How to win 2 crystal and 2 gold case in caster zombie mode map

PLEASE READ THIS PART FIRST
SORRY IF I POST THIS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY

first at all, i was a chinese crossfire player since the game was run by tencent company in china. so whether you believe or not, i believe i have got some experiences.

POINT OUT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE THAT YOU CAN REALIZE. THANKS FOR HELPING ME LEARNING ENGLISH. PLEASE IGNORE SPELLING, CAPITALIZING AND USING OF ' IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

the reason im writing this is because there are many chinese crossfire player using this "strategy" and they can win 2 crystal and 2 gold case in one room and one game, but seems most of the players i met in this server do not know about this.

so if you know how this is working, please ignore this post
=============================================
==if someone have already posted this before, please tell me by reply.
==if someone already told me by reply, please ignore this post.
=============================================
THIS POST IS FOR MAXIMIZE THE PROFITS IN ONE ROOM AND ONE MATCH.
IGNORE THIS IF YOU ARE JUST FIGHTING FOR FUN.

SO LETS BEGIN

FIRST OF ALL, ZOMBIE MODE SCORE reward list:
50,000 for one bronze case
100,000 for two bronze case
140,000 for one silver case
250,000 for two silver case
500,000 for a gold case
700,000 for a crystal case

THE PREMISE IS PLAYING NORMAL DIFFICULTY ( 30 WAVES)
=================
<<< HOW CAN THIS WORK>>>
according to experiences, if every player in a room can survive till the 30th wave, and every player is fighting with their full firepower, then everyone can get a score at about 600,000. that is 4 gold cases.

the reason why we need 4 players is when there are only 3 players in the room, players left can get 50% less score from damage to zombies than the situation with 4p. and 4p always provides stronger firepower to make everyone easier to survive.
[ single player, damage score earning = 1]
[ two players, damage score earning = 5]
[ 3p = 10]
[ 4p = 20]

LESS PLAYERS MEANS LESS SCORE, AND LESS CHANCES TO SURVIVE. ALWAYS TRY TO SURVIVE LONGER. KEEPING EVERYONE ALIVE IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PREMISE TO MAKE THIS WORK.

how this strategy work is move about 100,000 score from separated two players to other two players. then the combination in the room is about:
700,000+, 700,000+, 500,000+, 500,000+.

those 200,000 score will be transferred if two players try NOT TO OPEN FIRE.

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:

Q:how can we get a gold case if we do not fire THAT MUCH?
A:by survive bonus! THE LAST WAVE SURVIVE BONUS IS 150,000! THE SECOND LAST WAVE IS 100,000 AND THE THIRD LAST WAVE IS 50,000!

Q:how can two people fight all those things?
A:try some stronger weapon to start! advise to get a MG, at least. advised weapon will be list at the end of this post
=====================

!!!!!!!!!!!!MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!!!!!!

PREMISES
1. EVERYONE SURVIVE FROM THE BEGINNING TILL THE END (DO NOT THINK THIS IS HARD)
2. PLAYING NORMAL DIFFICULTY
3. PLAYING IN THE MAP <CARTER>

<<< WHAT TO DO >>>
this is how we work in china:

DURING THE GAME
============================
((1)). the two players volunteered to get gold case should go and stand on the third floor, near the Gatling gun. hold the position AND DO NOT FIRE unless you are already in danger ( for example, some seeker, those gray girls zombies are coming for you).
Q: why should us not fire?
A: because you are now "transferring" your score to your teammates so they can earn 700,000 at last.

((2)). the two players willing to get crystal cases, fight hard! if players who have better weapon and volunteered to get gold cases, try to lent them to the players trying to fight. press G to throw away current weapon.
Q: how to effectly kill the zombies?
A: shoot them in the head! walk near the edge of the road to make zombies run in one line, and shoot through their heads to increase the damage of every shot. ALWAYS TRY TO USE FIXED FIRE INSTEAD OF STRAFE unless zombies are too close. even M60 can do this easily after some practice.
=============================
two points above are the basic ones need to follow in the plan.

the following advises are about strategies and skills
=============================
((3)). heal yourselves. storing HypoMed is very important. there are 8 free HypoMed in the map Valkyrie Lab under easy difficulty. 4 in wave 13 and 4 in wave 16. easy to get several ones if you really tried. opening bronze cases and silver cases can help. do not use them in easy matches. keep them and use when you are really trying in this plan hard.

THE FOLLOWING ONE IS REALLY IMPORTANT!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLYY IMPORTANT!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IN WAVE 17 AND 19!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
wave 17 and 19 are extremely important, and need strong team work. survive or not in these rounds can change the result of entire plan.

((4)). in wave 17 and 19, there will be only one kind of zombies. the green one creeping on the ground (sorry that i dont know its name)
this kind of zombies are dangerous. they move extremely fast (faster than players when carrying MGs), hurt a lot ( one hit for 10 health points without helmat and bulletporve vest), and they can climb up at some places like the BOSSes do.

BEST WAY TO FIGHT THESE THINGS is every one stand on the second floor train. after passing the first corner coming from the first floor. there will be only four entrance in the same side of the map. two on the second floor and two on the third floor.

when players seperated in differend places, especially in different floor, zombies will seperated to chase everyone and they can come from every direction that you might not noticed. then everyone will be extremely dangerous.

if everyone CROUCH on the SECOND FLOOR TRAIN, in one or two lines, (do not get too close to the train leading to the first floor) [one line is the best. so the zombies will all go in one line and easier to shot through multiple enemies, two lines are for vision. players can shoot through teammates and keep the same damage rate], then all the zombies WILL, and MUST WILL come in the same direction. zombies from the third floor will jump down from the position of the road sign on the third floor.

DO NOT USE THE GATLING GUN IF YOU WANT TO COOPERATE!
NEVER USE THEM IN WAVES 17 AND 19!
NEVER!

CONCENTRATE EVERYONE'S FIREPOWER and it is too easy to kill all of them. it is the most effective way to save everyone and complete the bonus mission in wave 19. the bonus score in wave 19 can make the plan goes easier.
====================================

above ones are main advises during the game.
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE BEFORE THE GAME STARTS

1. name the room as "2 crystal 2 gold" or something like that
2. the host should ask every if they know this strategy or not. if not, try to teach them quickly. but just try, do not make everything depend on one or two persons who do not know. kik them if necessary.
3. the host should ask who is volunteering to get the gold cases and who is willing to get crystal ones.
4. KNOW EVERYONE'S EQUIPMENT IF NESSISERY.
how to eliminate the boss fast:
use knifes!
killing enemies to earn energy points, and press F to use special ability to run faster and increase the damage of knifes significantly. one player with one time of using the ability can reduce 15%+ health of the boss in wave 30.
punch them in the head. dodge the attack when it is focusing your teamates. it is better if you have any better melee weapon instead of a little knife.
ADVISED WEAPONS:
SHOTGUN:
M1216 (from crystal and gold cases, if you already get ones)

MACHINE GUN:
1. golden M249 MINIMI, also from crystal cases
2. silver MG3, also from the crystal cases
3. RPK, can be bought from the shop, requires for high level, high damage and easy to contral
4. colt M16A3 LMG, requires for lower level than RPK, harder to control than RPK
5. M60 or M60 Adv. hard to control but cheaper. still good to use after some practice.

SUB MACHINE GUN
M12S, super high automatic, high damage and very stable. disadvantage is low ammo carrying. requires for high level. available in gold cases.

RIFLES
AK47 and other advanced version. high damage and can easily punch through heads with fixed fire.
other advises:
1. prepare well for a real fight if you have almost nothing to start. HypoMed, extra magezines (from silver cases), weapons ( prepare for long term)
2. know your enemies. know which one to shoot first when facing many different ones.
3. know the map. do not fall down. that hurts. know where to jump does not hurt.
4. ALWAYS SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD.
5. use your pistols well. kill the last of the enemies with pistol before wave 17, 19 and 29 to save primary weapons' ammo. gold cases volunteers can use pistols to earn some "extra points"
6. get in position and load your ammo before you kill the last enemy before wave 17, 19 and 29, 30.
7. GETTING GOLD CASES IS EASY. VOLUNTEER IF YOU ARE LAZY, RICH OR TIRED.
8. usually, same group of four should cooperate for at least two matches, to keep the balance of cases income. crystal case winner should help the others if they get good weapons.
9. use the gatling guns well in wave 29. both of them.

THE BASIC PREMISE OF THIS PLAN IS TEAMWORK AND SURVIVGING.
DO NOT THINK THIS IS NOT APPLYABLE.
THIS IS ALMOST BECAME A BASIC RULE IN CHINESE CROSSFIRE ZOMBIE MODE PLAYING.

I POST THIS BECAUSE I THINK IT IS A GOOD WAY TO EARN WEAPONS, AND ALMOST NO ONE HERE KNOWS HOW CAN THIS WORK WELL.
IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU THINK EANING WEAPONS IS NOT NESSESARY.

WHAT I HOPE IS THERE IS ONE DAY, THAT ALL CROSSFIRE PLAYER PLAYING ZOMBIE MODE KNOWS THESE STRATEGIES TO EARN MORE.

THANKS FOR READING MY TERRIBLE ENGLISH WRITTEN WORK

Comments