Trash talks, your typical response to.

What's your typical response when trash talked upon by the opponent team during clan war.

I'm curious.

My policy is to ignore. However I do get disappointed to see a forumer(s)'s trash talks (won't name who). I'm undecided if I should stop my clanmates from firing back.

Comments

• I honestly usually try to find out why they're mad. I'm pretty good when it comes to reacting, I keep it back, and act in a nice matter.

Keep your reputation, don't lose your cool.
  • c0lder wrote: »
    I honestly usually try to find out why they're mad. I'm pretty good when it comes to reacting, I keep it back, and act in a nice matter.

Keep your reputation, don't lose your cool.

Trash talk as just pure insolent remarks, sexual innuendos typically.
  • just don't let words hurt you. it is a game & like cold said keep your cool. I mean words are words, not physical action is being taken place :)

i just smile :D
  • DynoDragon wrote: »
    just don't let words hurt you. it is a game & like cold said keep your cool. I mean words are words, not physical action is being taken place :)

i just smile :D

Lol very smart;)
  • Tecumtha wrote: »
    Lol very smart;)
    Why thank you dear friend :)
  • DynoDragon wrote: »
    Why thank you dear friend :)

Why you are quite welcome buddy ;)
  • I just make fun of the other person, if I happen to understand what he's saying.

I'm not gonna start pretending I'm so holy and perfect in here, if you wanna mess with me, just be ready for some fireworks!
  • iDagnasty wrote: »
    I just make fun of the other person, if I happen to understand what he's saying.

I'm not gonna start pretending I'm so holy and perfect in here, if you wanna mess with me, just be ready for some fireworks!

Lol it sure does make you feel much better!

I used to fire back but now I say "grow up", or something mild.

Not that I am holy either, so I tolerate up to a point, then I give a lecture lol

Even though I should be a good example, a good player should know when to defend in a smart way and when to just let it slide.

Sometimes there is a fine line between being smart and not smart, that is not always tangible.
  • Raxsel wrote: »
    Say "lol", makes you seem nice.

That's how I dooooo! Just reply with a simple rofl, you funny be a comedian. Or I simply ignore them.
  • My go to response: "i liek turtelz" (I will randomly say this a lot, even when no one is trash talking lol)

If someone is raging and uses the word "gay," I usually respond: "u gay? me too; lets have gay sex in the butt" trollface_gif_by_georgethehedgedog-d4gefhe.gif
  • For everyone saying they'd reply so nicely and non-agressively, I'm sure there would be a time when a timely SS would imply the opposite.

And that's okay, no one likes people raging at them.

Maturity is a vague concept, if I can add that one bit.
  • Raxsel wrote: »
    Say "lol", makes you seem nice.
    pRaze wrote: »
    That's how I dooooo! Just reply with a simple rofl, you funny be a comedian. Or I simply ignore them.

Being able to laugh it off takes some experience ;)
    1nsomniac wrote: »
    My go to response: "i liek turtelz" (I will randomly say this a lot, even when no one is trash talking lol)

If someone is raging and uses the word "gay," I usually respond: "u gay? me too; lets have gay sex in the butt" trollface_gif_by_georgethehedgedog-d4gefhe.gif

:D WOW!!
    iDagnasty wrote: »
    For everyone saying they'd reply so nicely and non-agressively, I'm sure there would be a time when a timely SS would imply the opposite.

And that's okay, no one likes people raging at them.

Maturity is a vague concept, if I can add that one bit.

sometimes just sexual sarcasm, because my IGN has Maria in it. Some ppl are too ignorant to know it is a famous/Holy song, means Hail Mary in Latin..
  • like 1nsomniac, most of the time I d write random stuff, sometimes I d just fire back a smiley or something like that. most of the smacktalk is too childish anyway so no need to respond.
  • I just ignore mostly, if they say i hack, then I'll just agree with them. I don't really care about other's trash talking. If it's excessive or starts annoying me I'll just block them.

normally in pubs at the start of the game I'll block all the people who i think are going to be trash talkers.
  • 'Chaos wrote:
    Oh;2965976']I just ignore mostly, if they say i hack, then I'll just agree with them. I don't really care about other's trash talking. If it's excessive or starts annoying me I'll just block them.

normally in pubs at the start of the game I'll block all the people who i think are going to be trash talkers.

Definitely a woman .
  • When they dead and mad (start typing sh1t like "%anything%+noob") i cant see their chat (feature of cw server)...so i dont care.
  • Never really responded to trash talkers

But I responded to those who gave me a compliment(Which seldom rarely ever happened) with a "well fck you too".
  • Since in clan wars they can't kick me, I just ignore them. Though if they say I'm a hacker, I usually tell them to report me. That's all.
  • "OMG? I'M HACKING? I'M SUCH A BADDIE. );"
    "Yes, I know, your mad, you can stop now."
    "Yeah I got mad racks, my bf likes them too."
    "Yes I'm a man pretending to be a girl, there are no females on the internet! o: "
  • MissWolf wrote: »
    "Yes I'm a man pretending to be a girl, there are no females on the internet! o: "

Nah, nah, nah... you got it wrong.

There are no "decent" females on the internet*

And you wouldn't change my mind. ;)
    Nah, nah, nah... you got it wrong.

There are no "decent" females on the internet*

And you wouldn't change my mind. ;)

When you go through every girl the way you do I'm not surprised you think that <3
    When you go through every girl the way you do I'm not surprised you think that <3

I understand your current misconception about me <3
    I understand your current misconception about me <3

Experience / Misconception , different things. XD
    Experience / Misconception , different things. XD

I do understand the perception of me throughout the often unpleasant interaction with people from your clan, especially regarding the misunderstanding about Nena (which had been discussed with a formal apology from her), but it is only kept into reality by people's imagination.

Let's just say if I would mention some people and one in particular starting by C, you'd understand that he continued where I never started to, and it wasn't never part of my plans where-in it was part of a scheme from him.

Guess it leaves us at a choice, is your picturing of me right, or was it all due to an argument gone wrong?

Think about it, I'm known to provoke but being unwillingly a dumbass is not part of myself.

Take care, Haley.
    I do understand the perception of me throughout the often unpleasant interaction with people from your clan, especially regarding the misunderstanding about Nena (which had been discussed with a formal apology from her), but it is only kept into reality by people's imagination.

Let's just say if I would mention some people and one in particular starting by C, you'd understand that he continued where I never started to, and it wasn't never part of my plans where-in it was part of a scheme from him.

Guess it leaves us at a choice, is your picturing of me right, or was it all due to an argument gone wrong?

Think about it, I'm known to provoke but being unwillingly a dumbass is not part of myself.

Take care, Haley.

Not only did that barely make sense, but I did not base my opinion of you on anything anyone else told me but on my personal experiences with you and that you had with people close to me, don't ever talk to my little girls again. ^^
    Also, I really wasn't trying to start anything in the first place so try not to talk to me, I'd really rather avoid conversations like this.
    Not only did that barely make sense, but I did not base my opinion of you on anything anyone else told me but on my personal experiences with you and that you had with people close to me, don't ever talk to my little girls again. ^^
    Also, I really wasn't trying to start anything in the first place so try not to talk to me, I'd really rather avoid conversations like this.

I'm clearly not interested in your "little girls" as you like to call them, why would I be? I was just showing a means of comprehension and understanding, but I guess you haven't taken that step yet, and prefer to hide behind a shell to protect yourself from being talked into reason by Dagnasty.

It's really how you like it to be played out at this point, really. I gain no advantage with your friendship and truthfully desire none, I'm just not one of these guys who holds a grudge for no reason, since it doesn't show wisdom and knowledge gained.

But you're young still, and you have bigger issues than me. People don't know and wouldn't know, and it is not the place to discuss them anyway. But with what you've said, I just realize you haven't taken any steps to deal with them just yet.

You're basically talking about Reappy, no one else, and I had a discussion with her still, very profound, very truthful. She understood and so did I. Never let myself slip since then. But you can't drop it, you still hold to what happened (and it wasn't that bad, no matter how worse you wanna put it, in fact you treated Mr.Wolf way worse than I did tbh).

People might go through our conversation and not get a clue about what happened, I won't give them the luxury of knowledge.

But decent women, you are none, not until you change your wicked ways of dealing with people you claim to love.

I have fun with my clan, I don't see them as a way to entertain my own boring and insignificant life. Maybe you should learn to do the same with yours.

Once again, take care of yourself Haley, you need to.
  • Love the Drama guys. So Dagnasty, If there are no decent girls on the internet, why do you try and flirt with every girl on Crossfire? Just curious.
  • I "block chat" them, then if necessary I block them.