Green dot Gold card?

I have a green dot gold card which is a prepaid card that i purchased and registered. i am trying to use it to buy ZP buy when i click prepaid card there isnt an option for green dot cards and when i try with credit card because it says visa on it i enter all the registered info and it gets denied saying "Reason:Failed to pass security validations". Can someone please help?

Comments

• You might need to activate/register your card for online use. Usually the link to a website to do so is on the back of your card, or with the packaging it came in.
  • miksdubom2 wrote: »
    I have a green dot gold card which is a prepaid card that i purchased and registered. i am trying to use it to buy ZP buy when i click prepaid card there isnt an option for green dot cards and when i try with credit card because it says visa on it i enter all the registered info and it gets denied saying "Reason:Failed to pass security validations". Can someone please help?

To Use Green Dot Card:

Step 1:
    You will need to Call Green Dot.
    Tell Them that you just bought a card and you need to Activate it.

Step 2:
    They Will Ask you for Your house Details, Name, Phone, etc...
    You will need to provide them all the info they need.
    if your under 18+ you can not register it for deposit, you will only be able to use the funds thats already in the Card! Do Not Give them your SSN if your under 18+.

Step 3:
    They Will tell you, "your card is now Activated, Need any other helps?"
    Just say no, and you can use it anywere.
    Done!
  • It had already been activated online and I used a family members info and SSN. I can use it in stores and stuff but no online. The fily member was over 18 btw.
  • miksdubom2 wrote: »
    It had already been activated online and I used a family members info and SSN. I can use it in stores and stuff but no online. The fily member was over 18 btw.

Then i think you should call Green dot and tell them the issues your having, and provide them with Exact Cart Detail and Other Details they need.
    Then They should tell you what the problem is.