List of people who's not honorable in ghostmode game

Gm and Mods I wonder If we can list people that have a negative attitude on ghostmode for the other ghostmodder out here.

By not honorable I mean those that doesn't want to kick actual hack or negative attitude.

Such as:

Shooter*king :today he decided that another player wasn't hacking when he was but out of the blue when I play with him and play legitimatly he decide to kick me and provoke a f11 vote by spamming it in the chat, I do believe this kind of player shouldn't be allowed to play with players with actual value of this game and want it to grow in respect of the rules and of other players.

So I would like to know if it's alright to start by ourselve among player to list players that have that kind of attitude in games so we wont let them spoil our actual fun of playing this game ?

Comments

• I like the idea, I don't like the potential effect it can have on the community.

Something like this can cause jaded views on other players based solely on another players words. I personally wouldn't be able to take this list as an accountable list of who is 'Honorable' simply because the majority of the people I play with believe I hack because I can do something that they can't.

I play mainly gm and I pinpoint, and people constantly call me a hacker even if they're running in plain sight, simply because they wouldn't have seen a ghost running, or just because they didn't get to play as long on that round as they wanted, and so they want me kicked so that I don't do it again. I'm willing to bet most of the time they call me a hacker and want me kicked simply because they don't want to die... not necessarily because they think I hack.

It would be horrible to allow players that randomly 'haccuse' others to post 'dishonorable player' names on this list.
  • This is basically an attack on those players. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets closed.
  • This is basically an attack on those players. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets closed.

yea, pretty much. It's not fair to some people because some don't play GM as their main mode like other people.
  • Gm and Mods I wonder If we can list people that have a negative attitude on ghostmode for the other ghostmodder out here.

By not honorable I mean those that doesn't want to kick actual hack or negative attitude.

Such as:

Shooter*king :today he decided that another player wasn't hacking when he was but out of the blue when I play with him and play legitimatly he decide to kick me and provoke a f11 vote by spamming it in the chat, I do believe this kind of player shouldn't be allowed to play with players with actual value of this game and want it to grow in respect of the rules and of other players.

So I would like to know if it's alright to start by ourselve among player to list players that have that kind of attitude in games so we wont let them spoil our actual fun of playing this game ?
    This is basic attack to players who plays this game rather good or bad.I think this thread will not survive.
  • I think if you've lost your honorable soldier ribbon, you should not be able to cast a kick vote.
  • Nah I doubt this is allowed. just like your not allowed to list hackers IGN you probably wont be able to list those guys either.
  • G_host wrote: »
    I think if you've lost your honorable soldier ribbon, you should not be able to cast a kick vote.
    I think everyone should be able to kick no mater what happens. Losing Honorable ribbon does not mean that they have been non legit or glitching or w.e (but it could be the cause but not always), you can also lose it by "Chargeback". There for everyone deserves the kick button.
    Gm and Mods I wonder If we can list people that have a negative attitude on ghostmode for the other ghostmodder out here.

Such as:

<Remove> :today he decided that another player wasn't hacking when he was but out of the blue when I play with him and play legitimatly he decide to kick me and provoke a f11 vote by spamming it in the chat, I do believe this kind of player shouldn't be allowed to play with players with actual value of this game and want it to grow in respect of the rules and of other players.

Fixed it, also a reminder... Just because someone says that someone is a non legit player, does not mean they need to be kicked. Their Team should observe the player and decide before kicking them. A lot of Legit GM Players (even myself) get kicked. We all make bad calls and bad judgement, maybe the dude is sick of seeing "Cheating Accusations", or was the dudes friend..

btw visit this page: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=208876