i dont know why but its hard to find a clan.

it seems to be hard to fine a clan where i get the fun like i had in the clans -ArmyStrong- and Boomheadshot (-ArmyStrong- got name changed now)
in those clans someone told a joke at anytime even if it was in the middel of a clan war.
most clans i fine wanna be the best at crossfire most clans not all or they allow farm or some other crap like that.

Comments

• hey

i want the same thing should check out totalchaos we like that all the time but we do have our fun time and serious time we do like to win and improve as a clan. I hear you tooo many wanna be pro clans with noob players and not fun anymore even the game is getting boring
    http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=238336
  • i do understand it like that your clan got to win that or something then your serious.
    but yeah some clans just try hard all the time and like if you dont listen you cant clan war anymore or you cant clan war without the leader or LT's.
    then its like chill its just a game not real life and if you win a clan war what do you win 10 clan point? wow... thats great right lol.

ps mrhollywood1 no thx
  • demented82 wrote: »

lol you copied semperfi's clan message, lame
  • S1X6 wrote: »
    isnt semperfi dead? o.O

I don't go around checking what other people type,and nothing was copied. LMMFAO your lame.

Check the clan creation dates were both pretty close,we've always had this as our introduction not sure about semerfi.
  • You probably hate us from the times you were in ArmyStrong, but WeAreLegion is picking up. Feel free to apply.
    http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=77480
  • If U Would Use TS.. u'd Stay with us hehe :)
    If ur ever interested to starting use TS come to us.
  • Problem is what i've seen is you're just a little bit picky when you see clan threads and sh*t. When you see must get clan points 10 points a week it's just a requirement that makes their clan thread look good or w.e. You make it harder then it actually is. Just try and find a clan where the enviroment (i know i spelled it wrong..) is suitable for you. I suggest WAL
  • Awww anthony being nice to my clan <3. But yeh, hit us up. We're pretty chill and most of us are decent at the game. Oh, and were always making people laugh ^^
  • Insaniawm wrote: »
    Awww anthony being nice to my clan <3. But yeh, hit us up. We're pretty chill and most of us are decent at the game. Oh, and were always making people laugh ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Get your ass back in here. :P #****sAndGiggles
  • CrueIty wrote: »
    Problem is what i've seen is you're just a little bit picky when you see clan threads and sh*t. When you see must get clan points 10 points a week it's just a requirement that makes their clan thread look good or w.e. You make it harder then it actually is. Just try and find a clan where the enviroment (i know i spelled it wrong..) is suitable for you. I suggest WAL
    maybe because if you have to do # clan points a week then its like your forced to play.
    if you dont then you get kicked and if you didnt get # clan points in a week but they dont kick you. then they dont follow the rules they made.
  • suiles wrote: »
    it seems to be hard to fine a clan where i get the fun

At least you can find a clan... nobody even accepts me with my terrible KDR (0.20 or something) lol. Have been looking for clan for years lol. =D
  • Quily99 wrote: »
    At least you can find a clan... nobody even accepts me with my terrible KDR (0.20 or something) lol. Have been looking for clan for years lol. =D
    thats what i mean, you play because you like the game.
    but yeah like allmost each clan just take the skilled people and put rules you have to play each week or get kicked or dont allow to play clan wars without the leader or LT's.
    how can a clan like that even be fun?
  • Yea, agree. That's bad. I don't play this game for competing against others, I couldn't care less about that. If I would then I wouldn't play FPS at all cos I'm terrible at them. Just log in once in a while to shoot some random people for fun...

Well, there's one bonus, at least I never have been accused for hacking lol. My friends who are good at this and get great scores sometimes are accused and kicked, even reported. Me never jet, cos I go negative most of the time lol. I may be n00b but at least my reputation is clean lol. =D
  • Quily99 wrote: »
    Yea, agree. That's bad. I don't play this game for competing against others, I couldn't care less about that. If I would then I wouldn't play FPS at all cos I'm terrible at them. Just log in once in a while to shoot some random people for fun...

Well, there's one bonus, at least I never have been accused for hacking lol. My friends who are good at this and get great scores sometimes are accused and kicked, even reported. Me never jet, cos I go negative most of the time lol. I may be n00b but at least my reputation is clean lol. =D
    lol i get called a hacker like each time i play.
    come out and do a headshot with a m700 then they say 'hacker' not allways but most of the time.
  • Speaking for the clans that have the # clan points each week and must stay active or you risk being kicked or are picky about who is accepted there is a reason.

1.) There is no point in a clan that doesn't have active players
    2.) Having an LT in clan wars is a matter of clan relations. Without an LT I have noticed lots of badmouthing between clans. This degrades a clans reputation as being a respectable clan.
    3.) Some clans rules are old and could use rewriting. Not meeting the clan point requirement isn't as big of a deal as just plain not playing.

If you can see the reason for these rules now then I would say apply to clans that have them. Semper-Fi is not dead, we don't clan war as much as other clans which does seriously hurt ranking.

IGN CoupedUpSube
    thats what i mean, you play because you like the game.
    but yeah like allmost each clan just take the skilled people and put rules you have to play each week or get kicked or dont allow to play clan wars without the leader or LT's.
    how can a clan like that even be fun?

The reason clans put that requirement is to keep people active. You only have to really play 2 times a day to reach my clan's point goal per week (20 points). It takes 2 days of maxing out point gain (5k exp for 2 days) to get that. That could be the weekend. Or, you can do 2.5k exp for 4 days. Honestly, it takes me less than a hour to hit max points in a day without exp plus. With exp plus, it takes me about 6 games and I'm done. I've hit 900 exp+ in that new map so many times that it isn't even funny. Yes, it seems like your being forced to play in order to get your points, but it's a healthy requirement for good ranked clans to have in order to maintain their rank. After hitting rank 70, we looked into that rule and put it into effect and believe it or not, it has drastically improved our point history. Went from gaining around 100 play points a day to gaining 200+ each day for the past few weeks. Believe what you wish, but some rules are for the betterment of the clan. As for the fun part, it isn't the rules that make a clan strict, it's the leadership. The leadership in my clan are all fun and fun-loving people. We all enjoy a fun time and often have fun in every game we play whether it be solo, pub stomping with clan mates, or even clan warring. We have fun.
  • I totally agree with suiles about the CP requirement thing. Seriously, CF is a video game, not a job :rolleyes:

Even if it means some periods of clan rank stagnation, I will always stick to clans w/o CP/activity requirements.
  • Dark Beast wrote: »
    The reason clans put that requirement is to keep people active. You only have to really play 2 times a day to reach my clan's point goal per week (20 points). It takes 2 days of maxing out point gain (5k exp for 2 days) to get that. That could be the weekend. Or, you can do 2.5k exp for 4 days. Honestly, it takes me less than a hour to hit max points in a day without exp plus. With exp plus, it takes me about 6 games and I'm done. I've hit 900 exp+ in that new map so many times that it isn't even funny. Yes, it seems like your being forced to play in order to get your points, but it's a healthy requirement for good ranked clans to have in order to maintain their rank. After hitting rank 70, we looked into that rule and put it into effect and believe it or not, it has drastically improved our point history. Went from gaining around 100 play points a day to gaining 200+ each day for the past few weeks. Believe what you wish, but some rules are for the betterment of the clan. As for the fun part, it isn't the rules that make a clan strict, it's the leadership. The leadership in my clan are all fun and fun-loving people. We all enjoy a fun time and often have fun in every game we play whether it be solo, pub stomping with clan mates, or even clan warring. We have fun.
    thats just the point. like your clan want to be one of the best like so many other clans now these days. its a game so it have to be fun and if you need # clan points a week then you need to get online each week.
    some people got a life and get a girlfriend and kids.
    if he/she would be inactive for like 2 weeks or a month then its fine if he/sheget kicked.
    but some clans just kick them if they fail to get the clan points like just for one week.
    thats really stupid. crossfire is not the only game people play. maybe he get bored of it because of the hackers and QQing then he dont play for a week and he can be kicked.
    thats just the point. like your clan want to be one of the best like so many other clans now these days. its a game so it have to be fun and if you need # clan points a week then you need to get online each week.
    some people got a life and get a girlfriend and kids.
    if he/she would be inactive for like 2 weeks or a month then its fine if he/sheget kicked.
    but some clans just kick them if they fail to get the clan points like just for one week.
    thats really stupid. crossfire is not the only game people play. maybe he get bored of it because of the hackers and QQing then he dont play for a week and he can be kicked.

That's the thing that we differ on. Yes, most clans kick if they go inactive and no, CF is not a job. I take all of that into account. And yes, it would be nice to be highly ranked with a legit record and know we dont farm. It's hard to do and something to shoot for, and that's what we're doing. Yes, it's a game, but its competitive. When clans get higher (lower) in rank, they have to make changes as we did. Clans want to be able to pick up good members who can still get a good bit of points to help the clan increase. Not someone how gets on once a day and gets 1 game in then hops off. They're just space in the clan that could be used for someone that will actually get more than 1 point. That's why most clans do it, or at least why we did it.
  • Taylor, very outspoken.

Yeah bro. Trying to get my point across. I mean, not all clans are exactly the same. I only get like this late at night when playing CF gets tiresome and I feel the need to check out the forums.
  • Dark Beast wrote: »
    Yeah bro. Trying to get my point across. I mean, not all clans are exactly the same. I only get like this late at night when playing CF gets tiresome and I feel the need to check out the forums.

Lol, I know what you mean.
  • Lol, I know what you mean.

Not everyone can be informed though. I guess I'll have to give up on this one. Or at least hope he replies to it so I can spit more words of wisdom :3