Can GMs, MODs or Ex-MODs get Infracted?

Hi,
lately I've seen Staff members insulting some forumers so this doubt ocurred... Can Staff members get infracted? If yes, who could give them the infractions? Other Staff Members or is there a place where players can directly report these insults/problems to the company?

Thank you,

Comments

• [fLoww wrote: »
    Hi,
    lately I've seen Staff members insulting some forumers so this doubt ocurred... Can Staff members get infracted? If yes, who could give them the infractions? Other Staff Members or is there a place where players can directly report these insults/problems to the company?

Thank you,

Im pretty sure MODs can't get infracted. I think they just a warning, and if it gets worse, then they get replaced by another person.
  • No, they cant.

What staff members have insulted?
    But I am curious, since he is insulting people my guess is that he was demoted from MOD for the exact same reason.
    [fLoww wrote: »
    Are you a MOD?
    Giggletron wrote: »
    Macs are 'CLAIMED' to be good... not known. Theres nothing a Mac can do that a PC cant do better.

No. Because if I dont hop on every one of your idiotic posts, you'll just go tell someone to do something COMPLETELY wrong... I flame you so you can get the picture and STOP trying to do tech support... You cant do it.

I dont need to know you.. so stop playing that card.

There isnt always a Mod on and I happen to be online when you are. Thats why I HAVE to correct you.

So youre biased to the mac since you havent used a PC in that line of work? I have... Ive used a Mac and PC and I can tell you right now that buying a mac to do video editing is a waste of time and money.

The software on a Mac is why they have Macs... if that was on a PC then the school would be full of PC's....

What are these projects you speak of? Anything I've heard of?

Ex-Mod
    As I thought... Can I know why you aren't a MOD anymore?
    SexyPollo wrote: »
    It doesn't matter, that wasn't the point of his post nor mine.

That conversation is why you made this thread
    I'm not afraid to get infracted , but i'm gonna back giggle up , because i honestly think you're a twit as well
  • I forgot who said it but mods can't ban other mods. I think if you have problems with a mod you can tell GMs and they'll speak to the mod about it. Then it'll result in a warning or termination of their postition. If it's serious enough. GMs? idk but I think they probably could if they cause a serious problem to the company.
  • If you have a problem with a forumer, even an ex-MOD, send it to a MOD, if you have a problem with a MOD, send it to a GM, if you have one with a GM... How could you? (when I say "send", it means a PM)
  • If you have a problem with a forumer, even an ex-MOD, send it to a MOD, if you have a problem with a MOD, send it to a GM, if you have one with a GM... How could you? (when I say "send", it means a PM)

He wont understand, that's the main reason why he made this thread.
  • BadLT wrote: »
    That conversation is why you made this thread
    I'm not afraid to get infracted , but i'm gonna back giggle up , because i honestly think you're a twit as well

Yes, that is the reason why this came to my mind, since Giggletron asked the creator of a thread: Are you an idiot?
    So he should be infracted or get an infraction warning since I got one too for saying that a x person was an horrible person because he was amused by giving other players connection problems.
  • SexyPollo wrote: »
    He wont understand, that's the main reason why he made this thread.

The only thing I didn't understood was this ^

Thank you MisterMunzta for answering my question,
    /close
  • I forgot who said it but mods can't ban other mods. I think if you have problems with a mod you can tell GMs and they'll speak to the mod about it. Then it'll result in a warning or termination of their postition. If it's serious enough. GMs? idk but I think they probably could if they cause a serious problem to the company.

That was me :)

Youre right... any problems with Mod's should be sent to GM's.
    Yes, that is the reason why this came to my mind, since Giggletron asked the creator of a thread: Are you an idiot?
    So he should be infracted or get an infraction warning since I got one too for saying that a x person was an horrible person because he was amused by giving other players connection problems.

Hey thats a legitimate question! :)

Who said I havent?

Why is everyone starting up hate on this thread? As far as i'm concerned its a legitimate question thats really doesnt need to have crap brought up :/

Hold on
    You're not a twit o.o
    You're a fully fledged moron
  • JUDGESAM wrote: »
    anfrict giggletron!

es mean ! :(

Ahh no men whaiz?
  • Giggletron wrote: »

Why is everyone starting up hate on this thread?

i dont hate you!!! !!!
  • i'm with giggletron, some people are empirically idiots
This discussion has been closed.