mode. You joined that room to play the map/mode, and when you begin to get bored of it, just leave. Don't cry for something different.

Wild West Theme
A fun theme that me and my friends started to do during a forumers game. It sets the room to specific guns only.

The only guns you can use are:
  • Winchester
  • Winchester Scope
  • Dual Desperados
  • Anaconda
  • Anaconda Adv

This thread isn't a thread where you post the Forumer Room's room info like SirHi's was intended to. If you have any other game rule presets to suggest, post the rules and name here and if posted fast enough, I will edit my post and add it in, or if it's too late, I will try to get a MOD to add it in.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.