Major saying Hi from China!

Comments

• if you're having a conversation, use pm's.
  • China owns. The key inventions (gunpowder, printing press, etc) of humanity they all come from China. They have the best philosophy (why dont read some books from lin yutang and see how gay logic can be?). The chinese USD reserves are bigger than the ones in US itself. Their army is so powerful.

Freedom of speech and other rights are overrated, being "free" cant save a country from falling into decadence, it just sets the illusion that you can do whatever you want but you and the rest of your people will keep sucking.
  • einsteiny.jpg

[The Allied Powers] whose victory during the war I had felt would be by far the lesser evil are now proving to be only slightly the lesser evil. [...] I get most joy from the emergence of the Jewish state in Palestine. It does seem to me that our kinfolk really are more sympathetic (at least less brutal) than these horrid Europeans. Perhaps things can only improve if only the Chinese are left, who refer to all Europeans with the collective noun 'bandits'.

— Letter from A. Einstein to Paul Ehrenfest of 22 March 1919, English translation by A. Hentschel, The Collected Papers of Albert Einstein, Volume 9, Document 10, Princeton University Press, (2004), pp. 9-10, at 10.
  • Yeah well, I'm Japanese.

All I know is that in 1933 you guys got eaten by Japan.

Oh, and everyone still owns China. The country of barbaric warlords. The only difference between then and now, is that the name changed to "Communists".

Get some. Get mad. And also, enjoy all that dirty water, lack of respect for basic human rights, and inability to look up events like the protest at Tienamin square.

Yeah because Japan has a history of being humanitarians right? Think again.

Hope you having fun over there ignore the trolls in this thread ;) Did you give Mickey a big hug? :rolleyes:
  • liowe wrote: »
    China owns. The key inventions (gunpowder, printing press, etc) of humanity they all come from China. They have the best philosophy (why dont read some books from lin yutang and see how gay logic can be?). The chinese USD reserves are bigger than the ones in US itself. Their army is so powerful.

Freedom of speech and other rights are overrated, being "free" cant save a country from falling into decadence, it just sets the illusion that you can do whatever you want but you and the rest of your people will keep sucking.

They have the best philosophy, it is: HEY GUYS LETS NOT ALLOW OUR CITIZENS TO DO ANYTHING, SO THAT WAY THEY WONT DO ANYTHING

They invented gunpowder. America invented nuclear weapons/energy.

The Chinese government has more money. The chinese people are oppressed and are poorer than anything right now. People think the US is having a crisis, but they havent experienced people actually starving to death. That happens in china.

and btw. i know you chinese people dont really know much of this because it was censored from you, but just watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOJeA0s3x2A&feature=related
  • MarkChub wrote: »
    They have the best philosophy, it is: HEY GUYS LETS NOT ALLOW OUR CITIZENS TO DO ANYTHING, SO THAT WAY THEY WONT DO ANYTHING

They invented gunpowder. America invented nuclear weapons/energy.

The Chinese government has more money. The chinese people are oppressed and are poorer than anything right now. People think the US is having a crisis, but they havent experienced people actually starving to death. That happens in china.

and btw. i know you chinese people dont really know much of this because it was censored from you, but just watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOJeA0s3x2A&feature=related

1- America bombed the **** out of two Japanese cities without a thought. Yeah...really humanitarian.

2- I've been to ****ing China, and no, people are not starving to death. What the hell are you looking at?

3-I'm in the UK. Nothing is censored. I know of tiananmen, I know of all these stupid things we've done. However, I also know a lot of things you americans, japanese, and even britains have done, and I really can't believe it when you push human rights through like that.

In all honesty, yeah, we need a mod. This gets ugly, even without china involved. even without USA, WWII and such.
  • 1- America bombed the **** out of two Japanese cities without a thought. Yeah...really humanitarian.

2- I've been to ****ing China, and no, people are not starving to death. What the hell are you looking at?

3-I'm in the UK. Nothing is censored. I know of tiananmen, I know of all these stupid things we've done. However, I also know a lot of things you americans, japanese, and even britains have done, and I really can't believe it when you push human rights through like that.

In all honesty, yeah, we need a mod. This gets ugly, even without china involved. even without USA, WWII and such.

Actually there was much thought given to the use of two atomic weapons as war weapons. That in of itself is a whole different conversation.

Ive been to china too. :)

Lol. What he said was that china may have censored it from the rest of the world. Ever heard of the Great firewall of China? :)

P.s you should watch your tongue. Doesn't matter if the words are censored. Please play nice. Thank you!
  • Falloutt wrote: »
    sir you need to study, CHINA has NO foundation to become a 1st world country, they're a ticking time bomb, and if the U.S. even cared about china becoming a first world country, they could easily flood their market and destroy it.

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/commentary/the-china-post/special-to-the-china-post/2010/06/28/262505/Chinas-unequal.htm

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/11_06/b4214013648109.htm

http://www.rrojasdatabank.info/inequality/chinainequality.pdf

http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/07/news/economy/china_cpi_inflation/index.htm

well too bad it is

[MOD]9 wrote: »
    Actually there was much thought given to the use of two atomic weapons as war weapons. That in of itself is a whole different conversation.

Ive been to china too. :)

Lol. What he said was that china may have censored it from the rest of the world. Ever heard of the Great firewall of China? :)

yes I have but I am in Shanghai right now.
  • I'm sorry. But you've earned a place of "ridiculous quotes" on my economics classroom.

I can't argue with someone who doesn't even look at the sources I give you.

Also, if we're still a third world country, when we finally develop into a first world country, your country is going to go down. Quickly.
    I doubt China will be become a developed country, even though they are a part of BRIC, they're too far down to get out of the hole which they made for themselves.

2 billion people - Corruption - Sweatshops - High density - etc.

They got lost down the road of development, and took the wrong path which screwed them over.
  • the point that these chinese kids arent getting is yes every country has done bad things, but china is STILL doing them, when most others have stopped and progressed.
  • Chinese Pepsi

Here is a bottle of chinese Pepsi. Tast like american pepsi but more carbonated.
    2eoiq0m.jpg
  • Here is a bottle of chinese Pepsi. Tast like american pepsi but more carbonated.
    2eoiq0m.jpg

That looks kawaii.
  • iPhoenixi wrote: »
    That looks kawaii.

The bottle looks ugly because the plastic covering.
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    Ever heard of the Great firewall of China? :)

Use Tor. Granted, it's been used by paedophiles and normally disgusting people, but almost all the teenagers in China use it to go on Facebook and look at funny cats on youtube. Some even use it to play NA CF, but it gets laggy, so that market is few and far between.
    The bottle looks ugly because the plastic covering.

I have a better cover of a SAS holding dual golden desert eagles. But yeah, doesn't look taht great.
  • Lammero wrote: »
    einsteiny.jpg

[The Allied Powers] whose victory during the war I had felt would be by far the lesser evil are now proving to be only slightly the lesser evil. [...] I get most joy from the emergence of the Jewish state in Palestine. It does seem to me that our kinfolk really are more sympathetic (at least less brutal) than these horrid Europeans. Perhaps things can only improve if only the Chinese are left, who refer to all Europeans with the collective noun 'bandits'.

— Letter from A. Einstein to Paul Ehrenfest of 22 March 1919, English translation by A. Hentschel, The Collected Papers of Albert Einstein, Volume 9, Document 10, Princeton University Press, (2004), pp. 9-10, at 10.

No ****, Asia > Europe.

But I don't like Asian girls.
  • awr_derp wrote: »
    No ****, Asia > Europe.

But I don't like Asian girls.

what are your thoughts on Willy Taft?
  • MarkChub wrote: »
    what are your thoughts on Willy Taft?

whos that
  • Falloutt wrote: »
    we're not bashing chinese people, just china, it will be like america in 10 years or so..

I'm sorry,for picking on your comment. I just logged on,& It's one comment I can't ignore...

So...I am going to make this easy for you to understand as humanly possible.

-China owns more than half the United Stated of America.(Economically) America has been plummeting *Down the drain*,for decades. Where it belongs... It's sad,my country(Canada),is going with it. You can thank everyone you know,for it.

How is this possible? He can't be right,...can he??? *You tell yourself*

<content removed>

How does the forum saying go? : "If you're going to troll,do it right".

K? bye!
  • JELLY416 wrote: »
    I'm sorry,for picking on your comment. I just logged on,& It's one comment I can't ignore...

-China owns more than half the United Stated of America.(Economically) America has been plummeting *Down the drain*,for decades. Where it belongs... It's sad,my country(Cananda),is going with it. You can thank everyone you know,for it.

Go visit the ****ing place. Or google a ****ing clue. ;)

I'm not even Chinese or white or black. I'm a dirty ****ing brilliant RICH Native american.
    hahaha.. some ppls' kids these days.

K? bye!

Someone sure doesn't like Murica.
  • Why hello there, it's me NotMario. In MY opinion, both countries (the U.S and China) suck ass. Only thing that makes the U.S better than China are the rights/freedom that we are given.

-China owns more than half the United Stated of America.(Economically) America has been plummeting *Down the drain*,for decades. Where it belongs... It's sad,my country(Cananda),is going with it. You can thank everyone you know,for it.

Go visit the ****ing place. Or google a ****ing clue. ;)

I'm not even Chinese or white or black. I'm a dirty ****ing brilliant RICH Native american.
    hahaha.. some ppls' kids these days.

K? bye!

China doesn't own the U.S. The U.S can easily get it's material from somewhere else. Only reason U.S buys from China is because China is cheap. Why doesn't China own the U.S? If the U.S wanted to, they can easily go to war with them(after making up some bs lies), and then take all their resources. In reality, the U.S owns China and many other countries.

Btw, you have some high ego there sir. No one wants to know that your 'brilliant' and 'rich'. It just makes you look stupider than you already are, no one gives two ****s if your rich or smart.
  • NotWario wrote: »
    China doesn't own the U.S. The U.S can easily get it's material from somewhere else. Only reason U.S buys from China is because China is cheap. Why doesn't China own the U.S? If the U.S wanted to, they can easily go to war with them(after making up some bs lies), and then take all their resources. In reality, the U.S owns China and many other countries.

Btw, you have some high ego there sir. No one wants to know that your 'brilliant' and 'rich'. It just makes you look stupider than you already are, no one gives two ****s if your rich or smart.

Sorry, but the US will never be able to win a war with China.
  • Oh look, children arguing on the internet about which country is better/stronger. I only wish it was a novelty.

Personally, I'd rather live in the U.S. But, if I was from China I'd love my country just as much, no matter how it was mismanaged.

P.S.
    If we are going by history, China rolled the U.S. to start out with in the Korean War, then the U.S's firepower stopped the Chinese dead in their tracks. So, if it came to conventional war, the US would most likely neutralize China's manpower advantage with massive firepower.
    It doesn't matter which country would kick which country's rear in war. M.A.D assures that all of us would lose.

So please, for the sake of my sanity, and that of anyone with an IQ over 60, shut the heck up about things you don't even have a clue about. In either case, I'd, along with a few of you reading this, would most likely die in such a conflict.
  • NotWario wrote: »

My I.Q. just dropped 20 points after reading that.

China is not a developing country. China is a nuclear threat, and two nuclear superpowers going to war would pretty much put an end to mankind. But hey
    that`s why the biggest decision you make during the course of the day is which
    T-shirt should you wear to school.

Maybe a trade war with China but that would have disastrous effects economically for the U.S and China.

U.S has discussed labeling China has a currency manipulator, Which they are. China manipulates it`s currency by Quantitative easing, and subsidies. Problem is the U.S also manipulates it`s currency by QE and price-fixing.

US-China relationship is the most important thing of the 21st century. No one can afford a Trade War.

Just remember one thing, I don't like pickles on my BigMac.
  • Are you serious? LMAO!
    NotWario wrote: »
    stupider

Ask me why,I specifically chose this word to quote you. Although it is acceptable in the lowest of social groups. It is not preferred in any professional grammar situation.
    (i.e. school/work/you're so f*cking dumb) Lol.

but...this obviously isn't one of them, So.......

Before you ask...Take a second and really reach into,that miserable mind of yours,and think
    about why,I should take the time and enlighten you so honorably.
  • hehe
    Integrity[ wrote: »
    My I.Q. just dropped 20 points after reading that.

TY
    Oh look, children arguing on the internet about which country is better/stronger. I only wish it was a novelty.

TY for being a dumb-ass,who joined the argument! haha
    awr_derp wrote: »
    Sorry, but the US will never be able to win a war with China.

TY :)

NotMario* you're such a fail troll. Please deactivate your account,and leave these forums.

Thankyou, BYE.
    TY

TY for being a dumb-ass,who joined the argument! haha

TY :)

NotMario* you're such a fail troll. Please deactivate your account,and leave these forums.

Thankyou, BYE.

Well, you're also a fail troll.

Attempting to get the Americans butthurt.
  • I'd, along with a few of you reading this, would most likely die in such a conflict.

Not me.

I live on a random island in Indonesia.
  • Get off my nuts..
    awr_derp wrote: »
    Well, you're also a fail troll.

Attempting to get the Americans butthurt.

Like you said,I dislike "Murica".
    I don't fail troll. I simply correct and enlighten,fools when I'm bored of CF.
    Or when I can't sleep.

In any opinion/statement. I shared here in the forums,for the past hour is not wrong in any way.
    Reading any of the small details I left and remembering them before you try and quote me again,would solve your shiddy responses to them.

Ty