WeAreLegion Recruiting!

Comments

• ImHorrible wrote: »
    Did they provide proof along with that common answer? #Contact History

Yeah they did actually :3

And you don't know how it works within the WAL clan. Brad could have provided proof onto why he doesn't have it. Stop hackusating. Pl0x? Keep it on topic or get out of their thread.

OT: WAL bump :3
  • KGTFO wrote: »
    Yeah they did actually :3

And you don't know how it works within the WAL clan. Brad could have provided proof onto why he doesn't have it. Stop hackusating. Pl0x? Keep it on topic or get out of their thread.

OT: WAL bump :3

otay.

OT: WAL still grabbing cheaters, $1 a pop! 2 Spots left!
    otay.

OT: WAL still grabbing cheaters, $1 a pop! 2 Spots left!

Good boy, now take the hating to PMs. Can you do that, dear?

OT: WAL is legit. Don't listen to this fail troller that hasn't grown up.
    Good boy, now take the hating to PMs. Can you do that, dear?

OT: WAL is not legit. listen to this best player in cf that has a big brown ****.

Fixed it for you.
    Fixed it for you.

Well my OP is there.

You're showing the CF Community how immature and a "terribad" troller you are.

Well I hope you grow up soon. Big world out there for you, mister.
    Well my OP is there.

You're showing the CF Community how immature and a "terribad" troller you are.

Well I hope you grow up soon. Big world out there for you, mister.

HEY. I have an account w/o one thanks to someone COUGH COUGH.

And Apoc thinks I cheat :< so i'll post on here, Apoc, 1v1 on bandi bro?
    you silly goose :3

Why you take my lines you silly goose line eh?
    Just_Brad no honorable ribbon. You part of LCC and you keep noob like him in da clan? Swag swag, no sense.

If you have a problem, report him. I'm tired of people coming on my thread and QQing about him because he knows how to play this game. If you don't have anything better to do than sit around and insult and cry, please find a new hobby. I don't have my Honorable, does that mean I cheat? No? Okay then.
    KGTFO wrote: »
    I'm part of the LCC. Some of my members don't have Honorable Ribbon. Why? Because of chargeback, you silly goose :3

Don't hackusate now. Against the rules :D

OT: WAL: Legit clan. Amazing in fact. I haven't hanged on Ventrilo with them due to some reasons, but still an amazing clan!
    Thank you, Kim! I look forward to hanging in vent again soon! :D
  • LOL He is on an alt acc. Do we even know who he is?
  • FeistyKat wrote: »
    LOL He is on an alt acc. Do we even know who he is?

Who ? Horrible is living up to his name isnt he. Considering all he does is spew racists jokes and trash talk ,he really has no place coming to a good clans thread with drama. After all the crying they did after a loss in alaska last nite I figured he be a lil more silent today but baddies be bad .
    Bump for WAL.
  • wow, Joe

You joined WAL.

You've betrayed me. Tell Joe he's dead to me.
  • FeistyKat wrote: »
    LOL He is on an alt acc. Do we even know who he is?
    HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    Who ? Horrible is living up to his name isnt he. Considering all he does is spew racists jokes and trash talk ,he really has no place coming to a good clans thread with drama. After all the crying they did after a loss in alaska last nite I figured he be a lil more silent today but baddies be bad .
    Bump for WAL.
    Much love for Hostile<3! And what Huggy said is too true lol!
    awr_derp wrote: »
    wow, Joe

You joined WAL.

You've betrayed me. Tell Joe he's dead to me.
    Hey, you're already dead to him. Apoc has been plotting your demise for a while now, too. I believe he puts his plan into effect in a few days. The only thing that we know of you now is that you're Indonesian with your Indy CF xD. How's your solid 400 ping going for you in this server, anyway?
  • Dark Beast wrote: »
    Hey, you're already dead to him. Apoc has been plotting your demise for a while now, too. I believe he puts his plan into effect in a few days. The only thing that we know of you now is that you're Indonesian with your Indy CF xD. How's your solid 400 ping going for you in this server, anyway?

Huh? I'm a jillion miles away. How could he be plotting my demise.

I can still play better with 400 ping than all thew new guys you got into WAL.

Go back like you were when I first joined. That's when WAL was chill.
  • awr_derp wrote: »
    Huh? I'm a jillion miles away. How could he be plotting my demise.

I can still play better with 400 ping than all thew new guys you got into WAL.

Go back like you were when I first joined. That's when WAL was chill.

Apoc can teleport.
    Doubt that.
    When we were first made, we didnt care for much. Now that we're higher up, more is expected.
  • WAL doesn't cheat. If WAL did have cheaters it would be shiittys going on alts. None of the leader, lts or any important players cheat.
  • WAL doesn't cheat. If WAL did have cheaters it would be shiittys going on alts. None of the leader, lts or any important players cheat.

This coming from an old LT of WAL. Pretty sure he would know. Thanks, Absence.
  • lol at hostile calling us bad. You beat us by what? 2 rounds? In a 4v6? All you did was sit in corners and your side for 2 minutes 30 seconds and wait for time.

The SD was cute though, 5v6 and we won 10-4 while knifing your awful players. It also amazed me when YOUR clan started talking sht, not us. One of our players dc'd and all of you started screaming "RQ! RQ!"

I'm not QQ'ing, just saying it how it was. Funny because you said you'd play us again later in SD and never did :(

Anyway, not sure why most of your people keep leaving when we're all in the room, but gl
  • CIanMega wrote: »
    lol at hostile calling us bad. You beat us by what? 2 rounds? In a 4v6? All you did was sit in corners and your side for 2 minutes 30 seconds and wait for time.

The SD was cute though, 5v6 and we won 10-4 while knifing your awful players. It also amazed me when YOUR clan started talking sht, not us. One of our players dc'd and all of you started screaming "RQ! RQ!"

I'm not QQ'ing, just saying it how it was. Funny because you said you'd play us again later in SD and never did :(

Anyway, not sure why most of your people keep leaving when we're all in the room, but gl

So mad your bringing our scrim issues to WAL's thread? Lol keep telling yourself whatever you need to if it makes you feel any better. Your trash,you have trash kids who flame racist remarks over losing 1 game. Not 100, just 1 little cw.Terrible sportsmanship.Even Deadly came in room and left after w/o saying a word. Probably embarrassed by the way you guys conducted yourselves. Hell look at you a day later. That 1 loss has you heated :)
    Bump for WAL once again.
    Sorry that bad kids react like this but hey look at who it is ;)
  • HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    So mad your bringing our scrim issues to WAL's thread? Lol keep telling yourself whatever you need to if it makes you feel any better. Your trash,you have trash kids who flame racist remarks over losing 1 game. Not 100, just 1 little cw.Terrible sportsmanship.Even Deadly came in room and left after w/o saying a word. Probably embarrassed by the way you guys conducted yourselves. Hell look at you a day later. That 1 loss has you heated :)
    Bump for WAL once again.

I was thinking the same thing. Quality players are hard to come around and cws seem to make everyone mad when they're on the losing side now-a-days! And yeahh it happens lol can't please everyone with anything, I know how it is ;)
    EDIT:
    Well we scrimed, each winning 1 game a piece. Was somewhat fun with minor QQ's afterward but can always do some more in the future if some can leave that out. But get your rank up because its pointless to scrim clans with such a low rank that we lose points regardless of the outcome :D Couple months down the road maybe.
    Huggy seemed to be nice in this post on your thread, why are you so angry?
  • Fun night arguing with that kid :D

Apperantly it's Anthony in that alt according to someone's post I saw, but who knows.
    Fun night arguing with that kid :D

Apperantly it's Anthony in that alt according to someone's post I saw, but who knows.

He knows :D
  • Man we tried just playing a nice ,friendly scrim and some just cant take a loss like a man. Even between games some were joking and chilled. Lil bit of bragging over their 1 win but we took it in stride and said GG. Played Em and since they camped train we decided to play pics from base.Kinda hard not too considering Alaska is a big square and if the opposite team is holding trains well where else can you go. As soon as we jumped out to a lead ,all of a sudden the insults came out. People suddenly "dc" ;) and cried they had to go. Well news flash for them, its not our fault you decided to start a scrim and didnt have the time to finish.That shows lack of teamwork by knowingly leaving your mates shorthanded. Thats not our problem nor would it be yours if it happened on our side. To top it off they lost and the racists ,kiddie comments came out. Tons of screenies will be plastered right on their thread later just for simple fact I found em to be totally hilarious as did my clan. We stayed in room for least 15 minutes afterwards just to sit and watch them rage.You bring shame to Penetration by hoping thread to thread flaming and such over 1 lost scrim.I said it before and will again now, I give your clan 3 months at best. Unless Deadly or Exo decide to do something bout the pre-teens dirtying their clan's name up. Sorry to WAL for somehow this showing up on their thread but hey its Bath_salt/w.e they are now. Not exactly a classy clan from whats been shown lately.

P.S- I cannot wait to litter their thread with the dozen of hilarious screenies of them flipping out :)
    You trash good peoples thread well I got nothing but fun coming for ya babe ^^
  • HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    Bump for WAL.
    So mad your bringing our scrim issues to WAL's thread?Lol keep telling yourself whatever you need to if it makes you feel any better. Your trash,you have trash kids who flame racist remarks over losing 1 game. Not 100, just 1 little cw.Terrible sportsmanship.Even Deadly came in room and left after w/o saying a word. Probably embarrassed by the way you guys conducted yourselves. Hell look at you a day later. That 1 loss has you heated :)
    Bump for WAL once again.

Yes, I'm the one bringing it to WALs thread.

But since you feel like trolling on WALs thread, I will to.

hostile is trash, when we played 5v6 in SD, not even trying (nading eachother, knifing you), we won 10-6. You're trash, but if you think we are then why are you so scared to play us?

Racist remarks? LOL ........................................... Please, give me a SS of something racist we said.

Deadly was actually laughing at your stupidity on vent, but it was a close assumption huggy!

It's cool, you can dodge another game, even though you said you would play, just like WAL

I'm not even gonna respond to the big post up there because I read 1 sentence and could already tell you were lying.

hostile is trash, when we played 5v6 in SD, not even trying (nading eachother, knifing you), we won 10-6. You're trash, but if you think we are then why are you so scared to play us?

Racist remarks? LOL ........................................... Please, give me a SS of something racist we said.

Deadly was actually laughing at your stupidity on vent, but it was a close assumption huggy!

It's cool, you can dodge another game, even though you said you would play, just like WAL

I'm not even gonna respond to the big post up there because I read 1 sentence and could already tell you were lying.

What clan are you from? Clan Mega?
  • What clan are you from? Clan Mega?

Nope .

Anyway have fun, I will have this friendly conversation with huggy on the other thread. idk about anthony doe

You want screenies of it ? Gladly :) Im gonna be done work in oh say bout 4 hours ^^. Not only am I gonna post em here I'm gonna do the right thing ;) and send em to z8 as well for harrassment due to the racists remarks . Not hard for them to see by your actions here you clearly violate alot of their rules as well as embarrass yourself. Coffee break so post on you fragile little thing .So adorable :D Oh and playing 2 games is a dodge? Seems legit
  • Don't draw me into this. I'm done with this moron.
  • Fate4Hate wrote: »
    Don't draw me into this. I'm done with this moron.

Oh but princess I've been done with you .

I've played your clan. I ALWAYS play your clan. We haven't dodged you yet. Don't talk trash on my recruitment thread when you have no idea what you're talking about.
  • My apologies for any and all my actions on WAL's thread. Whether it had good intentions it deffinatley didnt not belong here. I cant speak for the others but I can man up and say I was clearly wrong for feeding em.