Should i buy ZP or no

hey guys i was thinking to buy ZP but i had a little problem my ping is 290 which means its near to 300 i lag alot so i am afriad if i bought ZP and i bought like the m4a1-adv and when i play with it i find my self playing baddly cuz of ping so should i buy or not? i need ur opinions so i can see if its good or not
Thanks

Comments

• There is only one anserw to this...
    NO
    Why? Cuz' ZP is a ripoff.
    Only get ZP is your mom and dad are like owners of a corprate bissness.
  • well thats my own money i collected this money not my mom or dad :P
  • PureCodeS wrote: »
    well thats my own money i collected this money not my mom or dad :P

Well, if you really want to get ZP then go ahead, but after you get it, you will wish you did not. Take my word for it. I regret even paying $10.
  • For a game i put alot of hours in, the 10 dollars was fine for me. Even at minimum wage, it's about 1 1/2 hours of work. You can get a new gun for a month, and it helps keep the game up.
  • For a game i put alot of hours in, the 10 dollars was fine for me. Even at minimum wage, it's about 1 1/2 hours of work. You can get a new gun for a month, and it helps keep the game up.

cf has gotten $200+ from me ^^ now i want money back

Well, if I was a forum [MOD] I might buy ZP but I am not so no more ZP.
  • Why would being a Mod force me to buy zp? :P

I bought zp when i felt it was worth it for me (to try out the m4a1-adv).
  • In my opinion, if you love the game enough to want to buy ZP then by all means do so. Its like buying any game, except when you buy a game, you get it with all the different guns and accesories, but this is a free game that you download.

If you've downloaded it, and find that its a game that you will grow to love, and you feel like spending money for upgrades is something you want to do, then by all means go ahead.

I mean, I love this game. Even though im not to high of a rank, believe it or not, I have been playing it since the first Beta came out, and its the only FPS game ive stuck to so far.

Im not a high rank because i have multiple accounts. I have multiple accounts because i am not able to buy ZP, and that really screws me up in the game.

I live in canada, and without a credit card there arent many options, but i have been searching and have found an option that may actually be reasonable, and that may lead me to be able to buy ZP, and im gonna take that opportunity, because i love this game enough to do it.

Just because you dont like to buy ZP, doeant mean you should give other players in the z8games community negative thoughts about it. They have their own opinion about it, and i think that if they love this game enough to be willing to spend at least $10 on in, then go for it.

Thanks for reading :P
  • In my opinion, if you love the game enough to want to buy ZP then by all means do so. Its like buying any game, except when you buy a game, you get it with all the different guns and accesories, but this is a free game that you download.

If you've downloaded it, and find that its a game that you will grow to love, and you feel like spending money for upgrades is something you want to do, then by all means go ahead.

I mean, I love this game. Even though im not to high of a rank, believe it or not, I have been playing it since the first Beta came out, and its the only FPS game ive stuck to so far.

Im not a high rank because i have multiple accounts. I have multiple accounts because i am not able to buy ZP, and that really screws me up in the game.

I live in canada, and without a credit card there arent many options, but i have been searching and have found an option that may actually be reasonable, and that may lead me to be able to buy ZP, and im gonna take that opportunity, because i love this game enough to do it.

Just because you dont like to buy ZP, doeant mean you should give other players in the z8games community negative thoughts about it. They have their own opinion about it, and i think that if they love this game enough to be willing to spend at least $10 on in, then go for it.

Thanks for reading :P
    Translation:

If you are not a big fan of Crossfire, don't buy ZP
    If love Crossfire, buy ZP
    but don't tell others not to buy it

Thank you
  • umm i think you shuld..just cuz it wuld help z8 a lot..its a new "company" if thats the word yu use for gaming sponsors...so yea..it wuld help them a lot and get them more money for more employees? LOL and more mods hopefully..anyways..if its for crossfire a lot og the zp guns are pretty good if yu know how to use them well..and btw...if you have high ping..does not mean yu lag..i can have 64 ping and still lag once in awhile...just get better connection and yur covered
  • There is only one anserw to this...
    NO
    Why? Cuz' ZP is a ripoff.
    Only get ZP is your mom and dad are like owners of a corprate bissness.

Why not? I buy it all th- Oh my mum and dad are the owners of a corprate business.
  • Alright mate

To be quite honest if you're pinging at 300 it's not worth buying any ZP. You'd be better off sticking with a AK or the ultimate noob gun (aka Scar Light). If you spend any cash on good guns other players are still gonna pwn you down because of the ping issues. If you're anything like me this'll probably frustrate you and you'll regret spending the cash.

If you're a big fan though, go ahead and spend a few bucks. Just don't go too mad gambling on the black market! She's a harsh mistress!!!!

To cut a long story short:
    Your high ping means you won't get the full benefit of marginally better guns.

<o/
  • im up to 15000 zp mileage so ive probally spent 50$ + on this game but i dont mind it cause its fun even know the crates are a rip off , 20000 zp on m4 c crates and all i got was some lousy sorays name tags and axe and m4 adv and 7 coupons
  • The reply is simple.

Do you think you'd have some more fun with the game if you dropped a few bucks on it, and got something you wanted. Irrelevent of your ping.

If the answer is yes, then spend what you'd like. If the answer is no, then don't spend your money.

Most people here are too willing to cry about whatever because either A: they suck at this game and aren't happy that ZP didn't buy them skill, or B: spent a bunch of ZP on the crates, GAMBLING, and are sore they didn't win. Even though the crates are obviously GAMBLING.

If you realize both of those can happen ahead of time, and are braced for that fact, you'll be fine. :)
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »
    The reply is simple.

Do you think you'd have some more fun with the game if you dropped a few bucks on it, and got something you wanted. Irrelevent of your ping.

If the answer is yes, then spend what you'd like. If the answer is no, then don't spend your money.

Most people here are too willing to cry about whatever because either A: they suck at this game and aren't happy that ZP didn't buy them skill, or B: spent a bunch of ZP on the crates, GAMBLING, and are sore they didn't win. Even though the crates are obviously GAMBLING.

If you realize both of those can happen ahead of time, and are braced for that fact, you'll be fine. :)

agreed completly :)
  • ur a nerd first off if u want the advantage of being a pro as i am u need both armors then u need to buy as many crates as u can zp crates who cares bout money heck its a waste of time money is paper spend it on what u want i like to spend money so wtf i buy zp :p

jus opiumsmoke's opinion 50% exp helps alot to and get ur hats when u rank that helps alot to i pull off 1k exp alot so its all in what u feel like
  • opiumsmoke wrote: »
    ur a nerd first off if u want the advantage of being a pro as i am u need both armors then u need to buy as many crates as u can zp crates who cares bout money heck its a waste of time money is paper spend it on what u want i like to spend money so wtf i buy zp :p

jus opiumsmoke's opinion 50% exp helps alot to and get ur hats when u rank that helps alot to i pull off 1k exp alot so its all in what u feel like

*tries not to choke noob neck*

Did you know that the vast majority of actual "Pros" don't feel it necessary to walk around telling everyone "iz a proz!" Because true skilled players let their guns do the talking, not their mouths.

Also, if you HAVE to use the armor to be a "pro," that effectively means you're not a pro at all.
  • Yeah ur right i like this game mutch and remeber its only the zp buyers who keep the game alive anything has its price nothings realy for free
  • yes....altough people say dont its a waste of money, getting items such as SPOP or any of the crate items are only going to help you in the game.
    the only problem is that once you buy zp you will wanna keep buying more so becareful but have fun
  • Why would being a Mod force me to buy zp? :P

I bought zp when i felt it was worth it for me (to try out the m4a1-adv).

Dont Mods get free zp? cuz i heard if mainly free but they get some stuff, that must be the Zp they get for free. :p