Request: Brass Knuckles Review

Will someone lemme know when a vid comes out?

I saw the knucks in one of simrock's videos be4, but it was brief and I didn't really see it in action.

Comments

• 1nsomniac wrote: »
    Will someone lemme know when a vid comes out?

I saw the knucks in one of simrock's videos be4, but it was brief and I didn't really see it in action.

keep an eye out on youtube one will pop up
  • 1nsomniac1nsomniac Margrave
    Cpt_Jelly wrote: »
    keep an eye out on youtube one will pop up

yeah, hopefully :)
    yeah, hopefully :)

shouldnt be to long people love to show off there winnnings
  • namenkoonamenkoo Viscount
    GOD will do a review for sure
  • DDumpDDump Knight
    ...It better NOT do more damage then either the knife NOR have longer range...
    Because at this point, they are BSing free players. Can't get a knife kill for trying and then they're gonna have ghosts bunny hopping around 1 shotting you from 3 feet away with a fricking fist...
  • [Rory][Rory] Archduke
    I'll do one if ya want. :)
    (later though)
    DDump wrote: »
    Because at this point, they are BSing free players. Can't get a knife kill for trying and then they're gonna have ghosts bunny hopping around 1 shotting you from 3 feet away with a fricking fist...

Yeah that's the thing that confuses me about the brass knuckles---range.

Logically, it at least makes sense that a shovel and axe have greater range than a knife, because they are longer. But a brass knuckle is not longer than a knife and definitely nowhere near say, an axe.

It would be silly if axe range and BK range were equal. Because the maximum range of the BK would be the maximum range of your hand holding an axe. But then add the axe length, and the axe range is that much more than the BK range.

Then again, if BK range was that much smaller than the axe range, why is it a ZP crate weapon? lol

EDIT: Please do Rorzer. I would also really appreciate just a simple answer about the range :)
  • namenkoonamenkoo Viscount
    Ir would have more damage
    namenkoo wrote: »

axe is one-shot leftclick to the head, two hits leftclick to the body. How could BK have more damage? o.0
  • DDumpDDump Knight
    namenkoo wrote: »

Logic :
    Stab to the cut, face, etc. = MASSIVE BLOOD LOSS and PAIN. A stab to the back would puncture the lung and cause massive internal bleeding. Same to the gut. A satb in the face may damn well reach the brain.

Punch to the gut/head = Pain. WILL. NOT. KILL. YOU. (unless they pummeled the JUNK outta you, and a beating like that would take somewhere around 60 seconds to 2 minutes...

If it does more damage I'm gonna start an offsite petition to get a fricking GP weapon introduced...because at this point knife-mode games are nothing more then farming for ZP knives.
  • [MOD]Rory wrote: »
    I'll do one if ya want. :)
    (later though)

yes do it
  • DDump wrote: »

Kinda true :s
  • JudgeSims wrote: »
    http://www.xfire.com/live_video/promelair/

i got my buddy to broadcast them. come quick don't know how long it'll last.

mannn that was very laggy
    I mean, I don't expect the game to be realistic. But I do expect at least a TINY amount of simple logic :/
    I mean, I don't expect the game to be realistic. But I do expect at least a TINY amount of simple logic :/

hahaha :P
  • bldSAINTbldSAINT Marquis
    1nsomniac wrote: »

I agree. Said very well. :)
  • DDump wrote: »
    Logic :
    Stab to the cut, face, etc. = MASSIVE BLOOD LOSS and PAIN. A stab to the back would puncture the lung and cause massive internal bleeding. Same to the gut. A satb in the face may damn well reach the brain.

Punch to the gut/head = Pain. WILL. NOT. KILL. YOU. (unless they pummeled the JUNK outta you, and a beating like that would take somewhere around 60 seconds to 2 minutes...

If it does more damage I'm gonna start an offsite petition to get a fricking GP weapon introduced...because at this point knife-mode games are nothing more then farming for ZP knives.

You didnt hear? Its chuck norris BK's so its instakill
  • Me and Rory have completed a through damage test with the brass knuckles and the new M4.

We have some surprising discoveries.
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    Me and Rory have completed a through damage test with the brass knuckles and the new M4.

do share?
  • aRabbs wrote: »
    do share?

We will. Rory has gone to be fat right now...
  • niinyaniinya Worthy
    Giggletron wrote: »
    Me and Rory have completed a through damage test with the brass knuckles and the new M4.

Share or it didn't happen.
    We will. Rory has gone to be fat right now...

oh hes going to mcdonalds?
    oh hes going to mcdonalds?

I doubt it. He's "Vegetarian"

Im just waiting for him to get back. He's going to go through the footage and get the damage values.

Im just waiting for him to get back. He's going to go through the footage and get the damage values.

O.O

meat is too awesome to be a vegetarian.
  • PuddleMuck1PuddleMuck1 Apprentice
    DDump wrote: »
    Logic :

If you look at the BK, they have spikes on them. Matters how long the spikes are = the range. And how much damage it can do.
  • AbdouDevilAbdouDevil Knight-Errant
    Try To found in Youtube

Wheres "meat" head?

:p
    Wheres "meat" head?

:p

We're recording a bit more.... you'll have to wait til the videos up
  • Abel95Abel95 Grand Duke
    I would also like to see a video of it in action.
  • This is a game where a Wrench does more damage than a Katana. So, not really holding my breath.