Someone become my hero

Someone make something like CCC, whos not a complete sh1tty like klutchkiller

I'd do it but im busy,

Btw don't delete this whatever mod keeps deleteing all my threads, this is serious

Comments

• fDNErick wrote: »

I'd do it but im busy,

Btw don't delete this whatever mod keeps deleteing all my threads, this is serious

I'll be your hero.

I'd do it but im busy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwxwUiDbRCk
    this is serious
    NotBeast wrote: »
    wtf..was that...

This is serious.
  • i will in 2 weeks after finals.

it will be called AJL,

average joe league.
  • i know im sh1tty but it doesnt mean you get to talk sh1t about every bad player there is thinking your good
  • my man klutch effing killer
    RawrKlutch wrote: »
    i know im sh1tty but it doesnt mean you get to talk sh1t about every bad player there is thinking your good

damn my man klutch goin' hard
  • Falloutt wrote: »
    damn my man klutch goin' hard

too hard .
  • RawrKlutch wrote: »
    i know im sh1tty but it doesnt mean you get to talk sh1t about every bad player there is thinking your good

Go ham klutch!
  • RawrKlutch wrote: »

Made a lot of sense
  • Hi, my name is ideal douchbag in the CF community

I complain about how the community is garbage, and at the same time I bash on everyone and expect to be praised or have someone on my nuts at all times. Not only this, I will complain about how there are no leagues and/or competitions at all but when there is, I will complain like a little ***** about how it sucked or how it was set up, or how the people running it were a bunch of monkeys.

Also, I forgot to mention that since I have "small-d1ck syndrome" I must spew more garbage on the forums to boost my ego over the net by inciting rage over and over. I will constantly argue over miniscule details about crap that will never matter. Furthermore, when there is a dispute against which team will beat which team, I will be the first to take 15 minutes out of my time to figure who is on what team (since everyone clan jumps like ticks) and which ones are cheaters or not cheaters, and will not forget to add that my current team will either dominate said players or sit out because of said cheaters. Or, I won't have the clan, and will look for one at this juncture, only to realize that I carried their team in one game and proceed to leave in the next hour.

I am so cool. I am the ideal CF player.

I complain about how the community is garbage, and at the same time I bash on everyone and expect to be praised or have someone on my nuts at all times. Not only this, I will complain about how there are no leagues and/or competitions at all but when there is, I will complain like a little ***** about how it sucked or how it was set up, or how the people running it were a bunch of monkeys.

Also, I forgot to mention that since I have "small-d1ck syndrome" I must spew more garbage on the forums to boost my ego over the net by inciting rage over and over. I will constantly argue over miniscule details about crap that will never matter. Furthermore, when there is a dispute against which team will beat which team, I will be the first to take 15 minutes out of my time to figure who is on what team (since everyone clan jumps like ticks) and which ones are cheaters or not cheaters, and will not forget to add that my current team will either dominate said players or sit out because of said cheaters. Or, I won't have the clan, and will look for one at this juncture, only to realize that I carried their team in one game and proceed to leave in the next hour.

pretty much summed most of this **** poor community. children.
  • hi, my name is ideal douchbag in the cf community

i complain about how the community is garbage, and at the same time i bash on everyone and expect to be praised or have someone on my nuts at all times. Not only this, i will complain about how there are no leagues and/or competitions at all but when there is, i will complain like a little ***** about how it sucked or how it was set up, or how the people running it were a bunch of monkeys.

Also, i forgot to mention that since i have "small-d1ck syndrome" i must spew more garbage on the forums to boost my ego over the net by inciting rage over and over. I will constantly argue over miniscule details about crap that will never matter. Furthermore, when there is a dispute against which team will beat which team, i will be the first to take 15 minutes out of my time to figure who is on what team (since everyone clan jumps like ticks) and which ones are cheaters or not cheaters, and will not forget to add that my current team will either dominate said players or sit out because of said cheaters. Or, i won't have the clan, and will look for one at this juncture, only to realize that i carried their team in one game and proceed to leave in the next hour.

I am so cool. I am the ideal cf player.

mehdi takin it to em

This is true.

msg2true.

This is a lie. I have an average sized d1ck.