To gm

if when you played Tournament and one ore 2 player get system dump or if they get a black screen. they can't logout and restart there pc or if one of the player have internet failure and they come back they can't Gm please address this problem or host tournament in delta or alpha sometimes clan server act wierd. i want this tournament to me fear

Comments

• We are looking into a fix for the clan server problems before the tournament. Please don't be worried right this moment about those problems.

Any other issue could perhaps be a computer problem. I suggest making sure that your not running any other programs. Reinstalling CF and such before the tournament, IE by Wednesday of next week we should have our things fixed and then you should be running fresh copies of CF to ensure that everyone is running properly.

In the event that there are massive problems, we have reserved the right to change the rules in which case we might have to change the server.

But for now it will still be happening on the Beta Clan Server.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    We are looking into a fix for the clan server problems before the tournament. Please don't be worried right this moment about those problems.

Any other issue could perhaps be a computer problem. I suggest making sure that your not running any other programs. Reinstalling CF and such before the tournament, IE by Wednesday of next week we should have our things fixed and then you should be running fresh copies of CF to ensure that everyone is running properly.

In the event that there are massive problems, we have reserved the right to change the rules in which case we might have to change the server.

But for now it will still be happening on the Beta Clan Server.

I hope you fix it before the Assult or there will be alot of tears and QQ form the losers.
  • I hope you fix it before the Assult or there will be alot of tears and QQ form the losers.

Yes, the things we are planning will be done before the tournament. It would be a disaster to try to make those major changes while the tournament is running! :)