How to Correctly use the New Deposit Page - Easy Guide

How to Navigate and use the new Deposit Correctly

A short little guide, on how to correctly navigate and buy ZP correctly, after the re vamp of 6th of February 2013. Please note that not all features are currently working at the moment of writing this - 18th/19th of February, also the deposit page can be due to change at anytime, if so please note and I will try to update the thread.

What will this guide include?
  • How to correctly chose your country
  • How to correctly deposit ZP via Credit Card/Debit Card
  • How to correctly deposit ZP via Prepaid Cards
  • How to correctly deposit ZP via E-Wallet
  • How to correctly deposit ZP via E-Pin.
  • How to correctly deposit ZP via Mobile Phone/SMS
  • How to correctly gift a different player ZP

How to Correctly Choose your Country

First off, you'll have to know which country is in, I've said this because of the stupidity which can be invovled in some people, please don't take offense to this. This is what the drop down currently looks like. (Please note, that the drop down continues with more countries, once scrolled down, and is subject to change at any time in the future.)
gAJRJuA.png

You should find your country on this drop down list, all countries are on this list (with some exceptions, but I doubt they play anyway - such as North Korea...) find your country and select it.

You have now completed this step.

How to Correctly Deposit ZP via Credit/Debit Card

Now you have correctly selected your country, you should be able to see which credit/debit cards are accepted as a payment, most countries allow the same credit/debit card providers, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Once you've found the button, click on it, it should be outlined and have two images inside, these being MasterCard and Visa, representing Credit/Debit card providers. Once clicking on it, you'll be brought to a page like the following: (Please note that this is subject to change at any time in the future.)
Dd2Yh3S.png

As above, you'll see I have clicked on "10,000 ZP" and to the right of it, it says "Buy Now" surrounded by a blue box, click that and it will lead to you to the following page: (Please note that this is subject to change at any time in the future.)
Yh9oOws.png

Confirm it and it will bring you to a page, where you can fill in all your Credit/Debit card details, and purchase the ZP.

Commonly asked questions and answers:
Q: How does Credit Card payment work?
A: Thanks to BuddieShops Ltd, Credit Card payment is now available to Z8Games players. It is fast, easy and secure, just like the way you shop with your credit card in store that you can trust. Moreover, it provides you digital receipt delivered to your email address as proof of your payment.

Q: Is Credit Card payment secure?
A: Yes. Credit Card payment process uses SSL technology to keep your information safe.

How to Correctly Deposit ZP via Prepaid Cards

Once again, you'll need to have selected your country for this to apply. Some countries have the same payment methods, it is important that you check before you buy the Prepaid card, for example "United Kingdom" allows Paysafe Card, Ulitmate Game Card, UKash and Rixty. Whilst "Australia" allows Karma Koin, Paysafe Card, Ulimate Game Card, UKash and Rixty. (Please note that this is subject to change at any time in the future.)

Once you've found the method, and have purchased the prepaid card, you'll want to scratch off the back of the card (or just look at the code if it is in voucher form) and get the code. Now click on the prepaid card provider you have, and you'll be prompt with this screen again: (Please note that this is subject to change at any time in the future.)
y6E10vx.png

Click on Buy now, and it'll bring you to a confirmation page, confirm the offer, then you'll be presented with a page asking for an email - Fill it in correctly, since this is what you'll need for proof of purchase if there is any issues.

Fill in the code, and you'll have the ZP.

Q: What is paysafecard?
A: You can pay cash on the Internet with a paysafecard! It's as easy as it sounds. You won't need a bank account nor a credit card, and there is no registration

Q: Where is my local paysafecard Sales Outlet?
A: Please find your local Sales Outlet for purchasing paysafecard here

Q: Where can I get more information about paysafecard?
A: For more information about paysafecard, click here.

How to Correctly Deposit ZP via E-Wallet

As usual, you'll need your country selected, since this once again matters. This is because some countries allow different payment options, such as the "United Kingdom" allowing PayPal, ClickandBuy, Pay By Cash and BuddieShops. Whilst "Romania" only allow PayPal, Pay By Cash and BuddieShops. (Please note that this is subject to change at any time in the future.)

Once you've found out which method you would like to purchase ZP through, click it, for the example I will be using PayPal. As usual you'll be prompted with a screen asking how much ZP you'd like to buy, click the amount.
5MiaxLq.png

Then click "Buy now", this will lead you to a screen like this: (Please note that this is subject to change at any time in the future.)
43GwPYa.png

Continue purchasing with PayPal, fill in the details and buy the ZP!

Q: What is Paypal?
A: With PayPal, means you have an online account that makes it easy to send money from a variety of sources (like your credit card or bank account) to us without sharing your financial information. Visit PayPal to see how PayPal helps you

Q: Does PayPal Support Credit Card & bank account?
A: Yes. Once you sign up for PayPal, you can send money to anyone with an email address using money from your PayPal balance or another funding option, there are several choices, such as a credit card, debit card, or your bank account. Recipients are then notified via email that they have received a payment from you.

Q: Is PayPal secure?
A: Yes. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe.
Q: What is paybycash
A: PayByCash has served hundreds of thousands of customers since 1998. It makes it as easy for you to pay as possible. Customers can use more than fifty-five comfortable and convenient, online and offline payment options.

Q: what payment options available at PayByCash?
A: To view the list of payment options accepted at PayByCash, click here.

Q: How do I contact PayByCash?
A: Should you have any inquiries about PayByCash, please visit PayByCash Customer Care and Service.
Q: How safe is buying ZP using BuddieShops?
A: BuddieShops.com takes great pride in providing a service that our customers can trust and rely on. We follow a strict fraud and privacy policy to protect our users. We use PayPal, MoneyBookers, Google Checkout and Paysafecard, the leaders in the industry to handle our payment transactions in a safe and secure manner, where your payment details are never exposed to us or other third parties.

Q: How do I contact BuddieShops Support?
A: Should you have any inquires about BuddieShops, please contact support@buddieshops.com.

Q: What is Google Checkout?
A: Google Checkout is a faster, safer and more convenient way to shop online. Read about Buyer's Experiences with Google Checkout.
Q: What is ClickandBuy?
A: ClickandBuy is an online wallet that allows you to make instant purchases on the Internet at no risk and pay conveniently with your favorite local payment method. Choose from a wide range of payment methods including: credit/debit card, direct debit, online bank transfer and cash funding. If you do not have a ClickandBuy account you can register one as part of your Z8 Points purchase.

Q: Where can I get more information on ClickandBuy?
A: You can read more about ClickandBuy here.

Q: Where to get help from ClickandBuy if I need it?
A: You can find the ClickandBuy help pages online here.

Q: Is ClickandBuy secure?
A: Yes. ClickandBuy uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. For more information visit ClickandBuy.

How to Correctly Deposit ZP via E-Pin

By now, I am sure you'll know how the first step works, however for those who don't, first select your country, after that you'll notice the "E-Pin" section, once again your country selection is important due to the fact of some countries having different E-Pin payment options. For example the "United Kingdom" accept payment options of PCGameSupply and BuddiePAY, whilst "Egypt" allows necard, 2M DotNet, PCGameSupply and BuddyPAY. I am covering this section basically for the amount of players which will use E-Pin from Egypt. (Please note that this is subject to change at any time in the future.)

Once you've found the method you'd like to purchase through, click it and you'll be redirected to the following screen: (The only difference will be it wont say "BuddyPAY/BuddySHOP"
6lVb5NW.png

Enter your code, which can be bought from the website, for example the BuddiePay's website.

Commonly asked questions and answers.
Q: What is PCGameSupply?
A: PC Game Supply is an online retailer specializing in the digital delivery of pre-paid products for the gaming industry. We save customers time and money with digital delivery. Customers can purchase pre-paid products via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and receive the product digitally within minutes of payment.

Q: Where can I access PCGameSupply services?
A:http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/CrossFire/

Q: How can I contact PCGameSupply for billing and/or technical support?
A: Email:
support@pcgamesupply.com

Support Desk:
http://support.pcgamesupply.com

Phone:
866-999-7441,
Available 7 Days per week,
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM MST
Q: How safe is buying ZP using BuddieShops?
A: BuddieShops.com takes great pride in providing a service that our customers can trust and rely on. We follow a strict fraud and privacy policy to protect our users. We use PayPal, MoneyBookers, Google Checkout and Paysafecard, the leaders in the industry to handle our payment transactions in a safe and secure manner, where your payment details are never exposed to us or other third parties.

Q: How do I contact BuddieShops Support?
A: Should you have any inquires about BuddieShops, please contact support@buddieshops.com.

Q: What is Google Checkout?
A: Google Checkout is a faster, safer and more convenient way to shop online. Read about Buyer's Experiences with Google Checkout.

Q: How does Google Checkout work?
A: Find the item you'd like to purchase from the left,
Click on "Buy Now", then on the Google Checkout payment page, log in to your google account, or create one if you haven't already,
Review order details and click Place your order now. You're done!
Please allow approximately 15 minutes for your Z8 Points to be added into your account.

Q: What is Money Bookers?
A: Moneybookers is a tool that allows you to safely send and receive money via email - instantly. You can send money from your credit/debit card, transfer money to and from your bank account. Use Moneybookers whenever you need to send money to someone (settle a debt with a friend, pay for online purchase/auctions...) or when someone needs to send money to you.

Q: How does Money Bookers work?
A: The most common way to fund your account is via bank transfer: choose bank transfer as a payment method, you will be provided with bank details and your customer ID which is the reference for your transfer. Now, you have to instruct your bank to process the transaction. Make sure to enter the transaction ID OR your login email in the reference field. As soon as the funds are credited to your Moneybookers account, you can go ahead and send payments to anyone with an email address by following the instructions.

If you do not want to fund your account via bank transfer, you can also pay with your credit cards.

Other commonly found questions for E-Pin can be found on the Z8Games Deposit page, I will not post them however, as they are in a different language, and wouldn't like to give a false translation.

How to Correctly Deposit ZP via Phone Purchasing

I am currently unable to give an accurate method for this, however I will touch on this - I am guessing you'll need to enter your country, as this will be vital as it will be different for each country and their phone numbers. You'll enter your number, they'll send you a code, you will be charged for the code, and then that code will determine how much ZP you will get, depending on the amount of money you spent.

I can't make an accurate method/guide for this since there is a problem with ZP purchasing through phones.

How to Correctly Gift Other Players ZP

You will need to follow the steps of the prepaid card method, as this is the only current way of gifting ZP, unless you give the other player a code from a SMS/Phone purchase, however I wont be talking about that.

Follow these steps first:
yarrH wrote:
Once again, you'll need to have selected your country for this to apply. Some countries have the same payment methods, it is important that you check before you buy the Prepaid card, for example "United Kingdom" allows Paysafe Card, Ultimate Game Card, UKash and Rixty. Whilst "Australia" allows Karma Koin, Paysafe Card, Ultimate Game Card, UKash and Rixty. (Please note that this is subject to change at any time in the future.)

Once you've found the method, and have purchased the prepaid card, you'll want to scratch off the back of the card (or just look at the code if it is in voucher form) and get the code.

Now you'll want to find the provider of the Prepaid card, such as Karma Koin, then click it, and you'll be redirected to the following page:
y6E10vx.png

Then click on the ZP you would like to gift, and you'll see the following:
CQnBNKz.png

This time, click on Gift ZP and you'll get this following page:

XBCcpuY.png

I have filled it in, however yours wont have, feel free to send me some ZP though. :rolleyes: Fill it, make sure you spell the name correctly of your friend.

Your friend will then receive the amount of ZP, and then the follow amount of Bonus Points, however divided by 10. (For example, if [MOD]Nonnen was to send me 100,000 ZP, I would get 10,000 BP)

Well, this is it for this guide, I know it is simple, but I've seen around the forums that people don't understand the new page, it is simple. Have fun, I'd also like to thank Nonnen for making me GFX on my past thread, and this one (when he gets around to doing it.)

Anyway, have fun, this didn't take too long, have fun reading it.

Comments