NunsWithGuns and this tourney

I heard you guys saying we were disqualified, in fact we aren't. There has been no official announcement made to us. Only rumors spread by malicious individuals only wishing for us to be out. We are ready to take the fight.

I see Pan[TH]erS finally going out of their hole, they mass recruited all the help available, engulfing Invisible and plenty of other freelancers, people joining only to win the grand prize. Don't be fooled though, they can't field all these players at the same time, it just gives them the advantage of doing more CWs than most of us, more chances to win, more chances to get a loss or a draw too. They will all get kicked in the end though, I know about Pan[TH]erS so-called leadership.

There are 4, maybe 5 clans competing for the top two spots, and NunsWithGuns is a legitimate contender. We can win against anyone, including the old guard of Pan[TH]erS. They dodged us, it only shows they are afraid of losing, same can be said for OldLegends. We don't shy away from danger, in fact we seek it, and so far we only legitimately lost to one clan, because our subs played soft and they didn't listen to us. But that was at the beginning of the month, other losses were due to hacking clans.

Lesson harshly taken, true, but we're back in this. Back within the rules, back to prove to you all that we can back up our trolling words with wins against the best of them.

I see old champions stepping up, but they will have a hard time getting through us, because we didn't chose to buy a championship, we played a long time together and we're definitely the best as a unit.

NunsWithGuns. Golden Katana, folks, you ain't getting nun!

Comments

• I was thinking...
    "omg theres alot of membs in pans O:"
    But then...
    "Dafuq? Hell is recruiting but they're practically dead...
    so, this time can be nuns against them or contagion"

But seriously...
    When this tourney ends... pans will kick everyone
    so... why recruit?#Nonsense
  • Putting Panthers aside, Good luck to you guys; if you're back in the game. There's trouble to be had for the top contenders.
  • There are more better clans like H&s,guantanamo,bane...
    Maybe u just didnt played agianst best players from that clans..
  • apeNNNN wrote: »
    There are more better clans like H&s,guantanamo,bane...
    Maybe u just didnt played agianst best players from that clans..

Those clans/teams you mentioned are Eu.

tbh, Eu GM community is so small, H&s,guantanamo,bane is fueled with noobs who spray and pray in GR, kukri/shovel/katana in BL.

OT : Good luck Dag :)
  • Dont worry, You guys won this anyway ^^. I will have to take on ghoster's word and play you guys, better be ready.

Even if you guys are a more solid team. Pans always frags hunts, from the years iv been apart of them, theirs no consolidation between them all. Just whose got that ace in the end.
  • MoonDracon wrote: »
    I was thinking...
    "omg theres alot of membs in pans O:"
    But then...
    "Dafuq? Hell is recruiting but they're practically dead...
    so, this time can be nuns against them or contagion"

But seriously...
    When this tourney ends... pans will kick everyone
    so... why recruit?#Nonsense

We would recruit if the "active" players were active lol...
    Plus Nam hasn't come back yet, he said 2 weeks but Ching told Piero that Nam isn't coming back and Bao is in Panthers apparently.

And Dagnasty, udrunk?
  • 90% of Invis, went towards pans now. They seem rejuvenated now, however if they do enter the tourney, they will have great shot at winning. Even though, the original lineups seperated.
  • i think GM sadin made it very clear, and if you do make it to the top all those clan changes you made wich it was 3 oh boy they coming back to hunt you .
    soo dont make a fool of yourself you are not going to win the gold katana
  • Since Pans are merged with invis to get as much cws in as possible, Why Don't nuns merge with another clan?

I have spoken to clans and have not gotten any answers.

If you're team can prove to us that you are worthy of getting merged just for the merly purpose of wining the katana, and prob know that nuns prob have the most chance of winning against panz or oldlengeds, than clan war us and see how good we are.

If you guys do manage to beat us, we will return the offer and merge with that clan to unite and try to take the GOLDEN KATANA.
  • It's funny because Invis didn't merge. They're just using Panthers as a way to get the missed opportunity at the Katana. They have their own agendas.

Kind of makes sense, everyone using one other to get that gold Kat. Which brings another interesting point. Shouldn't Panthers get DQ? It's just a clan that's joined by members that left their clans because they've already lost their 100% ratio. Basically making a new clan for lost misfits. Except, it's not a new clan; it's a dead clan.

That's some food for thought.
  • JudgeSimz wrote: »
    I heard you guys saying we were disqualified, in fact we aren't. There has been no official announcement made to us. Only rumors spread by malicious individuals only wishing for us to be out. We are ready to take the fight.

I see Pan[TH]erS finally going out of their hole, they mass recruited all the help available, engulfing Invisible and plenty of other freelancers, people joining only to win the grand prize. Don't be fooled though, they can't field all these players at the same time, it just gives them the advantage of doing more CWs than most of us, more chances to win, more chances to get a loss or a draw too. They will all get kicked in the end though, I know about Pan[TH]erS so-called leadership.

There are 4, maybe 5 clans competing for the top two spots, and NunsWithGuns is a legitimate contender. We can win against anyone, including the old guard of Pan[TH]erS. They dodged us, it only shows they are afraid of losing, same can be said for OldLegends. We don't shy away from danger, in fact we seek it, and so far we only legitimately lost to one clan, because our subs played soft and they didn't listen to us. But that was at the beginning of the month, other losses were due to hacking clans.

Lesson harshly taken, true, but we're back in this. Back within the rules, back to prove to you all that we can back up our trolling words with wins against the best of them.

I see old champions stepping up, but they will have a hard time getting through us, because we didn't chose to buy a championship, we played a long time together and we're definitely the best as a unit.

dag what does panthers have 2 do with this thread ?
  • iPhoenixi wrote: »
    It's funny because Invis didn't merge. They're just using Panthers as a way to get the missed opportunity at the Katana. They have their own agendas.

Kind of makes sense, everyone using one other to get that gold Kat. Which brings another interesting point. Shouldn't Panthers get DQ? It's just a clan that's joined by members that left their clans because they've already lost their 100% ratio. Basically making a new clan for lost misfits. Except, it's not a new clan; it's a dead clan.

I was thinking the exact same thing......
  • iPhoenixi wrote: »
    It's funny because Invis didn't merge. They're just using Panthers as a way to get the missed opportunity at the Katana. They have their own agendas.

I kinda expected that, people stacking one clan to have the most chance of winning it. I don't know how Z8 is gonna settle this, but it's getting out of hand a bit.
    dag what does panthers have 2 do with this thread ?

A means to an end, Ralow.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Please note the following update:

We have records of all players join/leave/create histories with Clans. We will be addressing the potential possibility of players who are leaving clan A to created clan B with the goal of maintaining a perfect record within the tournament.

As of right now there are 6 clans who have been disqualified from the tournament (for win farming). It is not fair to anyone that we release these names at the moment. Suffice to say if you are manipulating the ladder (this includes manipulating your own record) to put yourself at the top you will be disqualified.

We will maintain the integrity of the competition and respect the true competitors at the end of the tournament, even if it costs us brownie points with the community by adjusting the rules.

All clans who are at the top are undergoing intense scrutiny through our records to make sure that they played fair and they deserve a chance to fight for the exclusive Gold Katana prize.

Also note, that tie breakers can become a factor within this tournament, Match Points and Clan Point tie breakers almost always benefit existing clans who have stayed together to play throughout the month.

Hmmm. If I didn't misread anything, I'm pretty sure what Panthers are doing is ladder manipulation. Not hatin just sayin.
  • All this mess just for a GK, I laugh and smile.
  • Hmmm. If I didn't misread anything, I'm pretty sure what Panthers are doing is ladder manipulation. Not hatin just sayin.

like nuns, creating how many different clans cos they lost a few?
    just saying.
  • like nuns, creating how many different clans cos they lost a few?
    just saying.

3 and counting!
  • like nuns, creating how many different clans cos they lost a few?
    just saying.

To be fair, I wouldn't mind if Z8 would combine the records of all the clans we created into one. That is, if they're willing to erase the losses we got against hackers and due to client errors and glitches like joining a clanmate joining a room, not knowing it's halftime and having to go alone against 4-6 people who are already leading 9-0.

If Z8 wants to be fair, they have to take that into account as well. We wouldn't have done what we've done if these games wouldn't count.
    To be fair, I wouldn't mind if Z8 would combine the records of all the clans we created into one. That is, if they're willing to erase the losses we got against hackers and due to client errors and glitches like joining a clanmate joining a room, not knowing it's halftime and having to go alone against 4-6 people who are already leading 9-0.

If Z8 wants to be fair, they have to take that into account as well. We wouldn't have done what we've done if these games wouldn't count.

if they did that for you they would have to do it for everyone, which would be to much work on there behalf so i doubt it will happen.
    HzG_Rapid wrote: »
    Whats the 3rd? I know of, NWGs, NL.

we want katana and kool kids club
  • The Kool Kidz Klub, WeWantKatana and Obese weren't really taken seriously, as clanmates were growing tired of re-doing clans. I didn't stay for more than a day in any, I was actually getting aggravated and only wanted to go back to Nuns.

And that's what happened in the end.
  • So much drama for a freakin katana, hopefully everything will be back to "normal" when this event is over..

Since Pans are merged with invis to get as much cws in as possible, Why Don't nuns merge with another clan?

I have spoken to clans and have not gotten any answers.

If you're team can prove to us that you are worthy of getting merged just for the merly purpose of wining the katana, and prob know that nuns prob have the most chance of winning against panz or oldlengeds, than clan war us and see how good we are.

If you guys do manage to beat us, we will return the offer and merge with that clan to unite and try to take the GOLDEN KATANA.

well aren't you bunch of hypocrites? think you're oh so honorable by seeking danger and remaking clans over and over?

how is accepting gm players for this gm tournament buying a championship? lot of members are ex-pans, and those who are not are aware of what our s5 is capable of. plus we were a lot more inviting for this tournament than some elitist groups who were afraid of letting in talented subs doing cws and ruining their score.

you don't know **** about so-called pans leadership. if members are active, skilled gm players who aren't elitists that log on their computer to troll and start drama, they will be welcome. right now we are very active, people are making friends, confidence high, and if you got beef hope to see you at the finals
  • well aren't you bunch of hypocrites? think you're oh so honorable by seeking danger and remaking clans over and over?

how is accepting gm players for this gm tournament buying a championship? lot of members are ex-pans, and those who are not are aware of what our s5 is capable of. plus we were a lot more inviting for this tournament than some elitist groups who were afraid of letting in talented subs doing cws and ruining their score.

you don't know **** about so-called pans leadership. if members are active, skilled gm players who aren't elitists that log on their computer to troll and start drama, they will be welcome. right now we are very active, people are making friends, confidence high, and if you got beef hope to see you at the finals

Now aren't you the delusional type?
  • They're just side factions of, NWG. I don't take it seriously as the sense of making an entire new clan just for GK, it's pointless. In the end, they went back to their roots, NunsWithGuns. Let's be frank here, the amount of clans input for the GK event? Who knows, how many. The amount that will succeed? 2 in the end. Everyones going ham for this melee event crap. It doesn't matter who wins the GK, cause after this mess, it'll be who has the best GM team in CF.
  • well aren't you bunch of hypocrites? think you're oh so honorable by seeking danger and remaking clans over and over?

Panthers is maniplulating the ladders. Just sayin.
  • HzG_Rapid wrote: »
    They're just side factions of, NWG. I don't take it seriously as the sense of making an entire new clan just for GK, it's pointless. In the end, they went back to their roots, NunsWithGuns. Let's be frank here, the amount of clans input for the GK event? Who knows, how many. The amount that will succeed? 2 in the end. Everyones going ham for this melee event crap. It doesn't matter who wins the GK, cause after this mess, it'll be who has the best GM team in CF.

may the best team win
  • hzg_rapid wrote: »
    they're just side factions of, nwg. I don't take it seriously as the sense of making an entire new clan just for gk, it's pointless. In the end, they went back to their roots, nunswithguns. Let's be frank here, the amount of clans input for the gk event? Who knows, how many. The amount that will succeed? 2 in the end. Everyones going ham for this melee event crap. It doesn't matter who wins the gk, cause after this mess, it'll be who has the best gm team in cf.

ham status.
This discussion has been closed.