Staydowns guide to suprising opponents

Hello, today i will be showing you how to suprise unsuspecting opponents resulting in easy kills and good rep :D

First, TURN YOUR SOUND ALL THE WAY UP, so you can hear and know where your opponents are. Use headphones they are the best.

Second, never go around the same corner twice unless your opponents are stupid. Always go a different way once you go everywhere start at the first place you went to.

Third, DONT THROW A GRENADE, your opponents will spot you and pwn yo @$$.

Fourth, If you hear a opponent coming, make sure you can time ur gun correctly so as soon as you turn the corner SPRAY THEM but if your pro you know what to do.

Lastly, as soon as you turn the corner so jump so its harder to hit them or crouch. If you come from behind shoot fast if you wait to late they could turn around and kill you. Also if you hear them awming (loud @$$ sniper shot) keep jumping around and shoot, if your pro jus aim at the head BOOM HEADSHOT.

Thank you, hopefully you enjoyed my guide :D This will help in all sorts of matches, best for GM

Comments

• Not really helpfull. We addopted that when we still had subagames! Anyway, first of all, its best to have a quiet gun. Also grenades are helpfull! You can throw them at walls, and make the grenade go behind an enemy. If you throw it at the sky, withought the trail being seen, they would not know where it came from, so its a 50/100 chance of surpise attacking. IM BORED.
  • Not really helpfull. We addopted that when we still had subagames! Anyway, first of all, its best to have a quiet gun. Also grenades are helpfull! You can throw them at walls, and make the grenade go behind an enemy. If you throw it at the sky, withought the trail being seen, they would not know where it came from, so its a 50/100 chance of surpise attacking. IM BORED.

I dont understand what the hell you just said lol