noobs kiking

2»

Comments

• The victim is not the issue here, the gesture itself is. Purposely assigning the blame on someone who just joined the room just to get your azz clean because you are good in that room??? Purposely assigning the blame on a noob that got 0-5 for you to get 1k XP IN A VIRTUAL COMMUNITY that is already broken anyway just like you already said???

It is a symptom, Sir, and it is yours, not mine.

Why you talking about blame?
    We put the vote kick up so no one can kick us instead at the end of the round.
    We're not blaming the person we put up for vote for anything, and the majority of the time they don't get kicked because very few care what the bottom listed players are doing.

I only do the vote kick thing in TDM and ESC to avoid someone kicking me for the Ace spot (Which I'm in 90% of the games I play). If I spent 10 minutes getting 100+ kills I want to make sure I get to keep those 100+ kills rather then get kicked.
  • Nothing wrong with kicking the last in as that provides a shield.

Odds are they;

Suck and won't get kicked
    Would probably kick you anyway
    And even if they got kicked it's no loss and your probably saving them from a bad KDR.
  • Upex wrote: »
    Did you use haks? If not, I don't believe that you got banned for 3 days

I believe him. I've been banned for the same reason. When there was a few ppl know how to bhop and pinpont. I was lol real hard about z8 staffs.:D
  • The victim is not the issue here, the gesture itself is. Purposely assigning the blame on someone who just joined the room just to get your azz clean because you are good in that room??? Purposely assigning the blame on a noob that got 0-5 for you to get 1k XP IN A VIRTUAL COMMUNITY that is already broken anyway just like you already said???

It is a symptom, Sir, and it is yours, not mine.
    You don't get it, right?

Trust me. I get it. I get a lot. I'm sure I get more then you. I mean in general not just in regards to the topic at hand but in life in general. Don't get all butthurt and moralf4g on me. This IS just a videogame after all. The kicks on bottomfrags VIRTUALLY NEVER PASS.

I actually don't even do this, I merely said I condone it and wouldn't hold it against someone for using a "Kick Shield" basically.

As for your "blame" argument, I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm not blaming anyone. I just mean you kick one of the bottom fraggers because they're obviously not going to be kicked in the end. It just eats up time while you finish the match preventing a kick against yourself (which likely WILL pass when you're aceing the room)

Bottom frag NOT getting kicked > Ace GETTING kicked.

Get it?