noobs kiking

why u give noobs weapon like kiking they kik with out any reason they kik me at last sec when my score

70/13 with out any reason only cuz im ACE

KIK ace KIK ace BLA BLA BLA WHAT a reason i want to know
«1

Comments

  • AchmadPOPa7aAchmadPOPa7a Royal Vizier
    SexYScOoPe wrote: »
    why u give noobs weapon like kiking they kik with out any reason they kik me when my score

    70/13 with out any reason only cuz im ACE

    KIK ace KIK ace BLA BLA BLA WHAT a reason i want to know

    They kick you cause:

    -They hate you
    -They want your ace/mvp
    - You use "noob" gun or chair
    ....

    At least the kicker are the noobs when you dont hack.
  • These noobs just envy us skilled players
  • CF_JamilCF_Jamil Royal Heir
    Welcome to Cross Fire. (: CF has always been this way and you can't do anything about it. xD
  • fuNkydlLfuNkydlL Holy Knight
    I've been banned 3 days for 27/2 K/D in GM as a GR.
  • TCLQwertyTCLQwerty Holy Mage
    Just Report them for harassment. Complaining on forums will do you no good!

    seriously what exactly do you think will happen if you complain on forum please tell me!
  • UpexUpex Margrave
    MC2Puma wrote: »
    I've been banned 3 days for 27/2 K/D in GM as a GR.

    Did you use haks? If not, I don't believe that you got banned for 3 days
  • Haha today 93/14 kd in ffa . In the last ten 10 sec i got kiked..
  • VATAVVATAV Marquis
    If it is a kick at the end of the game, either someone kicked you for ACE or they thought you were hacking but kept you till the end of the game so they could win.
    The majority of in game players hack accuse and kick anyone doing better then the average, especially the obvious hackers that are losing with their hacks.

    Best you can do to avoid it is don't do better then a 3.0 KDR, and avoid 1st and 2nd place in total kills. If you can find a active clan to play with you'll be kicked less.
  • GunDanceXGunDanceX Beginner
    I have been kiked so often in G.M. on both GR and BL side.
    Then T.D. H.M.X and blah blah blah...
    I don't use any hacks at all, and I always tell those noobs to report me instead of complaining so much 0_0

    GMs please get rid of hacks!
  • fuNkydlLfuNkydlL Holy Knight
    Upex wrote: »
    Did you use haks? If not, I don't believe that you got banned for 3 days

    I haven't been using hacks -,-
  • Noob logic: "Oh, look at this high ranker that clearly knows how to beat us easily. I must kick him in order to make myself feel better for being a noob."
  • If you don't want to constantly kicked, I suggest you play with a couple of clan-mates or friends who will back you up if someone tries to kick you. It happens to all of us, just forget about, move on and join the next pub.
  • MCityFanMCityFan Apprentice
    Haha today 93/14 kd in ffa . In the last ten 10 sec i got kiked..

    It would be wise to vote kick some random person who just joined the last 20 seconds to ensure you don't kicked :)
  • All you can do is get over it.
  • DDumpDDump Knight
    If you don't want to constantly kicked, I suggest you play with a couple of clan-mates or friends who will back you up if someone tries to kick you. It happens to all of us, just forget about, move on and join the next pub.

    And here I can tell you to shut up...you're making the assumption that everyone has friends who play CF or that your even IN a clan...

    What THEN...oh, right...PUBS. Because that's all you CAN do. Scrim? Where...they're dead for the most part...not to mention they tend to happen when you can't play, don't want to play, or the players in there think you have too and kick you...
  • DDump wrote: »
    And here I can tell you to shut up...you're making the assumption that everyone has friends who play CF or that your even IN a clan...

    What THEN...oh, right...PUBS. Because that's all you CAN do. Scrim? Where...they're dead for the most part...not to mention they tend to happen when you can't play, don't want to play, or the players in there think you have too and kick you...

    Okay then what solution do you suggest? You can't change the mentality of such a huge number of people just like that. The current kick system is actually quite balanced. Forget it and move on. As for the part about scrimming, get a more active scrimming clan with more members. I'm pretty sure you'll find one which scrim when YOU want to play. ;)
  • DemoniiteDemoniite Royal Vizier
    MC2Puma wrote: »
    I've been banned 3 days for 27/2 K/D in GM as a GR.

    That's not even a good KD. o.O
  • AchmadPOPa7aAchmadPOPa7a Royal Vizier
    Demoniite wrote: »
    That's not even a good KD. o.O

    Its enough :D
  • As stated before, I can only recommend that you play with some people either from your friendlist or your clan if you have one. I play with both HM with my clanmates AND some friends we met there and we usually get quite high stats (Recently, my clan leader got 196-10; he was very angry that he became a mutant in the last round because all he needed was four more kills; sadly, he also didn't get hold of the hero) because nearly all of us own a zp mg and because we team up.
    If you are surrounded by at least three friends wo back you up, it is unlikely that you get kicked.

    Also, when playing with friends, you can start spamming kick votings around the end of the match to ensure no one else is trying to kick you.
    I even start a voting at 23 secs remaining when playing alone: it takes about 12 secs and even if someone reacts and wants to kick you, it will take those 12 secs plus some more seconds to start the voting, by which the game is over. Of course, this cannot protect you from getting kicked beforehand.

    best regards,
    Urkel
  • Haha, I feel you, same thing happens when I play on Nightfall in Ghost Mode.
    I had a record of 36-3 in one game.
    Replay download link is below:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8vzbx08q7ga0mec
  • DemoniiteDemoniite Royal Vizier
    MCityFan wrote: »
    It would be wise to vote kick some random person who just joined the last 20 seconds to ensure you don't kicked :)

    What if he gets kicked? That's just unfair.
  • VATAVVATAV Marquis
    Demoniite wrote: »
    What if he gets kicked? That's just unfair.

    Not really.
    It is done to prevent abusive Ace kicking.
    Most noobs in TDM matches and sometimes in SND/GM will kick the Ace player if they are in second to get the Ace.

    The prevent kick players usually choose someone in last place who usually just joined.
    Most noobs don't care for last place, they usually only care about who is doing good.
    If the skilled legit players didn't do this they be kicked far more often and not have their great KDRs count nor the Exp and GP they deserve.

    It sad really that legit players have to abuse the vote kick in order to avoid it being abused against them.
  • DemoniiteDemoniite Royal Vizier
    VATAV wrote: »
    .

    It sad really that legit players have to abuse the vote kick in order to avoid it being abused against them.

    True, lol.
  • fuNkydlLfuNkydlL Holy Knight
    Demoniite wrote: »
    That's not even a good KD. o.O

    I was going to get over 40 kills, then I got kicked at round 10 or 11 then banned.
  • SexYScOoPe wrote: »
    why u give noobs weapon like kiking they kik with out any reason they kik me at last sec when my score

    70/13 with out any reason only cuz im ACE

    KIK ace KIK ace BLA BLA BLA WHAT a reason i want to know


    Because, just like any other free online game, CF is mainly populated by stupid underaged frustrated children.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    Not really.
    It is done to prevent abusive Ace kicking.

    It sad really that legit players have to abuse the vote kick in order to avoid it being abused against them.

    Sorry for double post but I saw your post when it was too late to edit. I played against you in a few public rooms, and I consider you an experienced player, probably not the king of the game, but you are definitely good especially in GM. This is the main reason why I'm saying that you're wrong. Abusing the kick system for an electronic unreal benefit that you claim to be yours inside a GAME defies logic. I never kick anyone just to avoid getting kicked myself, it's just stupid and wrong attitude. I rarely get kicked while being ace, and only by brasilians. I never got kicked by any good English speakers because it's quite fun to play with me and against me, and of course because I don't hack. Abusing a thing just to keep that thing coming against you in a game like CF is in my opinion very very stupid. I would probably accept such thing inside a real battlefield when you have to shoot to avoid being killed physically, but in a game??? Duuh?
    I don't mean to offend you and I'm not addressing to you as a person when I'm writing the word "you". I used the word just because you were the one posting about this issue. Also I'm not accusing you of doing this in game.
  • Sorry for double post but I saw your post when it was too late to edit. I played against you in a few public rooms, and I consider you an experienced player, probably not the king of the game, but you are definitely good especially in GM. This is the main reason why I'm saying that you're wrong. Abusing the kick system for an electronic unreal benefit that you claim to be yours inside a GAME defies logic. I never kick anyone just to avoid getting kicked myself, it's just stupid and wrong attitude. I rarely get kicked while being ace, and only by brasilians. I never got kicked by any good English speakers because it's quite fun to play with me and against me, and of course because I don't hack. Abusing a thing just to keep that thing coming against you in a game like CF is in my opinion very very stupid. I would probably accept such thing inside a real battlefield when you have to shoot to avoid being killed physically, but in a game??? Duuh?
    I don't mean to offend you and I'm not addressing to you as a person when I'm writing the word "you". I used the word just because you were the one posting about this issue. Also I'm not accusing you of doing this in game.

    It's a victimless crime though. You just put up a votekick on the bottomfrag on your team in the last few seconds of the match. Nobody barely F11's the bottomfrag anyway. Especially not the other team. All it does is eat up time until someone can try to unjustly try and kick you(the topfrag).

    The vote doesn't pass, and you don't get kicked either. No problem. I condone this practice, even though it's a symptom of a broken community.
  • ' wrote:
    dvda[;3080164']It's a victimless crime though. You just put up a votekick on the bottomfrag on your team in the last few seconds of the match. Nobody barely F11's the bottomfrag anyway. Especially not the other team. All it does is eat up time until someone can try to unjustly try and kick you(the topfrag).

    The vote doesn't pass, and you don't get kicked either. No problem. I condone this practice, even though it's a symptom of a broken community.

    The victim is not the issue here, the gesture itself is. Purposely assigning the blame on someone who just joined the room just to get your azz clean because you are good in that room??? Purposely assigning the blame on a noob that got 0-5 for you to get 1k XP IN A VIRTUAL COMMUNITY that is already broken anyway just like you already said???

    It is a symptom, Sir, and it is yours, not mine.
    You don't get it, right?
  • DemoniiteDemoniite Royal Vizier
    The victim is not the issue here, the gesture itself is. Purposely assigning the blame on someone who just joined the room just to get your azz clean because you are good in that room??? Purposely assigning the blame on a noob that got 0-5 for you to get 1k XP IN A VIRTUAL COMMUNITY that is already broken anyway just like you already said???

    It is a symptom, Sir, and it is yours, not mine.

    Thing is that, kicks are too easy. You use them whenever you want with or without a reason. It's so tempting to kick because it is so easy. I thought of people having like.. Only 10 kick vote attempts per day for people to use them wisely. The higher your rank is the more people you can kick, just a thought.
Sign In or Register to comment.