Featured looking for a possible merge..

1-12-82.png
Featured

We have been thinking, and we would like to try and merge with another clan. Although it probably would be easier for Featured to move over to another clan, we are looking for someone to come over to ours, as we feel we have a nice clean run clan here. Obviously LT spots would be given accordingly.

A little info on Featured:

We are a 'new' international clan, aiming to build a well respected group, with members that play well together, and have fun at the same time.

for a slightly more in-depth look at us and what we have going on, visit our current recruiting thead @ http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=210415

We look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Like there's said above, we're still looking for a clan to merge with!:cool:
  • I'm on my fone so got no link eXe-Gaming will be interested If youse wanna come up
  • imArturs wrote: »
    I'm on my fone so got no link eXe-Gaming will be interested If youse wanna come up

i dont need a link i know who you are boss lol -.-

thanks but we're looking for someone that wants to join us for something new, you already got your thing going on :)
  • Been around since 09 just came back from a 6month break feel free to take part in our fresh start http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=46950
  • FadedDeath wrote: »
    Been around since 09 just came back from a 6month break feel free to take part in our fresh start http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=46950
    U can get a try-out ofc or 1 vs 1. Add my skype; Vinnie.c
  • Mmmmmmm You could possible come to us? i mean i'd only accept your BEST members and idk if i'd give you an LT spot. But i mean we are a little low on members and we do need a graphic designer so. Idk maybe check us out idrc..
  • iMenace wrote: »
    Mmmmmmm You could possible come to us? i mean i'd only accept your BEST members and idk if i'd give you an LT spot. But i mean we are a little low on members and we do need a graphic designer so. Idk maybe check us out idrc..
    Soz menace:( we don't wanna leave our home. And all the members are good. Low ranks don't mean not skillful:) I've 1 vs 1'd them all one one high ranked got a try-out because he aint got a good reputation..
    You might also come to us;) Make a nice clan of it. We got TS3, Radicall Etc. + we got an ownagine space for our ts3+ good w/l;)
  • YatgariICG wrote: »
    Soz menace:( we don't wanna leave our home. And all the members are good. Low ranks don't mean not skillful:) I've 1 vs 1'd them all one one high ranked got a try-out because he aint got a good reputation..
    You might also come to us;) Make a nice clan of it. We got TS3, Radicall Etc. + we got an ownagine space for our ts3+ good w/l;)

1. Rank doesn't mean a thing and i never said anything about it.
    2. Theres no way i'm bringing my 35 members to your 10- members lawl. We have 75 member slots 7 LT slots and We're bigger and more active in my opinion.

If you want a merge to happen theres really no one thats going to come to you because of how many members you have.. js
  • Another SoulSplit remake. Funny how people are so stupid.
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;2986955']Another SoulSplit remake. Funny how people are so stupid.
    What do you mean?

PS; I know the 2 members of that clan, like I already said they got a try-out.. because their bad rep. but they asked me that they wanna join and join our activities, and maybe in the future they wanna get back to soulsplit they said.. So IDK where u talking about bro.
    What do you mean?

PS; I know the 2 members of that clan, like I already said they got a try-out..

I like how you use ALTs and effectively talk to yourself, IceCube.

You should really use NEW forum accounts, and not just change forum names/sigs. xD

but then again, I have 2 of ur accounts USN now, so i will find them again, and again, and again, etc.
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;2986965']I like how you use ALTs and effectively talk to yourself, IceCube.

You should really use NEW forum accounts, and not just change forum names/sigs. xD

but then again, I have 2 of ur accounts USN now, so i will find them again, and again, and again, etc.

- Like i am a ghost of him? and who's icecube?
    - this is my onliest forum acc and the forum acc of VAIOH is this one.. ..;
    http://forum.z8games.com/member.php?u=12420504
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;2986955']Another SoulSplit remake. Funny how people are so stupid.
    'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;2986965']I like how you use ALTs and effectively talk to yourself, IceCube.

No Oh thats not Icecube. The clan Featured is React. The old leader gave it to kirko and the guy from soulsplit VIAOH joined their clan.
  • On the other hand it could be another account of icecube and if it is then i've lost all respect in featured...
    No Oh thats not Icecube. The clan Featured is React. The old leader gave it to kirko and the guy from soulsplit VIAOH joined their clan.
    @ oh like menace said. well.. VAIOH seems a nice guy, at the moment he and dikkemongool got still a try-out for having a bad reputation.

@menace Sorry but I really wanna stay at Featuredd, i hope we'll reach 40 players so you come to us?:p

@Menace you can still have that respect, because i never lie about such things.. why would some1 do that?
    At the other side I can still kick them..
  • Ok, I'll explain.

This is his post on my recruitment thread.
    http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=2911882&postcount=108

This was when he was crying about me kicking his alt 'F2p Sh0tz'
    I asked him his IGN to see who he was, and he replied on his VIAOH account

http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=2911893&postcount=111

More proof, A while ago, Before Karma they tried to make a clan called Scr3w.

SoulsplitScr3w.png

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=207487

Who's the guy who made that recruitment thread... o icecube.

kthx
  • Really.....

At first I ver joined ur clan yes but NOT MY ALT?

and I made scr3w, but do u saw them into the clan? - no..
    So they wanted that, but never came because i didn't even knew that..
  • You realize i'll continually do this to every clan you make and bring to these forums?

You're so damn transparent.
  • So let me tell my whole true story..

I began playing crossfire, saw it as a feed.
    i joined hostile and that was pretty awesome, i left hostile because i wanted to make a new clan with x2d.screw and unnoetiig. (deutsch friends)
    I posted scr3w on the forums, and at that same day a guy pmed me.. called VAIOH. He asked me if he could join scr3w, but i denied him.
    Like 3 days after that he was stalking me and said come be a sisterlclan.. And I said yes ofc.. ( :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: sarcasme.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) So he wrote that on his clan.. but i didn;t even knew he did before he told like 2 months ago that.
    some days after i made scr3w, and vaioh stalked me.. I quitted the clan because my mates went to crystalblood.. A deutsch clan so i was clanless. Just played on my own, and when i saw an advertisement of Cryingmonkey, i tought oh it seems a nice rank and w/l why not.. So i started the clan, met some people, (dannie :D) and we started it up, made a new name and yes.. VAIOH pmed me again and asked me to join featured again, and because i denied him once, and bad reputation i gave him a try-out with his friend. he said me when i would denied him he goes back to his clan what he made.
    So please tell me why I am VAIOh i really don't get it..:eek::eek:
    @ oh like menace said. well.. VAIOH seems a nice guy, at the moment he and dikkemongool got still a try-out for having a bad reputation.

@menace Sorry but I really wanna stay at Featuredd, i hope we'll reach 40 players so you come to us?:p

@Menace you can still have that respect, because i never lie about such things.. why would some1 do that?
    At the other side I can still kick them..
    Well now that i found out that you're icecube theres no way in hell i'm even going to consider your members coming to mine. And YOU'RE out of YOUR damn MIND if you think we're coming to your f'n clan. Icecube you have such a bad rep you're a fricken peace of crap quit cf.
    YatgariICG wrote: »
    So let me tell my whole true story..

I began playing crossfire, saw it as a feed.
    i joined hostile and that was pretty awesome, i left hostile because i wanted to make a new clan with x2d.screw and unnoetiig. (deutsch friends)
    I posted scr3w on the forums, and at that same day a guy pmed me.. called VAIOH. He asked me if he could join scr3w, but i denied him.
    Like 3 days after that he was stalking me and said come be a sisterlclan.. And I said yes ofc.. ( :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: sarcasme.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) So he wrote that on his clan.. but i didn;t even knew he did before he told like 2 months ago that.
    some days after i made scr3w, and vaioh stalked me.. I quitted the clan because my mates went to crystalblood.. A deutsch clan so i was clanless. Just played on my own, and when i saw an advertisement of Cryingmonkey, i tought oh it seems a nice rank and w/l why not.. So i started the clan, met some people, (dannie :D) and we started it up, made a new name and yes.. VAIOH pmed me again and asked me to join featured again, and because i denied him once, and bad reputation i gave him a try-out with his friend. he said me when i would denied him he goes back to his clan what he made.
    So please tell me why I am VAIOh i really don't get it..:eek::eek:
    HE HAS THE FREAKING PROOF RIGHT THERE ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT YOU FAT PLUM!!!!
  • imenace wrote: »
    well now that i found out that you're icecube theres no way in hell i'm even going to consider your members coming to mine. And you're out of your damn mind if you think we're coming to your f'n clan. Icecube you have such a bad rep you're a fricken peace of crap quit cf.

He has the freaking proof right there are you that ignorant you fat plum!!!!
    if you saw my wholke story, you can know why it's not true?!
  • Heres some more proof. Sadly after i closed my clan clutch VIAOH asked if he could be the leader. But then i found out that it was icecube so i told im to f off. Then sadly again React. dies and the leader offers any1 the clan. Hmm what do you know icecube uses an alt to ask him for the clan. Also i find it funny you talk crap about viaoh and hes in your clan? Are you that stupid. You're talking crap about yourself you so pro.
    if you saw my wholke story, you can know why it's not true?!

No? It's so obvious.
    Heres some more proof. Sadly after i closed my clan clutch VIAOH asked if he could be the leader. But then i found out that it was icecube so i told im to f off. Then sadly again React. dies and the leader offers any1 the clan. Hmm what do you know icecube uses an alt to ask him for the clan. Also i find it funny you talk crap about viaoh and hes in your clan? Are you that stupid. You're talking crap about yourself you so pro.
    WTF i tell the facking whole story bro..
  • We, @ BANG-UR-DEAD are always looking for good legit players. We have a Team speak server and you are welcome to come by. ts25.gameservers.com:9155 pass word= bang
    Even if you don't want to merge, your still welcome to come hang out with the guys.

NO TRASH in TS, you will get banned from it.
    I h8 stupid people. But I love banning them.
    Good luck.
  • We, @ BANG-UR-DEAD are always looking for good legit players. We have a Team speak server and you are welcome to come by. ts25.gameservers.com:9155 pass word= bang
    Even if you don't want to merge, your still welcome to come hang out with the guys.

Good luck.
    Wouldn't u come to us?