Dear cross fire users please look at and comment....

NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG CF IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER , BUT WHEN I FIRST STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME ALLOT OF STUFF CAME OUT FREE AND ALLOT OF THE STUFF WAS COOL AND KEEP PEOPLE PLAYING. NOW I LIKE PAYING HERE AND THERE BUT NO ONES MADE OF MONEY. NOW WHO WANTS TO PAY FOR A GAME THAT THE GUNS DON'T SHOOT WERE YOU POINT THEM AND THE REG IS HORRIBLE I MEAN HORRIBLE. BEING ALL THAT SAID MAYBE SOME ONE WILL SEE THIS AND ENOUGH PEOPLE WILL AGREE THAT MAYBE MORE STUFF WILL COME OUT FOR THE FREE USERS WITCH GIVE USE STUFF TO WORK FOR AND KEEP PLAYING. MAPS ARE COOL BUT PEOPLE LIKE WEAPONS AND NEW CHARS. NOT YOU HAVE TO PAY 20$ JUST TO GET 10 MAYBE 12 SPINS IN A BLACK MARKET THAT YOU DON'T EVEN WIN STUFF OUT OF. ITS KINDA CHEAP, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION ON THE GAME I LIKE THE GAME IN ALL BUT PEOPLE ARE WAY TO MONEY HUNGRY AND THE GAME SECURITY SUCKS , TO MANY HACKERS . MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD JOIN UP WITH STEAM OR ANOTHER COMPANY TO INCREASE YOUR SALES OR MORE PLAYERS. MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD GO TO THE PLACES WERE THERE GETTING THE HACKS FROM AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT LIKE A SITE CALLED http://www.***********.com <--- THIS STUFF IS MAKING ME MAD . THIS GAME IS HONESTLY NOT WORTH PAYING FOR IN THE END. BUT THANKS FOR THE FREE GAME TO PLAY ON THE INTERNET.

Comments

• FREE 2 PLAY. Of course they got to make money somewhere. How they gonna keep the game afloat?
  • Tj92 wrote: »
    NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG CF IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER , BUT WHEN I FIRST STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME ALLOT OF STUFF CAME OUT FREE AND ALLOT OF THE STUFF WAS COOL AND KEEP PEOPLE PLAYING. NOW I LIKE PAYING HERE AND THERE BUT NO ONES MADE OF MONEY. NOW WHO WANTS TO PAY FOR A GAME THAT THE GUNS DON'T SHOOT WERE YOU POINT THEM AND THE REG IS HORRIBLE I MEAN HORRIBLE. BEING ALL THAT SAID MAYBE SOME ONE WILL SEE THIS AND ENOUGH PEOPLE WILL AGREE THAT MAYBE MORE STUFF WILL COME OUT FOR THE FREE USERS WITCH GIVE USE STUFF TO WORK FOR AND KEEP PLAYING. MAPS ARE COOL BUT PEOPLE LIKE WEAPONS AND NEW CHARS. NOT YOU HAVE TO PAY 20$ JUST TO GET 10 MAYBE 12 SPINS IN A BLACK MARKET THAT YOU DON'T EVEN WIN STUFF OUT OF. ITS KINDA CHEAP, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION ON THE GAME I LIKE THE GAME IN ALL BUT PEOPLE ARE WAY TO MONEY HUNGRY AND THE GAME SECURITY SUCKS , TO MANY HACKERS . MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD JOIN UP WITH STEAM OR ANOTHER COMPANY TO INCREASE YOUR SALES OR MORE PLAYERS. MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD GO TO THE PLACES WERE THERE GETTING THE HACKS FROM AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT LIKE A SITE CALLED http://www.***********.com <--- THIS STUFF IS MAKING ME MAD . THIS GAME IS HONESTLY NOT WORTH PAYING FOR IN THE END. BUT THANKS FOR THE FREE GAME TO PLAY ON THE INTERNET.

As you stated, it's a free game, stop complaining, we just got a GP crate gun that you do not have to pay for.

inb4close.

Oh and by the way,

448-he-mad.jpg
  • Caps...it hurts my eyes..I guess he is complaining about how the patch and the game sucks?
  • Tj92 wrote: »
    THE REG IS HORRIBLE I MEAN HORRIBLE.

I've been beta testing a game called Arctic Combat, you wanna talk about poor reg, i'll give you my beta account and you can see for yourself. This game has better reg than most. Completely disagree with you
  • Most if not all free to play games operate on the same sort of cash for certain items, it's completely your choice to buy the black market crates, you do not need them to play the game. Also what you say about 'fixing' the registry is more along the lines of 'fixing' people's pings which, unfortunately, can't exactly be solved.

Please also refrain from using gratuitous amounts of caps lock when posting.
    Please do not post links to sites offering hacks for the game.
This discussion has been closed.