[Stolen Account]I need all the help I can get

Comments

• No wonder you lost your account... you're too loose with your details... as stated here by the fact you just publicly gave out ALL your account information.
  • oh, if you guys need more information please let me know. PM me on this account or just contact my email: wa_ngcool@yahoo.cn(this is my main email, take off the "_") armstrike@gmail.com (don't really use this one much)
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    No wonder you lost your account... you're too loose with your details... as stated here by the fact you just publicly gave out ALL your account information.

i know but seem like this is the only place that i can submit a account issue complaint
  • SteelKinfe wrote: »
    i know but seem like this is the only place that i can submit a account issue complaint

No you submit it to Support. Youve just lost any chance of getting your account back. Youve given everyone everything someone needs to say it their account now.
    No you submit it to Support. Youve just lost any chance of getting your account back. Youve given everyone everything someone needs to say it their account now.

trust me, I go through it last year, it send me a message back says wrong place to send this message, and where do i or should i submit it? no idea.... anyways, I don't put much hope in getting my acc through z8, since I tried pretty much everything last year, I contact every1 i can and provide everything i have, no results, so, posting this thread is just another way to give some ideas to all players that out there, DON'T BE LIKE ME!
  • You send it to Support with the options "Account" then "Account Administration"
    You send it to Support with the options "Account" then "Account Administration"

haha, you go try it and see if there's anything that related to "lost account", here I save you the trouble, the first blank that i have to select is this
    What info do you request from us? *
    Security Answer : Register Email : Change Security Question & Answer :
    Lost password : Mt2 Bank Password : Mt2 Character Deletion Password :
    now you tell which option is related to my problem.
  • "Additional Information"

Mention your account has been stolen and you have provided the information that you believe is correct. They'll cross reference it with their database entries and they'll be able to tell if you truly own the account or not.
  • my plan is if within 1 week z8 can't solve and give me anything that may help me get my account back, i will just try buy it back from the hacker, and if he wants 2 much from me, I will just refuse the deal and keep my current character, sucks that I can't get permanent Axe and Golden Gatling Gun anymore, man i got that GGG after bought 10 crates when it comes out, one of the happiest moment of life...
    my plan is if within 1 week z8 can't solve and give me anything that may help me get my account back, i will just try buy it back from the hacker, and if he wants 2 much from me, I will just refuse the deal and keep my current character, sucks that I can't get permanent Axe and Golden Gatling Gun anymore, man i got that GGG after bought 10 crates when it comes out, one of the happiest moment of life...

I suggest you remove that information from here immediately if you plan to get your account back.
    "Additional Information"

Mention your account has been stolen and you have provided the information that you believe is correct. They'll cross reference it with their database entries and they'll be able to tell if you truly own the account or not.

submiting the whole thing right now, thank you for your help, I really hope z8 can improve their administration, account hacking is probably the worst thing in online gaming, but without you mention it who would know how to even submit a complaint? I mean is it so hard to have a "lost account" or "account stolen" section? anyways, I love this game and I only hope it can get better
    I suggest you remove that information from here immediately if you plan to get your account back.

It's ok, I have more proof in my message box from mods and GMs, and it's been a year, I don't really believe they can help me get it back anyways, i hope this post is more like lesson to other gamers out there
    submiting the whole thing right now, thank you for your help, I really hope z8 can improve their administration, account hacking is probably the worst thing in online gaming, but without you mention it who would know how to even submit a complaint? I mean is it so hard to have a "lost account" or "account stolen" section? anyways, I love this game and I only hope it can get better

Its generally the fault of the user. Accounts cannot be hacked.

There is information on the forums. Players simply need to look.

SteelKinfe wrote: »
    It's ok, I have more proof in my message box from mods and GMs, and it's been a year, I don't really believe they can help me get it back anyways, i hope this post is more like lesson to other gamers out there

I see no reason why they cant... but seriously.. edit out the information now
    Its generally the fault of the user. Accounts cannot be hacked.

There is information on the forums. Players simply need to look.

I see no reason why they cant... but seriously.. edit out the information now

ok.... i will put hope into them one last time, now how do i delect this post?
    ok.... i will put hope into them one last time, now how do i delect this post?

There should be an edit option on your first post.

like that?

well thank you for all your help, I will see if z8 can do anything right now, but after 1 year, all the records are gone now, man where have you been last year?
    well thank you for all your help, I will see if z8 can do anything right now, but after 1 year, all the records are gone now, man where have you been last year?

The accounts records will still be there. Theyre never deleted.

Well you should have asked on here sooner ;)

I put my hope in one of the GM and a MOD, due the later response from them, I quited, well during that time I've seen 2 many hackers that i cant even find a room without hacks or glitches, and i got a ps3, and hardly ever had time or thinking about getting my account back after like 3 weeks, so i guess it's my fault as well.
    btw, why don't they make you a GM or MOD, I mean many people I contact before don't know crap about cf or z8, once me and my clanmates met a hacker saying he's one of the MOD and try report him see if he want to ban himself, lol, may not be true but i really don't think many people even should be in their current position
    I put my hope in one of the GM and a MOD, due the later response from them, I quited, well during that time I've seen 2 many hackers that i cant even find a room without hacks or glitches, and i got a ps3, and hardly ever had time or thinking about getting my account back after like 3 weeks, so i guess it's my fault as well.
    btw, why don't they make you a GM or MOD, I mean many people I contact before don't know crap about cf or z8, once me and my clanmates met a hacker saying he's one of the MOD and try report him see if he want to ban himself, lol, may not be true but i really don't think many people even should be in their current position

I used to be a Mod, hence why I know what you need and what to do :)

Lols Mods ingame are identified by being in the "CF Mods" Clan and they have an exclusive namecard :) If he has neither, hes not a Mod :)

what scares me more is that hacker is still out there, and from his youtube videos I can tell I'm not the only victim, I wish some1 do something about it... I mean Alimar (leader of crystalorder) is one of his victim but lucky for him, Alimar's clanmates and clanpage quickly proved his identity and got his account back in 1 week if I remembered correctly.
    what scares me more is that hacker is still out there, and from his youtube videos I can tell I'm not the only victim, I wish some1 do something about it... I mean Alimar (leader of crystalorder) is one of his victim but lucky for him, Alimar's clanmates and clanpage quickly proved his identity and got his account back in 1 week if I remembered correctly.

You cant stop him. Only improvements to security can be made and users common sense not to release their information one way or another.
    I used to be a Mod, hence why I know what you need and what to do :)

Lols Mods ingame are identified by being in the "CF Mods" Clan and they have an exclusive namecard :) If he has neither, hes not a Mod :)

was it like that a year ago? i mean when i contact [MOD]Talonblaze 1 year ago in game, he/she wasn't in any clan, Talonblaze indeed helped me but I didn't have patient to wait so I quit on my part in the end.
    was it like that a year ago? i mean when i contact [MOD]Talonblaze 1 year ago in game, he/she wasn't in any clan, Talonblaze indeed helped me but I didn't have patient to wait so I quit on my part in the end.

TalonBlaze cant prove you own the account. Only you can. Im not surprised he wasnt able to help you.
    TalonBlaze cant prove you own the account. Only you can. Im not surprised he wasnt able to help you.

no no, in the end he told me what to do and where to submit my complaints, but it was like 1-2 weeks after the incident, so i lost my patient and officially quit cf
    no no, in the end he told me what to do and where to submit my complaints, but it was like 1-2 weeks after the incident, so i lost my patient and officially quit cf

Ahh I see. Perhaps your ticket got lost in the system. They tend to do that. It should take no more than 48 hours for a reply from Support.

I know you know a lot about this kind of issue, from the information I provided, what do you think about the chance of me getting my acc back even after 1 year? or is there anything i can try to increase such chance? I still like this game and i miss my old gears
    I know you know a lot about this kind of issue, from the information I provided, what do you think about the chance of me getting my acc back even after 1 year? or is there anything i can try to increase such chance? I still like this game and i miss my old gears

Its entirely possible to get your account back after a year. As long as the information you provide matches what they have on record.
    Its entirely possible to get your account back after a year. As long as the information you provide matches what they have on record.

good to hear that, at least you give me hope, I mean after I lost my account and go through the whole "getting my acc back" process, I didn't just lost my acc, I lost hope in people, at last someone willing to lend a helpful hand to a stranger, I will contact you if anything happened to my account, let's see how the table turns this time
    good to hear that, at least you give me hope, I mean after I lost my account and go through the whole "getting my acc back" process, I didn't just lost my acc, I lost hope in people, at last someone willing to lend a helpful hand to a stranger, I will contact you if anything happened to my account, let's see how the table turns this time

I hope you get it back :P

Just... be more secure with your information :P Unlike what you did here ;)