Can't Watch Replays. =(

For some reason, whenever I try to watch a replay, a crossfire error pop-up comes up, and the game terminates. I tried to research some ways to fix this, but i couldn't find anything. I have some pretty wicked replays, so please help me. Thank you. =)

Comments

• I believe the developers are in the midst of making the old replays compatible with the Nightfall patch.

If it makes you feel any better, you aren't alone, everyone is getting it with old replays.
  • It's not just the old replays that are doing it, even ones since the patch came out will still crash the game
  • It's not just the old replays that are doing it, even ones since the patch came out will still crash the game

your information is checked and confirmed. Very bad work of Smilegate.
  • I put in a tech support ticket about this and was told to check this forum for answers about this. And then told if a post had not been made about it to start a new topic and be as detailed as possible about the issue so let's try this:

I have both checked your directed forum, and submitted a support ticket about an issue with the replay system. This issue is as follows:

After going into storage to watch a replay, and opening said replay option, the selected replay will open to the loading screen. After about 2-3 seconds on the loading screen the game closes and the dialog box comes up asking if you would like to send an error report.

This issue is not just about the configuration of pre-patch replays, but with new ones as well. You are able to watch a post-patch replay until you log out of the game. At which time the same issue happens.

There are about 3-4 posts regarding this issue, none of which have been answered with any sort of technical support from the community or moderators.
  • I put in a tech support ticket about this and was told to check this forum for answers about this. And then told if a post had not been made about it to start a new topic and be as detailed as possible about the issue so let's try this:

I have both checked your directed forum, and submitted a support ticket about an issue with the replay system. This issue is as follows:

After going into storage to watch a replay, and opening said replay option, the selected replay will open to the loading screen. After about 2-3 seconds on the loading screen the game closes and the dialog box comes up asking if you would like to send an error report.

This issue is not just about the configuration of pre-patch replays, but with new ones as well. You are able to watch a post-patch replay until you log out of the game. At which time the same issue happens.

There are about 3-4 posts regarding this issue, none of which have been answered with any sort of technical support from the community or moderators.

+1 thank you