They wanted to Teamview us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom Line: We lost. Guardians vs. Philippines.

The Philippines Clan Leader, Canton, wanted to Teamview each other's clan and literally "watch each of our members login."

This has caused us to believe something wasn't right with that request. I'll ask the MODS. Or maybe some of you know.

Apparently, they know something of cheating. No accusation, but they know where to look.

Go look at what they said: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=9792&page=2

Comments

• OMG! I can't believe you made a thread about this....

They just wanted to make sure that you and your clan mates didn't injected a hack before starting a match. And, they wanted you to tiemview them so you would be sure that they would not hack in the match..

Now tell me, what is wrong with that?

EDIT: Do you even know what teamviewing is??
  • Its a common thing... Some hacks leave watermarks and some are actived menus by pressing a certain key, usually del, F10/11 or insert. It was a legitimate request but its not in the rules. They just wanted everyone to know everyone was legit so there would be no problems.
  • Common sense

What's wrong with it? You are apparently more trusting than the kids who believe "if you give me your UID/PW, I'll give you ZP." Mmmm...injecting hacks. Sounds like you know something.

Hey Spawn, P-l-e-a-se give me permission to TM your computer...p-l-e-a-s-e...and I'll show you what CAN go wrong.

Anyway, since when does CF and the MODS require this?

--from a kid with commonsense
    _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    OMG! I can't believe you made a thread about this....

They just wanted to make sure that you and your clan mates didn't injected a hack before starting a match. And, they wanted you to tiemview them so you would be sure that they would not hack in the match..

Now tell me, what is wrong with that?

EDIT: Do you even know what teamviewing is??
  • GunZCr3w wrote: »
    What's wrong with it? You are apparently more trusting than the kids who believe "if you give me your UID/PW, I'll give you ZP." Mmmm...injecting hacks. Sounds like you know something.

Hey Spawn, P-l-e-a-se give me permission to TM your computer...p-l-e-a-s-e...and I'll show you what CAN go wrong.

If I remember correctly you can set TeamViewer to be see only. :| We don't require it some clans like to do it so there are no hackusations later.
  • GunZCr3w wrote: »

Why not? I will only let you view it, I have nothing to hide, unlike you...
This discussion has been closed.