Is there a patch to stop hacks yet?...

2»

Comments

• x trap seems to be failing, i dont care if they patch 3 times a day... they fail... bad...i hate them... cuz they fail... at doing the only thing they are meant to do...
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    Or dive right in, get the replay and report them. :D

lol....... How about they ban the 25 reports I have in Email. Been reporting only to see them day after day. Why don't you accept the fact that reporting is a waste of time. Or prove me wrong? How many reports have you seen ban in the last year? Im happy to see 1 in 25 get ban, just give me one, thats all I ask...... Report system is FAIL... End of Story.
  • JihadJet wrote: »
    lol....... How about they ban the 25 reports I have in Email. Been reporting only to see them day after day. Why don't you accept the fact that reporting is a waste of time. Or prove me wrong? How many reports have you seen ban in the last year? Im happy to see 1 in 25 get ban, just give me one, thats all I ask...... Report system is FAIL... End of Story.

Youre doing something wrong, every account i reported was banned a few weeks later.
  • Youre doing something wrong, every account i reported was banned a few weeks later.

You just think that....... I get the old auto response:

Thank you for contacting us. Your hacking report is submited and is very important to us.

If you have any other questions, please fill free to contact us using the web form again.

Every check there Acc. Number after a report? Last Major I reported changed his name. So you would think hes ban. But he still plays...... Acc. Number never changes with names.
  • JihadJet wrote: »
    You just think that....... I get the old auto response:

Thank you for contacting us. Your hacking report is submited and is very important to us.

If you have any other questions, please fill free to contact us using the web form again.

Every check there Acc. Number after a report? Last Major I reported changed his name. So you would think hes ban. But he still plays...... Acc. Number never changes with names.

I just checked a few random reported accounts, all of them played more than 6 months ago the last time.
  • I really, really hope that they update the patch.

I'm not too wise on the whole computer blabla, but I think (Think) you can ban by Mac Address, right? The only way to change it, is change the hardware, and the Mac Address runs through the router??? So they'd have to constantly buy new hardware for the computer.

Anyways...That statement was probably completely wrong but something needs to be done about all the ha.ckers...The aim bots, Shooting through walls, the speed knifing..Radar... :( This would be a wonderful game without all the ***holes. I get kicked from 20+ games a day because people would rather have a cheater on their team and win then kick them off.

There should be a Host option- That host can leave game and kick the player they wish, I realize that would cause drama if the host don't like the player but you know it'd be better then having to constantly leave games because no one wants to kick the hackers.. How are we supposed to get enough GP or exp for anything? We use our guns, our guns break, But we have to leave the game because of cheaters...

Do you know what it's like to get all ur GP and EXP from Mutation Mode ?!?!?!?!?!?!? /wrist.
  • I don't see any hackers since January...
  • Everyones mentioning Alpha

Heres a suggestion.... Dont play in Alpha
  • X-trap falling behind on the patching so hacking is becoming more common again.

Most common hacks I'm seeing right now:
    Faster melee swings, 1 hit kill with melee weapons, and Chams.
    So just don't play melee matches or GM as BL and one shouldn't be affected much by the hacks.

Seen a few Aimbots, Long knife (But they get disconnected when using them), and shoot-through-walls but they all very rare.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    X-trap falling behind on the patching so hacking is becoming more common again.

Most common hacks I'm seeing right now:
    Faster melee swings, 1 hit kill with melee weapons, and Chams.
    So just don't play melee matches or GM as BL and one shouldn't be affected much by the hacks.

Seen a few Aimbots, Long knife (But they get disconnected when using them), and shoot-through-walls but they all very rare.

It isnt. I sent Saidin all the hac.ks coming from several sites... Saidin came back to me 10 minutes later saying that they already have them on the list.

Its the hacks getting updated too frequently. Eventually they'll stop or they'll get permanently patched one way or another.

Thats because those hacks are all in one hack thats going around the hack sites.

The shoot through walls one doesnt work properly and ones that do, cant shoot through metal.
  • aimbots are back i just reported 2 different games one cheat had 120 kills and 12 deaths in escape and of course the teammates don't kick .this need to stop and start handing out penalties to the no voters as well maybe they will wake up .In 16 years of online playing i have never seen such a poor community where the cheats are condoned by teammates in order to win
  • if you can hack in a game then you can change the IP address easily...
  • R_STORM wrote: »
    aimbots are back i just reported 2 different games one cheat had 120 kills and 12 deaths in escape and of course the teammates don't kick .this need to stop and start handing out penalties to the no voters as well maybe they will wake up .In 16 years of online playing i have never seen such a poor community where the cheats are condoned by teammates in order to win

i hate hackers to, but you are saying you get punished for NO to a kick vote?
    what is the benefit of that? and this is F2P FPS PC game, don't compare it COD or BF, they are doing their best and if anybody said no on a hacker's kicking vote that just means they are noobs and can't play without hacking, and noobs are everywhere, they are all over the game.
  • when last time u saw xtrap update?please mod or gm go to uk1.2 and alpha server see what is the condition.everywhere is hacker and hacker.1 hit knife etc .etc .nobody is here to see them?this hacker making our kd hell
  • Cheats will never be completely patched. Just play the game to have fun and play with friends. When a cheater pops in, kick him and just have fun.
  • Rofl at people that say they never see hackers anymore.
    Cant tell you how many knife or gm games ive played this weekend that had 80% or more of the players using quick knife, one hit hack.
    While I could just not play those match types, they are my favorite and the reason I like crossfire over most other f2p fps games.

The funniest thing about this is the weekend Event going on right now
    20% more xp/gp in arena, arena2, and sewers.