wtf z8 wont let me in to my account!!! why

seriously this game is bul**** at time i log on the other night on my other account which is called exiledreaper and buy zp that all works fine. then z8 ask me to change my password so i do then carry on buyin zp items then i log into game where it says wrong password and now its locked my account fully out and it takes the **** i payed for my zp and i cant even use any of it or my account wtf is z8 playing at the lost password dont even send me me a new password the lost id or password dont even ***ing work i know z8 is going through change's but really i've suffered here and lost money for no reason i WANT A GM TO LOOK AT THIS and sort my other account out because it annoying and before anyone says have you tried the support page its useless has nothing to help you out with no gm or anyone that works on this game has tried to help me wtf are you guys playin at why is there so much hassle just to get my account back ??? you know there's and old IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT !!! since the change to z8 theres been why to many problems i think you guys need to rethink the ways you do stuff coz it aint working at the min the way you update things just ****s it all up.
hope to hear from a gm soon and sort my account out . ps thanks for letting me rant

Comments

This discussion has been closed.