Sexy! Recruiting.

9-12-148.png
Sexy!

About the clan:

We are like a family, we try our hardest to reach the top. We have been threw ups and downs, but we will never give up. Most of our members have been in the clan for well over a week. If you're nice to us we are nice to you.

Information:

If you suspect someone in the clan hacking pm me on the forums a link of the replay.

Clan Website, Click This
Youtube Channel, Click This

Requirements:

• Ping of under 120
  • No Whining, Hackusations, or disrespecting others. (in pubs and in clan wars)
  • Must speak English.
  • Have to be able to take a joke.
  • Be MATURE.
  • Be ACTIVE. (A week inactive will get you kicked unless you tell us ahead of time.)
  • Absolutely NO hacking!
  • RESPECT all members of the clan.

DON'T APPLY IF YOU TAKE STUFF TO SERIOUS!

Thanks,
Josh and Clan Sexy!

Comments

• JoshLls wrote: »
    9-12-148.png
    Sexy!

About the clan:

We are like a family, we try our hardest to reach the top. We have been threw ups and downs, but we will never give up. Most of our members have been in the clan for well over a week. If you're nice to us we are nice to you.

Information:

If you suspect someone in the clan hacking pm me on the forums a link of the replay.

Clan Website, Click This
    Youtube Channel, Click This

Requirements:

• Ping of under 120
    • No Whining, Hackusations, or disrespecting others. (in pubs and in clan wars)
    • Must speak English.
    • Have to be able to take a joke.
    • Be MATURE.
    • Be ACTIVE. (A week inactive will get you kicked unless you tell us ahead of time.)
    • Absolutely NO hacking!
    • RESPECT all members of the clan.

DON'T APPLY IF YOU TAKE STUFF TO SERIOUS!

Thanks,
    Josh and Clan Sexy!

this is literally the best clan ive been in, great layed back members.
  • Play with Sexy-[D]addy all the time... great player... hilarious and chilled dude there

Sexy-Pluto is the same way...

I know this clan is awesome... I Enjoy pubbing them,... but if we ever get the chance to clan war.... i'll eat you all up.. you Sexy Mutha f*ckas ;)
  • Play with Sexy-[D]addy all the time... great player... hilarious and chilled dude there

Sexy-Pluto is the same way...

I know this clan is awesome... I Enjoy pubbing them,... but if we ever get the chance to clan war.... i'll eat you all up.. you Sexy Mutha f*ckas ;)

oh gawd, lol. yeah they're some pretty chill people, I love clan waring with them. but i'm sure it'll probably be tied if we clan war, cause your clan is good too :)