Price of golden guns

Ok I know that there is no true answer to that. I just want to know from you guys ROUGHLY how much zp you spent on getting 100 coupons to get a golden weapon.

I need to know how much zp I should to match my budget....

Comments

• 200K ZP at least.
    True Story Bro.
    Nuff said.
  • Lets say 1 coupon per 1-2 crates.

So 100 coupons = 100-200 crates

So about 80K-160K ZP, maybe less if you use the GP to spin GP crates to get more coupons.
  • iamHarMiamHarM Worthy
    I've spent about $300 on ZP in the past few months, I have won 72 coupons. I would probably have had more but I do think I exchanged them for something when I first started using ZP. Just be patient and they'll come. I suggest buying crates by the 10, seems to yield the most.
  • c0lderc0lder Holy Knight
    It's very common to get a coupon in a ZP crate, so I think it would be roughly 130-150k ZP before you get 100 coupons. That's just estimated though, your luck could be worse than my estimations, which may happen unfortunately.
  • I don't think there's a chance to get 3 Coupons in one Go, but if you're really that lucky, you might be able to get 100 coupons within 40k ZP. (50 Crates).

For the most part however, the typical ranges are listed above.
  • well like.... 30 bucks will get you 30k zp, that would give you 20-40 coupons depending on your luck, and that would also give you a little more than 70-110k GP, which in turn would give you like...5 coupons.

Do the math from there ;o
  • I wish gold guns cost like 500 coupons. Make them more rare. Right now every Tom **** and harry has them.

I personally have them all plus 3 gold deagles
  • Xiao_GuaiXiao_Guai Knight-Errant
    100 coupons i will think 100-120$
  • VATAVVATAV Marquis
    Of all the ZP crates I've opened it averaged out to 1 coupon every 2-3 ZP crates.
    That be around 160,000-240,000 ZP for 100 Coupons. So about a $200-$300 Investment.
  • xiFusiONxiFusiON Knight-Errant
    Lets say 1 coupon per 1-2 crates.

So about 80K-160K ZP, maybe less if you use the GP to spin GP crates to get more coupons.

Roger That!
  • AbdouDevilAbdouDevil Knight-Errant
    Lets say 1 coupon per 1-2 crates.

nice counting :D
    i think this is almost the exacte amount :D
  • A_AndersonA_Anderson Knight-Errant
    i got my m4 gold for 120k zp(all spent on crates.)
  • You can get one woth 110$ or arround it.
  • 150k ZP? I get an average of 60 coupons in 100 crates.