Patch Notes 20-03-13 Slaughterhouse Update

167891012»

Comments

• Freaky4 wrote: »
    I don't post that much in those forums, but seriously...sometimes the bugs and errors that come with the new patch are just horrible.

We get a new map that is so frustrating to play due to errors everywhere.
    - Shoot into the cloud where those female mutants spawn --> Client Error
    - Use the turret --> Client Error
    - Stand next to the turret --> Client Error
    - knife any kind of zombie --> Client Error
    - get glitched into the wall by the "jumpers" (hunter zombies) --> Client Error
    - standing at the wrong edge of the piano --> Client Error

OK, that is a new map and there might be some pressure to release it, even though it has some bugs...but what about the errors u get in any other mode, that have nothing to do with the new map or ZM at all!?!?

- Attacking someone laggy as the Havoc in HMX --> Client Error
    - standing close range to someone that gets mutated right at the "mutation spreading" --> Client Error
    - doing a collateral kill (1 shot, 2 kills) in HM, ZM, HMX, MM --> Client Error
    - using the grenade launcher of the Hero im HM --> Client Error (most of the times)

I mean, THANK GOD that S&D ain't effected that much, but still it sucks so bad.
    Playing 17 out of 17 rounds in HMX, taking 40 minutes of play and getting a f.king error when becoming the Ranger during the last 20 seconds of the game is not just annoying, it is frustrating like hell!

I am really aware of my "desertions" and I only got 560 in 16.000 matches (mostly by former errors). This number is increasing so bad since the last patch due to those errors and it really ****es me off, that you can't do anything about it!

Seriously z8games, STOP releasing your patches at thursday/friday! Do it on monday/tuesday so you can actually fix the bugs within the week and dont leave the players with them for the weekend.
    And one more thing! Announce it if you made changes! If the bug is fixed, tell us which bug and in which way! Of course there ain't that many players that care about those detailed facts, but some of us do! And we are frustrated of you telling us "several bugfixes" and thats it.
    There are multiple other games that are so much closer to the gamers than you guys and there are so many things that you could easily change to get closer to the gamers (and I am not talking about events or the price of Crates or anything like this...).

Sometimes I feel like I could run the company with the ideas of mine all by myself -__-

Im glad you took your personal time out to express your feeling's
    z8&co just exploit the weak thats why Saidin&co are still in a job - Dev's just bodge it and bodge more
    Boycote ZP purchasing for @ least 2-3 week's , and see z8- g4 - sadgate ,neowiz eventualy they will fold
    just for 2-3 week's "eveybody" hold fire zp buying and treat your loved 1's .... saidin is laughing @ you

I listerned to there pod about patches and all kind's of bulsh!t plan's just to blaCKMAIL U;ALL

fORGET ZP FOR 2-3 WEEK'S
  • WTF. mistake - and i cant edit my post - WHERE ON EARTH DID THE

EDIT go ?
  • buttplugs wrote: »
    WTF. mistake - and i cant edit my post - WHERE ON EARTH DID THE

EDIT go ?

You can't edit posts in this particular forum board.
  • Freaky4 wrote: »
    I don't post that much in those forums, but seriously...sometimes the bugs and errors that come with the new patch are just horrible.

We get a new map that is so frustrating to play due to errors everywhere.
    - Shoot into the cloud where those female mutants spawn --> Client Error
    - Use the turret --> Client Error
    - Stand next to the turret --> Client Error
    - knife any kind of zombie --> Client Error
    - get glitched into the wall by the "jumpers" (hunter zombies) --> Client Error
    - standing at the wrong edge of the piano --> Client Error

OK, that is a new map and there might be some pressure to release it, even though it has some bugs...but what about the errors u get in any other mode, that have nothing to do with the new map or ZM at all!?!?

- Attacking someone laggy as the Havoc in HMX --> Client Error
    - standing close range to someone that gets mutated right at the "mutation spreading" --> Client Error
    - doing a collateral kill (1 shot, 2 kills) in HM, ZM, HMX, MM --> Client Error
    - using the grenade launcher of the Hero im HM --> Client Error (most of the times)

I mean, THANK GOD that S&D ain't effected that much, but still it sucks so bad.
    Playing 17 out of 17 rounds in HMX, taking 40 minutes of play and getting a f.king error when becoming the Ranger during the last 20 seconds of the game is not just annoying, it is frustrating like hell!

I am really aware of my "desertions" and I only got 560 in 16.000 matches (mostly by former errors). This number is increasing so bad since the last patch due to those errors and it really ****es me off, that you can't do anything about it!

Seriously z8games, STOP releasing your patches at thursday/friday! Do it on monday/tuesday so you can actually fix the bugs within the week and dont leave the players with them for the weekend.
    And one more thing! Announce it if you made changes! If the bug is fixed, tell us which bug and in which way! Of course there ain't that many players that care about those detailed facts, but some of us do! And we are frustrated of you telling us "several bugfixes" and thats it.
    There are multiple other games that are so much closer to the gamers than you guys and there are so many things that you could easily change to get closer to the gamers (and I am not talking about events or the price of Crates or anything like this...).

Sometimes I feel like I could run the company with the ideas of mine all by myself -__-
    "Seriously z8games, STOP releasing your patches at thursday/friday! Do it on monday/tuesday so you can actually fix the bugs within the week and dont leave the players with them for the weekend." that's what i said
  • PoooohBEAR wrote: »
    "Seriously z8games, STOP releasing your patches at thursday/friday! Do it on monday/tuesday so you can actually fix the bugs within the week and dont leave the players with them for the weekend." that's what i said

Well, i didn't saw your post. Just expressed my feelings and thoughts...
    Sorry if I "stole" your statement :D
  • Wth?

Its patched again right? why the hell it says failed to connect to server again?
  • How do i re-install the Crossfire US version again?It says load core file fails and asked me to try again but it wont allow me to download and my computer says that it is trying to protect my computer... Does that mean that it have threads in it? And can you put back up the old download page?It allows us to download more easily in other websites and there are many we can choose from rather than this new download page... Why is the EU and US version different? If it is the same then it would be much more convenient because i can only download EU version but not US version of Crossfire..
  • the game works on win8 now, but fix the client error in the new zombiemap please...
  • How can we know who won the 50k zp (1st)
    i mean from the most zombie kills from the event !
    i think i did like 30k kills im not sure xD
  • help

can any one tell me the number of the new patch plz
  • First Place - 50,000 ZP
    Second Place - 20,000 ZP
    Third Place - 5,000 ZP
    Plus 4 Random winners who play more than 3 Zombie Mode games during the event period will receive 4,000 ZP

When are we gonna know the players who won?
  • Blamesss wrote: »
    First Place - 50,000 ZP
    Second Place - 20,000 ZP
    Third Place - 5,000 ZP
    Plus 4 Random winners who play more than 3 Zombie Mode games during the event period will receive 4,000 ZP

When are we gonna know the players who won?

i guess it will take some time !!!
  • great work

i dont mean that...
    regarding your update, is there any way to reach that RED CRYSTAL crate?i think not.earlier today i've reached 1 million points and didnt get it.whats the target?
  • Add me in-game if you have vent and know how to play this mode well. I know the zp events are over but I've always wanted dual deags :x
  • EpicSux wrote: »
    Great patch

yea dude, the greatest :))
  • hmmm this new patch p****s me off because there has been too many dam errors!!! I cant even finish a game without getting a dumb client error!!!! please fix this because I am not the only one having this problem!Don't lose tons of players again like you did when overkiller released its hacks!1 dont let something like that happen again.!!! Thnx :)
  • nice but i dont understand how i use tickets
  • Sorry, but I always have this problem when somebody use the grenade

errorug.jpg
  • Noirss wrote: »
    Sorry, but I always have this problem when somebody use the grenade

errorug.jpg

lol i would hate that
  • missed

want my slaughter ticket back. misunderstood and I selected the wrong item
    you could back the ticket?
  • el clan es un proseso que todos luchamos y gueriamos unos con traotro y todos somos una sola familia
  • 1979hams wrote: »
    want my slaughter ticket back. misunderstood and I selected the wrong item
    you could back the ticket?

u dont get to choose item u want..
This discussion has been closed.