Soccer - USA 1 x 4 Brazil

Time to Americans stop to play soccer and begin to play football. Not American football but the football the rest of the world knows.

Why the Americans call football a sport that the players use the hand in 90% of the game time?

Comments

• What did u expect? is brazil.

Google it..
  • Lol i remember in game today some br got mad at me and said "brasil > usa 4-1"

And i was just like, "lol soccer is gay. Umadbro?" :p
  • CrackJacka wrote: »
    A Sport cannot be gay.

Why not... i feel really gay and happy when i play sports...
  • The "football" the rest of the world knows is the most boring and stupid sport ever created.

Real football is more entertaining than soccer. In soccer you run around for 2 hours and get 2 goals at most.
  • awr_herp wrote: »
    The "football" the rest of the world knows is the most boring and stupid sport ever created.

Real football is more entertaining than soccer. In soccer you run around for 2 hours and get 2 goals at most.

Another dumb american kid. No wonder these idiots are so far behind in academics compared to the rest of the world.
    The "football" the rest of the world knows is the most boring and stupid sport ever created.

You sir, have never played in a soccer game then.

OT: I'm surprised that USA even got that one goal on Brazil.
  • Another dumb american kid. No wonder these idiots are so far behind in academics compared to the rest of the world.

Do you honestly think that insult works on any American?

Also, how does this relate to education?
    LoneBeast wrote: »
    You sir, have never played in a soccer game then.

OT: I'm surprised that USA even got that one goal on Brazil.

Never played a soccer game?

I currently live in Indonesia and the idiots that live here idolize soccer. I played it with them and I HATE it.

Even baseball is more entertaining than soccer.
  • Please, come on, keep your opinions to yourself if you're just going to nag on everyone else's favorites.

I'm a Canadian boy, and I really like soccer, might actually sign up for it this year, unless work gets in the way. I've always liked soccer, and like to think of myself as a decent player (judging by the sections we've had in PE, one of them being soccer). I also love running, so really, it's a combination between my two favorite things.

Oh that explains why is the #1 sport. Your stupid :o
  • Rochan11 wrote: »
    Time to Americans stop to play soccer and begin to play football. Not American football but the football the rest of the world knows.

Why the Americans call football a sport that the players use the hand in 90% of the game time?

Because americans are idiots. I am an american so I can say that. Btw I love futbol and I always like to cheer them on like an other prideful countryman does for their home team. Yeah we cant beat BRASIL but then again most of the world can't so you got to cut us some slack.
  • Danboard wrote: »
    Oh that explains why is the #1 sport. Your stupid :o

It's the #1 sport because it's the cheapest sport to play.

All you need is a field and a ball.

Football(not equilevent to the stupid word that americans use for their "football" (FJSOFNOIEWJGFOIEJ FCKING USING YOUR HANDS, NO ****ING FOOT)) is fun.

Sir you're an idiot.
  • SIinky wrote: »
    Because some americans are idiots.
    Fixed that for you.
  • table tennis more entertaining than soccer?
  • SIinky wrote: »
    Because americans are idiots. I am an american so I can say that. Btw I love futbol and I always like to cheer them on like an other prideful countryman does for their home team. Yeah we cant beat BRASIL but then again most of the world can't so you got to cut us some slack.

Liked your reply. I already stayed in your country at New York, Miami, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Honolulu and want to go again to all this cities. I really like to visit your country.

awr_herp wrote: »
    Never played a soccer game?

I currently live in Indonesia and the idiots that live here idolize soccer. I played it with them and I HATE it.

Even baseball is more entertaining than soccer.

I am sure you're the worst player in the team and nobody pass the ball to you. This is the reason you don't like soccer, you only run all the time and never touch the ball.
    I play baseball and softball every week but prefer to play soccer.

^

and lungs.

soccer: for those with no money or real talent.
  • Wishjj wrote: »
    Football(not equilevent to the stupid word that americans use for their "football" (FJSOFNOIEWJGFOIEJ FCKING USING YOUR HANDS, NO ****ING FOOT)) is fun.

Sir you're an idiot.

Sir, we can call it whatever we want.

I can also see I've rustled your jimmies.
  • Rochan11 wrote: »

I am sure you're the worst player in the team and nobody pass the ball to you. This is the reason you don't like soccer, you only run all the time and never touch the ball.
    I play baseball and softball every week but prefer to play soccer.

Too lazy to edit my other post.

I get almost all the attention at my school.

Mainly because I'm white and there are only 2 white kids in the town I'm living in.

This means any time I'm playing soccer with them they always pass the ball to me.
  • 1nsomniac wrote: »
    Lol i remember in game today some br got mad at me and said "brasil > usa 4-1"

And i was just like, "lol soccer is gay. Umadbro?" :p
    Oh i remember when we did beat turks on Qualification for Euro 2012.
    They did allways asked me:"Altair,from?"
    I said:"Croatia,why?"
    15 sec later
    Turk:"f11,f11,f11"
    Pokerface
    Conclusion:Logic level-Turks
  • Fixed that for you.

Thanks. ^_^
    Rochan11 wrote: »
    Liked your reply. I already stayed in your country at New York, Miami, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Honolulu and want to go again to all this cities. I really like to visit your country.

You are welcome any time :D
  • Football (or soccer) is the best sport.
    Watching the world cup especially (if your country qualified) is just so exciting.

People who hate football either suck at it or their county doesn't have a decent team to go to WC and crying.

Btw, I love American football too
  • Soccer's a great sport, the only thing I don't like about it is the amount of diving/acting. :/
  • If you haven't seen the game, US really did put up quite a fight. Too bad those many chances right in the 6 yrd box didn't convert into goals.

Funny enough, I was expecting this kind of a score, while my friend was thinking just 2-0 with a Brazil win.

Oh well.
    Now to see the Argentina versus Brazil game!!! :D
  • One9 wrote: »
    If you haven't seen the game, US really did put up quite a fight. Too bad those many chances right in the 6 yrd box didn't convert into goals.

Funny enough, I was expecting this kind of a score, while my friend was thinking just 2-0 with a Brazil win.

Oh well.

I was expecting an one goal difference match, like 1x0, 2x1. The final score surprised me.

Brazil x Argentina, great game to watch. In the last 10 games Brazil win 6, lost 2 and 2 draws.
    Next Brazil's game is against Mexico. Mexico is very strong when plays in his country.
  • I flew into Memphis two weeks ago and Tim Howard was on my flight. But I didn't have a pen with me! I couldn't believe it.
  • One9 wrote: »
    If you haven't seen the game, US really did put up quite a fight. Too bad those many chances right in the 6 yrd box didn't convert into goals.

Oh well.
    Well i must admit that Brasilians are better in football( for you Americans it's soccer,but for us we call it football in Europe).I admire them because when they are young.They play football on sand.Also practicing every day something new.Thats how Ronaldo,Ronaldinho,Pele,Roberto Carlos and so many of them showed to the world that Brasil is one of the best football players and that Brasil is great football team.How ever i admire them on skills how they playing from foot to foot,theys tactic and so many things that even Christiano Ronaldo could cry about it(my appologies for fans of Him,but to me he is ballet dancer not real player).Mostly players they build they skills on training when they are 16,but for Brasilians they are like borned with the ball and i so admire them.So even if Brasil is not winning World Cup you can still see the skills how they preform it.How they respect the name of Football word.Theys fair play.So basicly for me Brasil is on the First place on worlds rank.
  • IAmMunch wrote: »
    I flew into Memphis two weeks ago and Tim Howard was on my flight. But I didn't have a pen with me! I couldn't believe it.

pics or it didnt happen. :o
  • Danboard wrote: »
    pics or it didnt happen. :o
    I have a pic of the back of his head. I couldn't properly creep on him in an airplane QQ

I wasn't a 100% sure it was him until I compared his tattoos to pics of him on the internet :o
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Oh i remember when we did beat turks on Qualification for Euro 2012.
    They did allways asked me:"Altair,from?"
    I said:"Croatia,why?"
    15 sec later
    Turk:"f11,f11,f11"
    Pokerface
    Conclusion:Logic level-Turks

lol that's hilarious

I don't get why some people take offense to the fact that we call it "soccer" instead of "football." So the words are different; so what? And so what if soccer is the most popular sport in the world? How the rest of the world views soccer is pretty irrelevant to me or any other individual. I completely understand why there are tons of other sports we Americans prefer to soccer. Say basketball for instance (le best sport): there's always going to be scoring and it will be entertaining, even with slow-ass teams like Wisconsin (college) or Portland (NBA). If I watch a soccer match for 90 minutes and no one scores a goal...