Guess

Comments

• The virginity is strong with this one.

Did it break the bank?
  • Hi_iQ wrote: »
    WHAT

I

GOT

TODAY!!!!

http://shop.benq.us/ProductDetail.aspx?id=347

HECK YEA!!! BOI!!!!!

Who pays $450 for a monitor that will still result in them to suck, and FOR CF? Come one, you can use your parents money better than that!
  • heyeh34 wrote: »
    Who pays $450 for a monitor that will still result in them to suck, and FOR CF? Come one, you can use your parents money better than that!

you obviously don't understand but its OK I empathize with you.

(Not sure if my grammar is correct there, if it isn't I know someone will correct me.)
  • Hi_iQ wrote: »
    WHAT

I

GOT

TODAY!!!!

http://shop.benq.us/ProductDetail.aspx?id=347

HECK YEA!!! BOI!!!!!
    That looks Awesome! Nice man.
  • if you played on 60hertz before, you will be better
  • Why do you bother posting this here?

A grand total of 1 person cares and it is you.

When I buy things much larger than simple monitors do I go post about it on the forum? No.

We're very glad you're enjoying your monitor, but next time keep it to yourself.
  • CeeKayy wrote: »
    The VIRGINITY is strong with this one.

Did it break the bank?

qpo6qq.png
  • fLOGIC wrote: »
    Why do you bother posting this here?

When I buy things much larger than simple monitors do I go post about it on the forum? No.

We're very glad you're enjoying your monitor, but next time keep it to yourself.

shut the **** up you loser

OT: do you have a noticeable difference? was it worth it to buy?
  • dagdemoN wrote: »
    shut the **** up you loser

OT: do you have a noticeable difference? was it worth it to buy?

Like you benefit any from him getting a new monitor then making a post about it.

Shut your ignorant face.

If you wanted to have a technology discussion take it to offtopic, otherwise you violate the rules with these misplaced threads.

You probably do it too, Dag.

>gets new item
    >OMG IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS THAT IM GOING TO LET EVERYONE KNOW
    >make post about it
    >6pvNv.png

kSKFO.png
    mfw
  • heyeh34 wrote: »

Who goes on an alt in crossfire that still will result in them being known as an idiot.
    fLOGIC wrote: »

I care you fck****.
    Like you benefit any from him getting a new monitor then making a post about it.

Shut your ignorant face.

If you wanted to have a technology discussion take it to offtopic, otherwise you violate the rules with these misplaced threads.

You probably do it too, Dag.

>gets new item
    >OMG IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS THAT IM GOING TO LET EVERYONE KNOW
    >make post about it
    >6pvNv.png

kSKFO.png
    mfw

get a life and stop antagonizing people on the forums, no one actually likes you
    get a life and stop antagonizing people on the forums, no one actually likes you

I like him .
  • Phenatik wrote: »
    Who goes on an alt in crossfire that still will result in them being known as an idiot.

I care you fck****.

If you care, talk to him on Xfire about it instead of on a misplaced thread.

I'm going to make a thread abut getting a Soda at the store then tell my friends to say they care on my thread, does it mean they do? Nope.
    If you care, talk to him on Xfire about it instead of on a misplaced thread.

I'm going to make a thread abut getting a Soda at the store then tell my friends to say they care on my thread, does it mean they do? Nope.

If you don't care then don't bother reading the thread and replying. Actually i have no idea who he is and i am no way his "Friend". But good effort keep on trying idiot.
    no one actually likes you
    YPvu3.jpg

Only delusion moronic people such as yourself would care about people "liking" you on a game forum.

I will admit it was never my goal for people to "like" me judging by the content of my posts.

Please, come at me with BETTER insults since you cannot address my posts.
    Phenatik wrote: »
    If you don't care then don't bother reading the thread and replying. Actually i have no idea who he is and i am no way his "Friend". But good effort keep on trying idiot.
    Posting on threads =/= caring

Clarifying that the thread is ******ed doesn't mean I care, great logic though.

>doesn't know who he is
    >not his friend
    >cares that someone you don't know got a monitor

You are the very reason special ED classes exist.
    YPvu3.jpg

Only delusion moronic people such as yourself would care about people "liking" you on a game forum.

I will admit it was never my goal for people to "like" me judging by the content of my posts.

Posting on threads =/= caring

Clarifying that the thread is ******ed doesn't mean I care, great logic though.

>doesn't know who he is
    >not his friend
    >cares that someone you don't know got a monitor

You are the very reason special ED classes exist.

You care enough to clarify, if you didn't care then you wouldn't post, unless you are a complete nerd who has nothing better to do which is what i'm assuming.
  • Phenatik wrote: »
    You care enough to clarify, if you didn't care then you wouldn't post, unless you are a complete nerd who has nothing better to do which is what i'm assuming.

In your mind, you have to care to do anything (Which is absolutely wrong)

I don't need to care to post on any thread about anything, the effort of the post was merely to demonstrate how the competitive forum is not Facebook where you can post "OMG I GOT THIS GUISE" any time of the day or night.

Head on back to special ed class.

I don't need to care to post on any thread about anything, the effort of the post was merely to demonstrate how the competitive forum is not Facebook where you can post "OMG I GOT THIS GUISE" any time of the day or night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
    Please, come at me with BETTER insults since you cannot address my posts..

i don't address your posts because they don't really merit a response... you're simply acting childish.

my guess is that you're trying to get people to like you by hopping on the hate bandwagon against all jeden players. if not, then i honestly have no idea why you felt the need to post such a blatantly rude and entirely useless post.

people like to flaunt things they have, it's human nature. i would probably have done the same thing as it's a cool thing to buy. in any case, if you personally don't care, move on and forget about it - but don't embarrass yourself by being an ass.

by the way, the proper adjective is "delusional" not "delusion".

Did you know a synonym to care was attention?
    Keep on hiding behind your alt it's all good, it shows your insecurity.
    i don't address your posts because they don't really merit a response... you're simply acting childish.

my guess is that you're trying to get people to like you by hopping on the hate bandwagon against all jeden players. if not, then i honestly have no idea why you felt the need to post such a blatantly rude and entirely useless post.

You don't like to address them because you know it's true and you have no valid points to make.

I don't want anyone to like me as I noted on my previous posts, nor do I care what team anyone is in.

If stating that posting content that does not belong in this section and giving reasoning as to why is blatantly rude and entirely useless then you are far more ignorant than previously imagined. Sometimes people have to use a more aggressive approach for the dimwits to understand.. asking "post somewhere else" nicely will never do the job. (they will continue to ignore and parade their ignorance)
    dagdemoN wrote: »
    people like to flaunt things they have, it's human nature. i would probably have done the same thing as it's a cool thing to buy. in any case, if you personally don't care, move on and forget about it - but don't embarrass yourself by being an ass.
    At least have consideration and check where you are posting it beforehand, it may be human nature which is undeniable but atleast have the knowledge to flaunt in the proper place.

To be fully clear, I have not taken/will not take any amount of embarrassment from dimwits who support misplaced ignorance regardless of the facts at hand.

Those facts being:
    1) If you want to show something off, post it in the correct forum (i.e offtopic, hi guys i got this, what do you think? Not so hard.

2) Parts of the forum are not a personal diary of whatever you get and whatever happens in your life.

3) Posting things in the wrong forum is a violation of the rules

Feel free to confirm the rule(s) with any moderator.
    You don't like to address them because you know it's true and you have no valid points to make.

I don't want anyone to like me as I noted on my previous posts, nor do I care what team anyone is in.

If stating that posting content that does not belong in this section and giving reasoning as to why is blatantly rude and entirely useless then you are far more ignorant than previously imagined. Sometimes people have to use a more aggressive approach for the dimwits to understand.. asking "post somewhere else" nicely will never do the job. (they will continue to ignore and parade their ignorance)

At least have consideration and check where you are posting it beforehand, it may be human nature which is undeniable but atleast have the knowledge to flaunt in the proper place.

To be fully clear, I have not taken/will not take any amount of embarrassment from dimwits who support misplaced ignorance regardless of the facts at hand.

Those facts being:
    1) If you want to show something off, post it in the correct forum (i.e offtopic, hi guys i got this, what do you think? Not so hard.

2) Parts of the forum are not a personal diary of whatever you get and whatever happens in your life.

Feel free to confirm the rule(s) with any moderator.

1)you're being a ****. no one likes a ****.
    2)this post is in the correct section
    3)making your posts extra long does not make your argument any less worse

might as well actually address your post as well:

this is rude

this is in the correct section.

you must not know what a forum is

this is in the correct section.
    I got one for you.

You only occasionally pull of a successful troll without editing. Pros don't edit.
    1)you're being a ****. no one likes a ****.
    2)this post is in the correct section
    3)making your posts extra long does not make your argument any less worse

Stating the rules in an argument isn't minimodding.

If your path to enlightenment is me telling you the rules, so be it.

If posting that you've got something in the "competitive" section is ontopic then I might as well make a post about every single thing I get.

Hi guys i got lemonaid

Hi guys i got a new mouse

Hi guys i got a new keyboard

Hi guys i got some cups for my house

Hi guys i had some steak at dinner today

dag logic;
    Whatever you get, post it on the competitive forum as it is completely the proper section.

Furthermore, my posts are longer because I address all of your brainless 'points' (if you can even call them that)

>OMG POSTS IS LONG
    >DIS GUY THINKS HES COOL L0L
    >MAKE A POST ABOUT HOW LONG THEY ARE
    I got one for you.

You only occasionally pull of a successful troll without editing. Pros don't edit.
    I edit because when I look at you I get inspiration to write more.
    I edit because when I look at you I get inspiration to write more.

A muse is still a muse, even if it's negative inspiration.