The E.I.™ suggestions about HACKERS.

What's up guys,

I'm here for talking about hackers in game! There are too many people that buy cheats and use various type of hacking, the most annoying is the Wall-Hack because is "invisible" to report, and so, too many people use it! Me, and my clan suggestion, is to increase the AntiCheat system, for blocking more users that use cheat. I know this is expensive to Z8Games but the incoming money will be more than now, because many players will return to CF, and will return to shop Z8 Points! It's easy for people leave Crossfire, new guns and new maps, doesn't mean that the game it's more acctractive, if for first you don't clear hackers, with a good anticheat! This situation is unplayable and annoying!

Regards,
E.I.™ Clan.

Comments

• u right FLash i am with U ^^

Regards,
    E.I.™ Clan.
  • How can they "increase the anticheat system"'? You really think they let hacks go through? They're already trying their hardest to block all hacks/illegal programs for the game.
  • Or..... How about they do the two-stage system that Combat Arms switched to? They run Anh Labs anti-hack system (I think) alongside an anti-hack system that they designs made and run on their own servers.
  • We need a better AntiCheat system. Z8 earn enough from all of us. And, if we'll have a clear game, players will buy more ZP, players will play more this game.
    I payed too much, for have a game where it's full of hacks.
    I could take a diffent game, with a better graphics, and without hacks... It's really strange that, they can easily pass the Anticheat.
    We can't continue like this...
  • Demoniite wrote: »
    How can they "increase the anticheat system"'? You really think they let hacks go through? They're already trying their hardest to block all hacks/illegal programs for the game.

It's like when you buy a new anti-virus for your computer. When you pay the more expensive, you have the maximum protection.
    Here it's the same, in CF we have the free anti-virus. (as i can see from how many hackers exist.)
  • I thought you were gonna to explain and show a way to stop hackers, not just state the situation.

LOL.
  • ElseHD wrote: »
    I thought you were gonna to explain and show a way to stop hackers, not just state the situation.

LOL.

New Anticheat? No exceed the patcher? No patch, no game start. Or, if the game(i mean the account) will cost like about 3-4 €, half of hack owner will not play anymore.
    You can suggest something..
  • Hard to add a top notch hack prevention program to a game whose coding is nothing like that of today's games. CF's coding is old and outdated by today's standards. Programmers/Hackers have no problem creating hacks for this game due to how old and easy it is to break the coding. A security program can update as much as it wants but it will never be able to stop hacks from being developed for this game. The only way that this game would see a break from hackers is if Z8Games, G4Box, Smilegate and whoever else is involved with CF would start taking legal action against the major hack sites that make the hacks for CF.
  • MrRack wrote: »
    Hard to add a top notch hack prevention program to a game whose coding is nothing like that of today's games. CF's coding is old and outdated by today's standards. Programmers/Hackers have no problem creating hacks for this game due to how old and easy it is to break the coding. A security program can update as much as it wants but it will never be able to stop hacks from being developed for this game. The only way that this game would see a break from hackers is if Z8Games, G4Box, Smilegate and whoever else is involved with CF would start taking legal action against the major hack sites that make the hacks for CF.

So, just keep have us "old Anticheat" and try to take a defense from website?
    Can't be easyer take a new anticheat? and for sure, continue to denounce that websites..
    I don't know if someone, is paid to do something..
  • SimFlash22 wrote: »
    This situation is unplayable and annoying!

It seems that you dunno in what situation crossfire was some years ago.

I remember when i was playing in 2010 : There weren't 1 hacker every 10 games you play, there were so many hackers + the glitchers that you couldn't count them.

Since that time, they corrected most of the glitches, not 100%, but at least 95%, and the glitchs i see those days are really little ones, it still suxx, but it's not the old glitches you had like on Powerplant with glitchers into the walls who were shooting everyone everywhere.

For the hack, it's the same, when you join an egypt TD game, you don't have an enemy or an ally staying in base and shooting the other camp, killing the other team while shooting through many walls. At every version, fix, etc... that z8games release, many hacks are removed, but they are people who create hacks, and that's always like this. Imo, every MMOFPS has hacks, glitches and such, and that's a part of those games, if you don't like it, don't play MMOFPS. It's not like if they were not any hacks or glitches on CSS, CoD and the others.

You (SimFlash) spoke about hackers, hackers and hackers, but imo, the problem is not hackers, the problem is hacks (the base).
    A single hack released on internet is enough to have hundreds of hackers.
    On crossfire, you don't have 200 different hacks softwares working. You just have a few ones, so it's not that bad.

Z8games is already working to remove hacks and they're not doing it so bad. They already do their best to give us a good gaming experience, don't forget it.
  • Or..... How about they do the two-stage system that Combat Arms switched to? They run Anh Labs anti-hack system (I think) alongside an anti-hack system that they designs made and run on their own servers.

Since most people running CF are doing it with potatoes, it would slow the game down so much and the game will be unplayable for some people.
  • skillpowah wrote: »
    It's like when you buy a new anti-virus for your computer. When you pay the more expensive, you have the maximum protection.
    Here it's the same, in CF we have the free anti-virus. (as i can see from how many hackers exist.)

XTrap is actually a great anti-cheat program. You obviously weren't here when we had Gameguard.
    Since most people running CF are doing it with potatoes, it would slow the game down so much and the game will be unplayable for some people.

Actually it wouldn't, my computer runs CF at an even 30 FPS usually. I ran Combat Arms the same before their new method, after it I still run at 30 FPS. The second stage of the anti-hack program they use it all on their own servers.
  • Combat Arms, in my opinion anyways, has way more hacks than CF does.
    XTrap is actually a great anti-cheat program. You obviously weren't here when we had Gameguard.

^This .
    1nsomniac wrote: »
    ^This .
    Back in the days where ghosts had AWM's lol.
    We need a better AntiCheat system. Z8 earn enough from all of us. And, if we'll have a clear game, players will buy more ZP, players will play more this game.
    I payed too much, for have a game where it's full of hacks.
    I could take a diffent game, with a better graphics, and without hacks... It's really strange that, they can easily pass the Anticheat.
    We can't continue like this...

No we dont. I dont know where you see all thes cheaters but I never see any....

How do you know Z8 earn "enough" How much is enough for a new anti cheat? According to you that is...
    Also they cant just switch... Theyre bound to a contract.

Welcome to the world of F2P games.. if you dont expect cheaters... then your gonna have a bad time.

skillpowah wrote: »

You think paying for an antivirus offers more protection than a free one? Paid antivirus software is a daylight robbery... Theyre as useful as a free one.

No it isnt the same... the anti cheat... isnt free. Its typically used by many f2p games and offers more features and better protection than other typical anticheats such as GameGuard.

You pay for your anti virus?

lol

You know that virtually all AV's get their virus definitions from the same virus databases right?
  • actually x-trap has been doing an umm ... " ok " job lately
  • The only major hack that has been making a huge showing up lately is that OHK speed knife, and lets me honest... It's not much of a big deal in GM seeing as how any half way decent player would easily be able to PP and spray down a ghost. Just avoid knife only matches and you'll be fine.

I've only seen one hacker aside from an OHK knife, and that guy was using the Master Ghost hack while on GR. He was kicked, and I reported him. He won't be doing it again.

OT: I still say xTrap is doing fine, as people have said it was much worse when we had GameGuard... Oh god, the AWM's..... x..x

Anyways, after my shiver of horror has passed.. I also still like the way Combat Arms has done their own anti-hacking measures. While they still have ANH Labs anti-hack program as the main source to stop injections, they have their own server side anti-hack system that acts like a safety net to prevent injected hacks from staying active for to long. If it detects unlawful gameplay it kicks you straight out of the game and blocks you account pending an investigation. I know, because it happened to me on Combat Arms when I got bored.

The probability of Z8 Games taking the time and money to develop this is unlikely though, so it'd be best if we all went over to the xTrap forums and flooded them with these type of threads instead of Z8 Games. They can't control when xTrap patches hacks for Cross Fire, the staff at xTrap have to focus on hundreds of games at once, trying to keeps hackers away from all of them. Flooding these forums here with this type of thread won't help much.
  • if there uying cheats then the maker (coder) is bieng paid so when they ban it the same hour there working on making a new one and its not like oh its a new ha.ck lets ban it cause it takes time.
    also alot of people QQ about wallers like people QQ say i wall when the noobs cant tell difference between a good gaming headset and purposly watching walls ( which i may face walls now and again to see which ear the sound is more clear to find there steps or click of a reload easier )
    alot of reports of wallers are fake and there actually legit gamers.
    peace out x