Update the current weapons guide on the CF website?

The cf weapons guide on the website is seriously out of date. SO far for melee weapons only knife axe and shovel are there. For machine guns ony m60 is there... The dev should upgrade the website because it is gonna get more ppl to play. I told my friend to play and he was like ummm no i went to the website and in the weapons section there are like no guns so this game sucks. It took me a while to convince him to try and he licked it so z8 plzzzzzzzz upgrade the website to include more weapons? :D

Comments

• I think I remember reading something about it being done
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    I think I remember reading something about it being done

Wasn't that a few months ago, Thomas. I remember I really supported something like this, asnd would love to see the updated weapons on the website.
  • Wasn't that a few months ago, Thomas. I remember I really supported something like this, asnd would love to see the updated weapons on the website.

It couldnt have been that long ago. Ive only recently come back
  • Z8 has many things on their list to do.
    I bet this is on the end of this list :P
  • its a shame i think it would be nice to have a weapon guide actually made by z8
  • +1000000

I aggre completely, guide with all weapons would be amazing !
  • kinda off-topic but
    under the character
    the swat,omoh,sas are 5k gp each
  • They could get MODS that only have the Power to edit this Weapon Guide.

Godsgunman would be the best choice in my opinion.
    I think I remember reading something about it being done

I remember saidin saying they were updating the rank guide but cant remember seeing anything about the guns part.
  • A updated version of the Weapon guide would be nice to see. However, Z8games can't add all the weapons because they want players to download the game and find out by their self's.

I do support this! +1
  • The cf weapons guide on the website is seriously out of date. SO far for melee weapons only knife axe and shovel are there. For machine guns ony m60 is there... The dev should upgrade the website because it is gonna get more ppl to play. I told my friend to play and he was like ummm no i went to the website and in the weapons section there are like no guns so this game sucks. It took me a while to convince him to try and he licked it so z8 plzzzzzzzz upgrade the website to include more weapons? :D

We're actually intending on making an update.

Here is where we are at:

Because the weapons guide is so out of date an individual update of each weapon doesn't make any sense, and would be incredibly time consuming. So an automatic system is currently being worked on. CSS style so that we just have to input the information and it will automatically keep the site updated.

The implementation on the site for this is being worked on and should be ready in the next patch or two. (summer)

Additionally, we are looking to remove parts of the CF website that are currently not very useful on some pages. For example the "follow us" section of the cf website is a bit out dated and is not necessary on every page (this was done originally to help spread news of the game and since conventions for this kind of sharing have changed we also need to do so as well).

Removing this also gives us more room for a new layout for the weapons which has added to some of the time required to get this updated.

In the end, we do know that the weapons pages are missing a lot of weapons in the game, and that they can be a great resource for new players to see the content.

We'll get it fixed eventually!
  • abel95 wrote: »
    A updated version of the Weapon guide would be nice to see. However, Z8games can't add all the weapons because they want players to download the game and find out by their self's.

I do support this! +1

But some players might look at the guide and think "this game sucks" it has only a few guns.

I'm glad Z8 are working on this, it makes sense.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    We're actually intending on making an update.

Here is where we are at:

Because the weapons guide is so out of date an individual update of each weapon doesn't make any sense, and would be incredibly time consuming. So an automatic system is currently being worked on. CSS style so that we just have to input the information and it will automatically keep the site updated.

The implementation on the site for this is being worked on and should be ready in the next patch or two. (summer)

Additionally, we are looking to remove parts of the CF website that are currently not very useful on some pages. For example the "follow us" section of the cf website is a bit out dated and is not necessary on every page (this was done originally to help spread news of the game and since conventions for this kind of sharing have changed we also need to do so as well).

Removing this also gives us more room for a new layout for the weapons which has added to some of the time required to get this updated.

In the end, we do know that the weapons pages are missing a lot of weapons in the game, and that they can be a great resource for new players to see the content.

We'll get it fixed eventually!

So hopefully by 31 May or June Patch. I can't wait! Great News!
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    They could get MODS that only have the Power to edit this Weapon Guide.

Godsgunman would be the best choice in my opinion.

Its not a matter of flicking a switch. The web space is on their side in Canada. They have hired a web designer for this.

And no. He wouldnt.
    Its not a matter of flicking a switch. The web space is on their side in Canada. They have hired a web designer for this.

And no. He wouldnt.

Hired employees will do a better job than people who volunteer. As you are in control of the employee and you are the boss in their eyes.
  • and he licked it so z8 plzzzzzzzz upgrade the website to include more weapons? :D

he licked it?? ewwwwww