The things I hate about CrossFire

This thread is not being typed for pity, or for any response in general, I just want to vent how I'm currently feeling about this game that we spend money, and our time on. If you want to leave a reply saying "QQ" or other tihs like that, I honestly don't care, go for it.

1. ALGUEM E VC BR????
Yeah exactly, I'm sick of bring the only English speaking player in more than half the rooms I join, this version of crossfire was made for North America and I'm tired of hearing "KIKA GRINGO AFF MINI PING", I was told (Not 100% verified) that there is a BR version of cf in beta, so I personally believe (I'm not discriminating or anything) that they should all be removed from CF north america, and (or) have their accounts transferred to their version of the game. All today, I've faced people with 270-588 ping, and when I kill them, I get kicked for having a low ping.

2. Delta 9
I hate the fact that if any Low pingers go into Delta 9, we get kicked almost instantly, but they can just sit there in every other server of Crossfire, and not have to worry, where is the fairness in any of that? how can people who weren't even meant to play cf control the game?

3. Errors
I'm sick of simply walking out of Ship on the GR side and getting "Client error 24-0" or what ever, I've had so many instances where I was doing excellent in matches, when suddenly my teammate rubs me the wrong way and I go floating into a wall, and then disconnect, losing all the progress and experience I would have gained if this was fixed.
The Client error is the error I receive the most in CrossFire, but I also am sick of this "Host error", it's to the point where I get host error WHEN I'M NOT EVEN HOST, and how can there be a host error if the game isn't hosted by it's players, but by servers. (correct me if I'm wrong).

4. No Reg.
I've actually had a few moments where my target is standing completely still, I'll fire 2-3 bullets into their head, and I do absolutely no damage.
How can this be? how and why does this occur? I'm so confused as to why things that impact game-play aren't resolved, it truly baffles me that things this important are left unsolved.

5. The moment you've all been waiting for.. Hackers..
Honestly, I don't even care about hackers anymore, as Saiden has said (not an exact quote) "There is no permanent fix for Hackers", Yeah well there is probably a more effective way to go about dealing with them, I think the people at Z8 are WAY too soft about this issue, I think a 2nd chance should be aloud, but not a 3rd and 4th, I think after the 2nd you get permanently banned off that character.

6. "Noob, 1V1?"
I'm sick of idiots who think 1v1's really prove who's better, a 1v1 is not who's better, it's who is more skilled at sound wh**reing and shift walking, there is no game sense needed in 1v1's, hence why they don't prove who is a better player.

7. Congratulations you've ranked up to staff Sargent 1st class.
Have fun making a new account if you weren't taught to save your gp.
As the game progresses, you should gain more GP, this should be the case, because then players can really improve their gun collections. (I know that this is probably a tactic to get players to purchase ZP, but if it's a free game, we should have more options, rather then restarting because we didn't save the little gp we get) From what I remember, (without badges) you end up with around 90k GP, which is enough for a main rifle, and a pistol (most likely a Deagle) but then there's really no way of gaining money considering they've already said they're refusing to remove repairs from guns.

8. US west is unplayable for actual West coasters
I can't even play in the server I get the lowest ping because it's filled by people who speak tagalog, and have 230 ping, I don't really care about the Aussies, but I'm tired of getting talked at in a different language, and them being so clueless, I really hate how racist I sound, but I'm tired of non-English speaking players.

That's really all I can think of at this time, if you did read it, wow I'm surprised, if not.. well, it wasn't really here for you to read, I just wanted to publicly display my venting.

Now please, bring on the insults..

tl;dr: Too F**king bad.

Sincerely,
URinDANGER.

Comments

• Now, since I stated all the negative things about CrossFire that I could think of, I might as well boost Z8's confidence by posting what I do in-fact, like about CrossFire.

1. Clan/Echo8
    I really love the team aspect of CrossFire, I think without teams there wouldn't be much to do in CrossFire, I do thank you for making joining clans so simple, and making clan wars fun.. (Although there are some glitches with clan server, but I'm not going to get into that).

2. The game in general
    It's a fun game, but I have rage issues..
    I'm happy that there is a game that's free (for the most part) that stomps on games like CA and PB, both those games just have a weird feel, and CrossFire being my real first "long time" FPS, it's been a fun journey, but filled with some anger ^.^

3. Events
    Although I don't partake in a lot of the events that Z8games announces, I do think it's great that you at Z8games is doing your part to be involved with your community of players, without things like this, the game would fail because it would be even more repetitive-er.

4. Listening to Suggestions
    I'm not actually positive how much Z8games takes from what players suggest, but I would have to imagine that it's more than I think, most of my posts are on suggestions (of course due to rage xD) but I feel that a game can only go so far, then it's up to others to help come up with ideas that will further the game content.

I'm quite tired at this moment (8:20AM, I sleep during the day..) but I'd just like to say thanks to Z8games for the game we play, but to please spend more time fixing the issues that it has, rather then adding new content which can just add on to the expanding list of problems CrossFire already has.

Thanks for reading,
    URinDANGER.
  • 1st post, for hating,
    1. Z8 release BR Crossfire already, but most of BRs play this version of crossfire long time ago and they don't want leave their account in here to play BR Crossfire. Z8 did what they could, they can't say "hey BRs, go back to your BR Crossfire and stop playing NA Crossfire", it's just show discrimination. They can't make it perfect, but they are improving it better step by step.
    2. You don't have to play Delta 9 to get rage.
    3 and 4. 100% agree with you. They will fix it soon.
    5. Get more mercy :)
    6. They can 1vs1, nothing wrong with that. Why you even bother about it, no one force you play 1vs1.
    7. Z8 won't do it due to profit.
    2nd post, for loving.
    I don't answer it because it doesn't fit a title.
    Overall, too long to read the whole thing.
  • 5. The moment you've all been waiting for.. Hackers..
    Honestly, I don't even care about hackers anymore, as Saiden has said (not an exact quote) "There is no permanent fix for Hackers", Yeah well there is probably a more effective way to go about dealing with them, I think the people at Z8 are WAY too soft about this issue, I think a 2nd chance should be aloud, but not a 3rd and 4th, I think after the 2nd you get permanently banned off that character.

First of all, if you haven't noticed, the last 3 weeks have had almost no hackers. xTrap is starting to patch more often and you can really tell the rooms are less populated with hackers, obvious or not.

Second, If you're talking about report bans, then it's a first time and perm ban. If you're talking about xTrap bans, then I agree. If you're going to hack, and xTrap catches it, I don't see why you would want to give up hacking. You're just going to find different hacks.
  • Thank you for your replies, I was trying not to get on the subject of Hackers all that much, You're definitely right, there's been a lot less, but I feel them creeping back up on us.

Again, these are things I hate about CF, I know there isn't solutions to everything, I just wanted to get my opinion out there.
  • Titan4GAME wrote: »
    I hate this kiddy red zone

I don't quite understand what you mean.
  • BRs-the most annoying thing about crossfire.
    We all have to live with the fact that they're there and won't stop playing,but imo they should all get the fck out cf na and play on their version.
    Ik,ik.They've spend money on cf and are like what,50% of the community?
  • They should do micro-updating to prevent hacking. Some other games are successful at this. So Smilegate needs to keep up their work.
  • 1v1 does reflect your skills to a certain extent. I've never seen anyone who suck (i mean, really suck) at 1v1 but good at CW or any other mode.
  • No one is forcing you to play. Uninstall the game and gtfo. It's scumbags like you that ruin the forums. Your no better than the BRs, and Hackers.
  • Tecumtha wrote: »
    They should do micro-updating to prevent hacking. Some other games are successful at this. So Smilegate needs to keep up their work.
    Good Idea, but I think the system they're using is free, but I definitely could be wrong.
    1v1 does reflect your skills to a certain extent. I've never seen anyone who suck (i mean, really suck) at 1v1 but good at CW or any other mode.
    Maybe aim or head tapping, but when you deal with shift walkers and people who rely 100% on sound in 1v1's it's just plain stupid.
    SirDalu wrote: »
    No one is forcing you to play. Uninstall the game and gtfo. It's scumbags like you that ruin the forums. Your no better than the BRs, and Hackers.
    Exactly, no one is forcing me to play, but I do, and so does all the other people, because it's a free game, but we as the players, we deserve bug fixes, now child go lay down, you're grounded.
  • i don't agree with the number 6
    is necessary 1vs1
    to see who is better
  • 1. People who make "The things I hate about cross fire" threads ;).
    2. People who perpetuate animosity about cross fire by responding to those threads.;)
    3. People who make bullet points of 3 or less when they could have just been more precise and written it all in one sentence, but instead they just keep rambling on and using run un sentences and then there grammer and spelling starts to show as they slurrr there words with f**** obscenities as they're vocabulari and grammer is ultimatle downrightr proposterousdsa. (You can't even tell what they are saying after awhile)
  • iBobRawrs wrote: »
    First of all, if you haven't noticed, the last 3 weeks have had almost no hackers. xTrap is starting to patch more often and you can really tell the rooms are less populated with hackers, obvious or not.

Second, If you're talking about report bans, then it's a first time and perm ban. If you're talking about xTrap bans, then I agree. If you're going to hack, and xTrap catches it, I don't see why you would want to give up hacking. You're just going to find different hacks.

Hi b00b, [and no, that isn't a troll or anything, me and b00b go way back (Jr)] And to the thread: It's Crossfire and we all go through it. But I do agree with some of your things.
  • Mimp wrote: »
    Hi b00b, [and no, that isn't a troll or anything, me and b00b go way back (Jr)] And to the thread: It's Crossfire and we all go through it. But I do agree with some of your things.

How dare you Jr. You a baddie. >:(
  • SIinky wrote: »
    1. People who make "The things I hate about cross fire" threads ;).
    2. People who perpetuate animosity about cross fire by responding to those threads.;)
    3. People who make bullet points of 3 or less when they could have just been more precise and written it all in one sentence, but instead they just keep rambling on and using run un sentences and then there grammer and spelling starts to show as they slurrr there words with f**** obscenities as they're vocabulari and grammer is ultimatle downrightr proposterousdsa. (You can't even tell what they are saying after awhile)

You sound like you're a part of the 12 year old community of crossfire.
    My threat is completely valid, if people didn't speak their mind, z8 wouldn't know what's wrong with their game.
    Child.
  • 1v1 does reflect your skills to a certain extent. I've never seen anyone who suck (i mean, really suck) at 1v1 but good at CW or any other mode.

Well those 1v1 noobs are really a noobs but it doesn't show u how skill u are.
    If u win they still gnna QQ anyways
  • I had to do "5" more mins of GM to get the Silent rib...smh.
  • 6. "Noob, 1V1?"a 1v1 is not who's better, it's who is more skilled at sound wh**reing and shift walking, there is no game sense needed in 1v1's

Shiftwalking and soundwh**reing, as you call it, IS gamesense.

If you don't know how to listen and stay quiet when needed, you don't have good gamesense.
  • ' wrote:
    dvda[;2851180']Shiftwalking and soundwh**reing, as you call it, IS gamesense.

If you don't know how to listen and stay quiet when needed, you don't have good gamesense.

I wouldn't really call that gamesense, considering I don't hear footsteps at all with my speakers, and there's an Echo 8 player named Krausbomb1 who is deaf, and still plays better than most.
  • Kids, 1v1 doesn't prove your game sense or whatsoever, for me it only proves shooting skills, nothing more nothing less.

OT : I hate ego kids
  • ' wrote:
    40;2851316']kids, 1v1 doesn't prove your game sense or whatsoever, for me it only proves shooting skills, nothing more nothing less.

Ot : I hate ego kids

^ ^
  • Complaint noted. We can stop the respondents and OP's comments here. Good day!
This discussion has been closed.