Question about reporting.

So i have a replay of a guy who is obviously chamming/wall hacking what ever you call it now, But! i forgot to take some screen shots ingame.

So would the report still be valid or would it just be deleted as theres no screen shots of the player ingame.

Thanks.

Comments

• Report it anyway, it's better than let it go.
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    So i have a replay of a guy who is obviously chamming/wall hacking what ever you call it now, But! i forgot to take some screen shots ingame.

So would the report still be valid or would it just be deleted as theres no screen shots of the player ingame.

Thanks.

Cant you just taken a screen shot of the replay, i.e. one of them staring at walls..? thats what i did a few times after not getting a in game shot.. Give it a go and just exlain this in the message to sadin
  • NumberNin9 wrote: »
    Cant you just taken a screen shot of the replay, i.e. one of them staring at walls..? thats what i did a few times after not getting a in game shot.. Give it a go and just exlain this in the message to sadin

Meh i just sent it in no SS's

But it is obvious... so we'll see
  • I have sent absolutly obvious replays without screens... They didn't do anything about it.
  • Lols same, i sent one in of a guy speed hacking and knife hacking day before the patch and his name still aint on the ban list D:
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    Lols same, i sent one in of a guy speed hacking and knife hacking day before the patch and his name still aint on the ban list D:

LOL, well Kolby is still playing and i sent in that report ages ago.. screen shot and all..

Makes me think they really dont check..
  • All reports get checked. I'm not sure about the status of reports that were submitted before the switch to Z8Games, but in general all reports are checked. In my opinion a screenshot is not nearly as important as a replay for reporting.
  • All reports get checked. I'm not sure about the status of reports that were submitted before the switch to Z8Games, but in general all reports are checked. In my opinion a screenshot is not nearly as important as a replay for reporting.

Do the people who check the replays know how to check for that 360 aimbot thing that was going around? I sent two replays in too Z8 and in first person view you dont see the 360 spin but in third person you DO..

just a question..

this is BS ive tuned in ppl that was doing 360s now u cant miss that no way even noobs know thats hackin , well needless to say the guy was still playing so resubmitted the replays and screen shots and guess what he is still playin and this has happened more than 1 or 2 times out of all the ppl i have turned in only 2 got bann and im not even sure if it was my replay that did it or just cause so many ppl complained they had to do it. See i dont think its ur replays and stuff u turn in they just wait tell they get so many complaints n one person b4 they start to look and as long as TheRockstar is still playing ull never get me to believe different.
  • Reporting

I have sent in numerous reports of players cheating from chammin to getting into the box glitch on train and I only realised today that a screen shot waas reqiured or they would Not look at the replay ( I should have read the rules instead of getting mad at the cheats and rushin to report LOL)

MODSaidin clearly states
    Quote:
    For Hacking/Cheating/Exploiting reports you must include a replay and at least 1-2 screenshots showing the player in the game.
    There is no exception to this rule and your report may be ignored if not completed properly.

From now on I think it would be best to include 1 or more screenshots of the player you are concerened about

I do however agree with MODGreyCloak
    Quote:
    I would say that its pretty clear that you are required to submit at least 1-2 screenshots. That being said, the replays are the most important element in the report. Screenshots alone are not useful at all, but a replay will always show a hacker in action

I hope they will view my previous reports but to be safe I sugest everyone follows the rules on reporting and maybe we can help the Mods weed out the cheats.

It is up to us to help the Mods get rid of cheats and not to qq about how many cheat.

I hate cheats but we can only beat them together.
  • In that case, i am goin to take a screen shot in the replay i havnt sent in yet of a dude knife hacking and speed hacking, showing them hes so far away and kills us all
  • Still , they ask for screen shots but why , honestly , why do they want screen shots when the replay is good enough , if anybody knows please do PM me , because they are just wasting my and many other time asking for SS since i have had reports of hole teams speed hacking , knifing hacking e.t.c. but not sent them in because of SS . I am not having a go i would just like to know what is so important about SS , what crucial information does SS have that Replays do not .
    If anybody knows please Pm me with an answer.
  • gbg112 wrote: »
    Still , they ask for screen shots but why , honestly , why do they want screen shots when the replay is good enough , if anybody knows please do PM me , because they are just wasting my and many other time asking for SS since i have had reports of hole teams speed hacking , knifing hacking e.t.c. but not sent them in because of SS . I am not having a go i would just like to know what is so important about SS , what crucial information does SS have that Replays do not .
    If anybody knows please Pm me with an answer.
    rules is rules lets try and stick to them

its for the right cause

and also the screen shot I believe is to identify the person you think may be cheating