Worst luck with crates today

So today i bought 30kzp. I spent the zp on the new zp weapon and didnt win it. I also only got 10 coupons (something like that). Then i used the gp i got from the zp crates and spun 80 crates on the new gp weapon. I didnt win that and i only got on coupon. before i had 80 coupons now i have 93. Didnt get anything this time D: Have to beg people for more money know for more zp lol.

Comments

• When you buy crates its not guaranteed you will won
    Its gambling.
  • man don't worry i have the same luck ive only got 2 create guns both were free creates and both in first try, since then ive opened like 800 creates and have got nothing.
  • 30K is a very little streak of bad luck.
    That be about 36 ZP crates and you got 10 coupons out of them.
    That be about 1 coupon for every 3 crates, which is about the average rate for.

If you want to talk about bad luck, I opened 320 M14EBR ZP crates in the same day nearly a year ago and didn't win it. Only got 65 coupons and around 640,000 GP. Averaging 1 coupon for every 5 crates and only 2,000ish GP per crate. (I still have some of the sprays from those crates for years...)
  • NcNPenny wrote: »
    So today i bought 30kzp. I spent the zp on the new zp weapon ...

This is the moment where it all goes wrong with you people.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    30K is a very little streak of bad luck.

If you want to talk about bad luck, I opened 320 M14EBR ZP crates in the same day nearly a year ago and didn't win it. Only got 65 coupons and around 640,000 GP. Averaging 1 coupon for every 5 crates and only 2,000ish GP per crate. (I still have some of the sprays from those crates for years...)

Well compared to your situation i had good luck lol. Just a little question did you ever win the m14?
  • Bummer. This always happens when I roll for crates too. Goodluck next time.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    30K is a very little streak of bad luck.

I opened 150 Halloween crates, didn't win. 100 Ak scope, nothing. 200 xmas, nothing.

60 royal, nothing. 40 Patriot crates, nothing. 500 Xm8 won 1 in like 480ish. And a lot more that I do not remember. I'd say I spent about 600-700k ZP on ZP crates only and never won a ZP crate gun. Same bad luck on GP, I win weapons after buying a crap load of crates.

A school friend of mine annoyed me, I knew his account's username and password. I went on it, he had 2k ZP.

I got 2 awm red crates trying to waste his ZP. I won it on the very first crate, trying to annoy him, this game hates me.
  • Consider yourself lucky you haven't spent 100k+ ZP trying to win a single weapon. ;)
    The Black Market's an addiction... the more you fail, the more you want to spend ZP on it. Better luck next time. :D
  • well i missed both the patriot and the new gp crate gun by 1 crate today. that's bad luck, worse than when they dont appear.
  • Demoniite wrote: »
    I got 2 awm red crates trying to waste his ZP. I won it on the very first crate, trying to annoy him, this game hates me.

loool
    You should have bought ZP sprays :3
  • loool
    You should have bought ZP sprays :3

I know! Dude I was SO mad, he was so damn happy and thanked me not knowing I was mad. I was furious. xD
  • I have really bad luck with the black market.

I wasted 20K gp on crates with nothing but a m4a1, galil, dragenouv, and other things like nade slots and speedy defuses.

and the zp crates only got me more gp and like 2 coupons.

what a waste.
  • I have really bad luck with the black market.

I wasted 20K gp on crates with nothing but a m4a1, galil, dragenouv, and other things like nade slots and speedy defuses.

and the zp crates only got me more gp and like 2 coupons.

what a waste.

20K GP
    Thats cute :p
  • 20K GP
    Thats cute :p

^

You don't know about bad luck yet. xD
    ^

You don't know about bad luck yet. xD

I actually do.

350+ crates of AK Camo
    200+ crates of Xmas crates
    Around 120 crates before my 1st M4 Royal, then 50 crates for the next 2
    150+ Patriot
    Well compared to your situation i had good luck lol. Just a little question did you ever win the m14?

No, I switched to patriot crates when they were released.
    Demoniite wrote: »
    I opened 150 Halloween crates, didn't win. 100 Ak scope, nothing. 200 xmas, nothing.

60 royal, nothing. 40 Patriot crates, nothing. 500 Xm8 won 1 in like 480ish. And a lot more that I do not remember. I'd say I spent about 600-700k ZP on ZP crates only and never won a ZP crate gun. Same bad luck on GP, I win weapons after buying a crap load of crates.

A school friend of mine annoyed me, I knew his account's username and password. I went on it, he had 2k ZP.

Sounds like my luck.
    Didn't win a ZP gun intill I spent over 1 million ZP, my first GP gun win was just over 3 million GP spent. Only won two ZP guns (with in 5 minutes of each other) and haven't won a ZP gun since. BM has very low win odds.
  • talking bout luck? today I opened 100 AK-S and 15 Sterling crates got nothing

then i bought 300 R32 T2 crates and got nothing didnt even see the gun once.... seriously it didnt appear once even on the sides in 300 crates....

Oh well the way BM works is spend until you win so I just have to spend more zp on AK-S :/
  • Could you guys please stop saying its all luck. If you have half a brain and not trolling, you would know it about probability. In example, 2 years ago, the probability of getting a crate gun was 1 out of 30. Now, its 1 out of 500. Z8 changed the odds of winning guns and coupons in their favor. They will just continue to milk us until we brighten up and stop investing in the shell game. I opened 60 zp crates and 300 go crate. I won nothing and saw the zp gun once and only gathered 41 coupons. I guess my zp days are over. I have reached my limit of wasting money. 165 dollars and only a de gold to show for it. And thats only because of coupons. They are playing with those now too.
  • I actually do.

350+ crates of AK Camo
    200+ crates of Xmas crates
    Around 120 crates before my 1st M4 Royal, then 50 crates for the next 2
    150+ Patriot

I don't mean you, I mean the guy with 20k GP.. xD
  • RancorRich wrote: »
    Could you guys please stop saying its all luck. If you have half a brain and not trolling, you would know it about probability. In example, 2 years ago, the probability of getting a crate gun was 1 out of 30. Now, its 1 out of 500. Z8 changed the odds of winning guns and coupons in their favor. They will just continue to milk us until we brighten up and stop investing in the shell game. I opened 60 zp crates and 300 go crate. I won nothing and saw the zp gun once and only gathered 41 coupons. I guess my zp days are over. I have reached my limit of wasting money. 165 dollars and only a de gold to show for it. And thats only because of coupons. They are playing with those now too.

If it's really 1 out of 500, why are 50 people winning the new sniper every 3 minutes?
    If it's really 1 out of 500, why are 50 people winning the new sniper every 3 minutes?

Because this is how they promote the new weapon. They have thousands of people spinning crates as soon as the patch came out. I was on xfire with 5 friends spinning crates for 1 1/2 hours this morning. Its psycological. You see people winning, so you try your luck. Just think of all those 50 winners, how many were spinning and how many crate were purchased. Its mind boggling.
    Because of the MILLIONS of people spinning the crates lol.

No one knows the blackmarket system here, it could be a certain number of crates, it could be a random time window, it could be anything.
  • After the patch, I opened 54 FR-F2 crates, thinking that gun would be perfect for me. I didn't get it. Then I used the GP I had from opening the crates to get the new sniper, R32. 95 crates and I won it. It's been a wonderful day.
  • It's really about luck, I got no luck these days lol spent allot of crates didn't get anything really :( but i will keep trying till i get something
  • like gambling, when you have a bad day you could lose everything.

if you are dealt bad cards a few times in a row, stop and come back some other day.
  • You call that bad? You don't know bad. I'm on a 657K ZP and 1.2M GP dry streak. I've won ONE ZP crate weapon, ever. This morning as soon as the patch went live I spent 300K GP trying to win the new sniper, what did I get? 6 coupons and 700+ days of Team Tag spray...

Don't even talk to me about bad luck...
  • Currently spent 800k zp and counting on the m4 patriot... this is a joke. got bored of spinning those crates so decided to buy 1 p90digital camo crate and won it first crate... -.-
    So today i bought 30kzp. I spent the zp on the new zp weapon and didnt win it. I also only got 10 coupons (something like that). Then i used the gp i got from the zp crates and spun 80 crates on the new gp weapon. I didnt win that and i only got on coupon. before i had 80 coupons now i have 93. Didnt get anything this time D: Have to beg people for more money know for more zp lol.

or do surveys like me i got like 130k survey money in 1.5month and won the steak out in 23 crates and still got over 100k left :) great summer so far.

GL next time.