Omfg free stuff this is amazing

OMG OMG OMG GUYS. I can't believe it. I was bored on internet a week ago and i was searching ways to get free stuff. And i found this site thats so amazing. It's pretty recent so no one really knows about it, and since its new its sooooo easy to get free stuff so easily. All u do is complete offers, and when i say complete offers i dont mean u actually have to buy stuff. U go to the offer page on site, click one of thier links, fill out the survey, put a email ( i recomend a fake email) and bam u get like 2 points already. and guess what. PRIZES ARE SO CHEAP THERE! XBOX 360 AND PS3 ARE ONLY LIKE 300 AND 400 POINTS. IM COMPLETELY SERIOUS. you can also get stuff like iTouch or games. I already have 108 points. its unbeleivable. I couldent wait to share it with u guys! I love crossfire and it gave so much to me, i wanna give some love back. Here's link, and if u sign up on this one you get extra points on each offer you complete because when im one of the beta testers, and the links i give get you extra points. Sign up fast before the site gets too popular and the bonus points go away!!
Here's link
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=866002

Comments