Z8, please listen. This is ruining your game!

Having "wins" as a daily mission is a completely stupid and ludicrous idea!

I've played two games today, both lost relics. In both games there was a waller on gr and someone who was one hit killing on bl, and neither person was trying to hide it, infact there were people who knew they were hacking but Didn't kick them purely to get a win towards their mission, hence this screenshot, M7hAu.png
the bit where he said "TY" was because Elbreese had said nice hack.

Now, this means I simply don't want to play this game today. I only like to play gm and I'm not going to if all the rooms are for the mission where hackers won't get kicked, no matter how blatant they are. If anyone is going to post a comment in this thread disagreeing, go play two maybe three games of lost relics today, and you will see exactly what I mean.

How do you fix this problem? DON'T PUT WINS AS A MISSION.

Another point that can back up why wins just shouldn't be in a mission is because a win isn't a person triumph. You can't always single handedly make your team win, so you will have to rely on the others, which just isn't right. You get a personal reward from missions and you personally achieve it, so why to get these rewards do you have to rely on somebody else? It just seems counter-intuitive.

Comments

• Just don't play win missions if you don't like them. Hackers are a problem, but there is still a lot less hacks than during the last hacking wave. To prevent this, you can always play with friends or clan mates, even if it's only a few of you gathering in a pub.

Daily missions isn't a personal achievement, and its interest to me is to make people play certain maps a little more (When do you see Ceyhan pubs? When Ceyhan is in the missions).
    Having wins as a mission makes you indeed rely on your team more than getting a certain number of kills. But you don't have to just rely on them, you can still come up with some basic strategies like rush A, rush B, or control in S&D, GM or EM. It helps improve the way you play with a team you don't know, and how you adapt. It's a good aspect in my opinion.
  • don't do more than 5 missions for the exp reward... the dogtags are not worth to get anymore...
  • I haven't been here for a while.
    But couldn't you just set your own daily mission? I recall it being a new thing just before I took my break from crossfire.

Also, posting a screenshot counts as hackusating him, which happens to be against the rules.
  • HackLose wrote: »
    But couldn't you just set your own daily mission? I recall it being a new thing just before I took my break from crossfire.

It costs ZP.
  • Play GR and then they will keep you even if they think you are hacking = profit
  • SunDX wrote: »
    don't do more than 5 missions for the exp reward... the dogtags are not worth to get anymore...

^
    Nothing else is worth the constant hack wars in win games, and tbh, even the games and kills missions aren't worth it. All you get are grenades and mutant characters.

Do 5 missions, get the 2.5k GP, and your EXP.
  • Just don't play win missions if you don't like them. Hackers are a problem, but there is still a lot less hacks than during the last hacking wave. To prevent this, you can always play with friends or clan mates, even if it's only a few of you gathering in a pub.

Daily missions isn't a personal achievement, and its interest to me is to make people play certain maps a little more (When do you see Ceyhan pubs? When Ceyhan is in the missions).
    Having wins as a mission makes you indeed rely on your team more than getting a certain number of kills. But you don't have to just rely on them, you can still come up with some basic strategies like rush A, rush B, or control in S&D, GM or EM. It helps improve the way you play with a team you don't know, and how you adapt. It's a good aspect in my opinion.
    ummm think abit please you want to have strategies in a public game and that people gonna listen to you or anyone else? good luck with that.......
    like most say its not worth to do it only thing you get is bad stuff just the exp/gp is nice besides that noting is and it wouldnt matter as they did remove the wins.
    there not that much "one hit kill,...." hacks anymore yeah still a few but thats with each game.
  • HackLose wrote: »
    I haven't been here for a while.

Also, posting a screenshot counts as hackusating him, which happens to be against the rules.
    yes it can be that its against the rules to do that,but how else could he show that they really say that? and some pics or it didnt happen there you go lol
  • First of all, it's not Z8's game. Z8 are just the pawns who distribute it.
    Second of all, those who make the game are stupid and thus your idea will be ignored, however logic and good it is.

[highlight]
    He is supposed to give up 500 GP a day just because of hackers??
    [/highlight]
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Just do another daily mission.

[highlight]
    Another mission is in 99% cases MM/HM/HMX near 10 games which u have to play an least an hour and a half or maybe two...
    U know some of us have lives dont want to sit at computer for 2 hours than go out with friends
    [/highlight]
  • Do kills/games missions. Especially Escape mode. Easy daily mission to finish.
    Like most others have said, do daily missions while friends/clan mates on both teams, that way you can kick all hackers.

I just realized you could get infracted for hackusations even though it's not direct :p
  • This HataVerdi guy is a turk. Turks are the @sshole of the internet. They are like parasites, they ruin every game.

But hasn't this been suggested before? I remember reading that win daily missions should be removed. I think that kill missions are the best.
  • to be honest when GM is the mission I avoid all rooms the map is on. Its just no fun, you get all the people who have never even heard of bhopping or pin pointing and think that every skilled player is a hack. Not to mention all the spraying which makes it impossible at times to even think about pin pointing lol.
  • suiles wrote: »
    ummm think abit please you want to have strategies in a public game and that people gonna listen to you or anyone else? good luck with that.......
    like most say its not worth to do it only thing you get is bad stuff just the exp/gp is nice besides that noting is and it wouldnt matter as they did remove the wins.
    there not that much "one hit kill,...." hacks anymore yeah still a few but thats with each game.

Usually, when you're in the top 3 of your team, and you say : "let's rush A", there are at least 3-4 guys coming with you, which can make your first approach successful, and then when the others see that you're not dying in A, they come to help.
    Once one of your "strategies" (which aren't really strategies, but you know...) works, then your team is more inclined to listen to you in the next rounds, and you can come up with more elaborate things (within a limit, ofc).
    GForce95 wrote: »
    [highlight]
    He is supposed to give up 500 GP a day just because of hackers??
    [/highlight]

I did say "win missions" and giving up 500 GP ONE day won't kill anyone.
  • The problem with Daily Missions is that people just want it done the easy way without really working for it. I've played a few games on MM and I'd get kicked EVERY TIME if I didn't cooperate with everyone else.
  • The problem with Daily Missions is that people just want it done the easy way without really working for it. I've played a few games on MM and I'd get kicked EVERY TIME if I didn't cooperate with everyone else.

In a case like this, it's maybe the best option to play along with them. After the daily mission is over the modes will become 'normal' again. Very simple. ;)
  • This HataVerdi guy is a turk. Turks are the @sshole of the internet. They are like parasites, they ruin every game.

But hasn't this been suggested before? I remember reading that win daily missions should be removed. I think that kill missions are the best.

Whats wrong with Turks , We are talking about the Daily Mission and u are flaming about a turk is this a joke? , Dont be racist , if you was a turk and everbody says Noob turk , H4ckers , waller kick him , and else Turks dont think this is funny.
  • A big part of the community uses this logic:
    Obvious hacker=no kick
    Good score=kick
    High rank with kills=kick
    Fellow 3rd world country guy hacking=no kick no matter what

Weird huh?
  • You spent this much time to post a thread that is clearly against the rules.
    My question is, did you bother to report the suspected hackers?

So many cry wolf, that many good players sarcasm toward being accused is much more likely than encountering a hacker.

If you believe that players are using illegal programs in game than report them in the support section, web contact , hack reporting.
    Stop breaking forum rules.

By the way you can upload screen shots while reporting although just a SS of a conversations is little proof or any wrong doing.
  • Get off the internet little kid...
    LifeLineEU wrote: »
    Whats wrong with Turks

Take a look at that picture, it is a cheating turk. But not only this time, turks cheat a lot. Also Turks don't even care to learn english. Turks lag like hell because their country is poor as sh*t. Turks are just a bunch of racists. Have you ever seen a guy called bozkurt? Do you know what bozkurt means? Bozkurts are turkish racists, like n@zis. They just openly bark around that they are racists and no one cares.

do you need more reasons to hate turks?
    We are talking about the Daily Mission and u are flaming about a turk is this a joke?

We are talking about hackers in daily missions, this time it was a turk that hacked.
    Dont be racist , if you was a turk and everbody says Noob turk , H4ckers , waller kick him , and else Turks dont think this is funny.

They should stop being total idiots first, then I will stop hating them.
  • You spent this much time to post a thread that is clearly against the rules.
    My question is, did you bother to report the suspected hackers?

So many cry wolf, that many good players sarcasm toward being accused is much more likely than encountering a hacker.

If you believe that players are using illegal programs in game than report them in the support section, web contact , hack reporting.
    Stop breaking forum rules.

By the way you can upload screen shots while reporting although just a SS of a conversations is little proof or any wrong doing.
    OH SNAP, Z8 GOT ANOTHER MOD! Oh wait, that's just a suck up...never mind.

Here's the real world logic. Let's say you call the police because there are gang-bangers posted up on your block's corner terrorizing people as they walk by. You'd EXPECT them to send someone over (or a few someone's, since cops are nothing more then a bunch of weak chumps who like running in super packs, JUST to be safe...no matter why they were called) and deal with the problem.

NOW, imagine that they took MONTHS to get there...what would you do next? Call them AGAIN and AGAIN? Or would you go to the police station to complain about their laziness?

Z8 are the constables and xtrap are SWAT. Z8 is taking their sweet little time doing the things they CAN do such as manual bannings...they want to post messages saying they banned 5000 account? BAH. There were at one point over twice as that many people running around hacking. Now they're all 'banned' because they can't even access the game from their region (and they won't release hacks for the BRs to use either...), not because Z8's special beam cannon of a "hack detect" system caught them or because xtrap stopped the hacks from getting into the game.

Now, stop sucking up...infractions here mean nothing. Seriously...nothing. All it means if you yelled loud enough to tick them off. Look at giggletron! The infraction king himself...they RAILED him to death. He couldn't stand how often he was getting berated by people on the forum for not doing his job and making snide posts about real grievances that were going on in-game! Infractions aren't going to stop anyone.
  • DDump wrote: »
    OH SNAP, Z8 GOT ANOTHER MOD! Oh wait, that's just a suck up...never mind.

Here's the real world logic. Let's say you call the police because there are gang-bangers posted up on your block's corner terrorizing people as they walk by. You'd EXPECT them to send someone over (or a few someone's, since cops are nothing more then a bunch of weak chumps who like running in super packs, JUST to be safe...no matter why they were called) and deal with the problem.

NOW, imagine that they took MONTHS to get there...what would you do next? Call them AGAIN and AGAIN? Or would you go to the police station to complain about their laziness?

Z8 are the constables and xtrap are SWAT. Z8 is taking their sweet little time doing the things they CAN do such as manual bannings...they want to post messages saying they banned 5000 account? BAH. There were at one point over twice as that many people running around hacking. Now they're all 'banned' because they can't even access the game from their region (and they won't release hacks for the BRs to use either...), not because Z8's special beam cannon of a "hack detect" system caught them or because xtrap stopped the hacks from getting into the game.

Now, stop sucking up...infractions here mean nothing. Seriously...nothing. All it means if you yelled loud enough to tick them off. Look at giggletron! The infraction king himself...they RAILED him to death. He couldn't stand how often he was getting berated by people on the forum for not doing his job and making snide posts about real grievances that were going on in-game! Infractions aren't going to stop anyone.
    yes maybe they could do 'manual bannings' but would it really help that much?
    they ban a hacker well then he just restart as that country is still allowed on that crossfire server,but like br still can so they ban a br then he use another account or make a new one...........
    so big deal about the ban? and do it matter as he hack with a high rank account or low rank? no its not your K/D is bad then and your fun is gone as its high rank or low
    so z8 cant really fix the hack problem and i dont think its fair they ip ban 90% of europe.
    yes they got a europe crossfire now ok...... seems fair then theres a brasil crossfire to so why did europe get ip ban and not brasil aswell?

You didn't read it did you?

You can't win when the other team has someone who is blatantly hacking.

Also, I only ever even attempt to do a mission when it's gm, if it's not I simply don't bother. And If it is a day when gm is the mission, all the gm rooms are for the mission.
    HackLose wrote: »
    I haven't been here for a while.

So if someone is running around one hit killing, and I say he is, that's against the rules?
  • Play with friends. They'll usually kick hacks for you. If there's a hacker and you've no friends online at that time, then just leave, find another game, or make your own. There's always going to be hackers in this game, so it's best just to deal with it. You should be grateful, there's a lot less now than there use to be.
  • suiles wrote: »
    yes maybe they could do 'manual bannings' but would it really help that much?
    they ban a hacker well then he just restart as that country is still allowed on that crossfire server,but like br still can so they ban a br then he use another account or make a new one...........
    so big deal about the ban? and do it matter as he hack with a high rank account or low rank? no its not your K/D is bad then and your fun is gone as its high rank or low
    so z8 cant really fix the hack problem and i dont think its fair they ip ban 90% of europe.
    yes they got a europe crossfire now ok...... seems fair then theres a brasil crossfire to so why did europe get ip ban and not brasil aswell?

The only thing I got out of this post is that this person believes all Brazilians hack.

As for attempting to discuss why CFSA didn't get IP restrictions, can't answer that. Sorry. It's a higher pay-grade answer.
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    The only thing I got out of this post is that this person believes all Brazilians hack.

As for attempting to discuss why CFSA didn't get IP restrictions, can't answer that. Sorry. It's a higher pay-grade answer.
    well i dont say only br hack but there are alot of them but i dont get it why half of europe is ip ban when they have like 5 uk servers on the NA crossfire.
    because there is just like one or 2 that get full i never see all those 4 uk servers ful.
    but now that they ip ban europe well most of it. there gonna be less players getting on crossfire.
  • started a kick vote on one of these losers once and got kicked out of the game soon after. thank god there aren't many hackers nowadays.